Found Alive CA - Joshua Thiede, 29, Los Angeles, 11 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:( How far away ON FOOT is the car's location from his home? Can someone please map it?

Josh's car was found 5.2 miles away from where he was last seen driving on the 1000 block of Wilshire Blvd.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 151
:( How far away ON FOOT is the car's location from his home? Can someone please map it?

Josh's car was found 5.2 miles away from where he was last seen driving on the 1000 block of Wilshire Blvd. It'd take 1 hr 9 minutes to walk there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 120
So, is everyone he knows accounted for from the time it was seen in front of the Bulrlngton house up to today when it was found in Korea town?

Rough idea of the pings.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-02-19 at 9.11.50 PM.png
    Screenshot 2018-02-19 at 9.11.50 PM.png
    287.9 KB · Views: 457
Interesting. In this article, his mom says that he often picks up passengers in the Koreatown area.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-missing-man-20180217-story.html
I've been wondering from whom she got this information. Was it from Josh himself, or from one of his friends/roommates? If not from Josh himself, I find it an interesting coincidence. And it probably is *only* a coincidence, but an interesting one nonetheless.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think the car has probably been there since Monday, but something probably happened to Josh on the Sunday or earlier. And, I don’t think car-jacking had anything to do with it because why would the car be left just parked.

The aborted 911 call is suspicious to me. It leads us to think he was alive but possibly in some trouble at 11am* on Monday...but when was the last time that someone actually set eyes on him?

ETA: *I have seen 3 different times reported for the 911 call on Monday: 11am, 2:30pm and 4:30pm...I am not sure which one is correct.

Josh's mom spoke to him on the phone on 2/11.

I think the 911 call happened at 2:32 pm.

NBC news just stated that the car had been repeatedly moved in that area to prevent it from being ticketed due to street sweeping?

NBC news just stated that the car had been repeatedly moved in that area to prevent it from being ticketed due to street sweeping?

Interesting. So we are either dealing with a murderer who is worried about parking tickets, or Josh has been moving that car around.

Interesting. So we are either dealing with a murderer who is worried about parking tickets, or Josh has been moving that car around.

Or it was someone who lives in the area and they were afraid the vehicle would be recognized/a paper trail created of how long it’s been parked there..

CBS 2 in LA is reporting Josh has been found. He is alive and at the hospital. His friends are saying he has actually been at Good Samaritan hospital for a few days. WTF!

Very interesting! Could you please post a link?
I’m not from LA but my street has resident parking permits and also ‘no parking’ times for sweeping and as much as my city loves to make a buck, the ‘no parking’ infringement is not heavily-enforced...so i’m wondering did somebody see the car being moved or has it just been assumed because of the absence of a ticket?

ETA:
Breaking news! Oh my!
Good news...

CBS 2 in LA is reporting Josh has been found. He is alive and at the hospital. His friends are saying he has actually been at Good Samaritan hospital for a few days. WTF!

Wow. Great news! :skip:
I have some theories about what could have happened but I think I'll wait until more info is released... :thinking:

WOW. This is great news.

I mentioned Good Samaritan Hospital earlier today. It’s virtually blocks from his apartment. Car moved over several days and several times on the same street? He either got incredibly sick and checked into Good Samaritan where someone stole his car, or this is a very elaborate cover up for who knows what. I’m just glad he’s safe. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back