Found Alive CA - Joshua Thiede, 29, Los Angeles, 11 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if his car was hijacked or stolen how easy is it to get some hole in the wall body shop to give it a quickie paint job? Maybe take off his LP and replace with a stolen one

LAPD on the scene just saw on channel 4 news his abandoned car has been found. They are looking for him.

LAPD on the scene just saw on channel 4 news his abandoned car has been found. They are looking for him.

Did they say where? Checking local news sources now.

ETA: Near interesection of Kingsley and Normandie in Koreatown.

The live video showed the car parked parallel to the curb with LAPD standing by it.

I can't find it on the website but on tv it was breaking news.

Kingsley and Normandie run parallel to each other. My acupuncturist is right there. They don’t intersect.

I just saw it being towed on Ch 7. It looked like the front driver side tire & wheel was missing? I can't be 100% sure, but it looked that way.

Maybe someone stole his car from where it was parked to steal the wheels/tires. I couldn't see the passenger one, so IDK, but the driver side sure looked missing from the angle I saw.
That happens A LOT in LA; especially with certain types of cars.
His is a sought after kind amongst gangsters.

I just saw it being towed on Ch 7. It looked like the front driver side tire & wheel was missing? I can't be 100% sure, but it looked that way.

Maybe someone stole his car from where it was parked to steal the wheels/tires. I couldn't see the passenger one, so IDK, but the driver side sure looked missing from the angle I saw.
That happens A LOT in LA; especially with certain types of cars.
His is a sought after kind amongst gangsters.

Does anyone know what this area is like? Gang territory? Can someone Google an exact location?

"100 block of south kingsley dr"

That’s a residential part of Kingsley. It’s nothing but houses on the 100 block. I just saw a photo posted of his car being towed and it was parked in front of a house.

Does anyone know what this area is like? Gang territory? Can someone Google an exact location?

That part of Kingsley is residential and primarily Korean. Lots of tidy little houses. The 100 block is between 1st and 2nd Street. Not a bad area, though there are homeless tent encampments on Ardmore (next street over) and here and there along 3rd (a main street with lots of businesses) and 6th (also a main street ).

That part of Kingsley is residential and primarily Korean. Lots of tidy little houses. The 100 block is between 1st and 2nd Street. Not a bad area, though there are homeless tent encampments on Ardmore (next street over) and here and there along 3rd (a main street with lots of businesses) and 6th (also a main street ).

So what does everyone think? I'm thinking car jacking and car was abandoned. Maybe LE ought to start checking dumpsters in the areas where his cell pinged. Today is a holiday so trash won't be picked up today. I'm sorry but this is not looking good. I drive for both uber and Lyft. If something bad happened to JT Its time to quit this is too close to home. Im hearing more and more of killings and rapes of rideshare drivers. Not worth it IMHO.

There are lots of big buildings at 1000 Wilshire where he was last seen. I’ve been through there many times. Many of those building should have security cameras. There should be footage. I hope LE is already on top of this. A friend of his on an LA Uber and Lyft Forum I belong to says his mom is inconsolable and Lyft wants Subpoenas and other documents in order to release the info. The friend said no way would he go missing without telling his Mom, roommates or friends.

But are they wanting subpoenas for law enforcement to view the info or for the family to? I completely get them not giving the family info as he’s an adult. But for them to do that to LE when the info of him missing is clearly pointing to urgency because of the 911 call is pretty messed up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back