GUILTY CA - Julia Jacobson, 37, San Diego, 2 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh FCS!!!!!! They better be putting the squeeze to him and any other friend. Life rarely is filled with such coincidences. And God help him that dog better be safe

Thanks, clears up a lot, the white Equinox was her company car that was located 1/2 mile from her house.

Even though police say ex husband was cleared, I think he is still a POI.

I wonder if he came to her home and kidnapped her? Or somehow managed to get her to come to him? I usually hate it when people compare cases on here but I keep thinking of the Tricia Todd murder.

I've got to go back thru and read, but the Ontario stop makes sense if you're just going to Big Bear.

I think its the family saying they don't know where the surveillance footage is from. Police being this evasive usually mean they have a pretty good idea what happened.

Eta: what is the ex's name or is that sleuthing him?
His name is on the find Julia Jacobson page
There's a post with his pic.
We can link official find pages, right? If not please someone tell me or mod remove please.

https://m.facebook.com/search4julia...19492722768/344589222665795/?type=3&source=48
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If she met her ex husband some where else, then who sighted her in Ontario CA or what led LE to Ontario videos to see the sighting, which they are not releasing.

Someone or something led them to Ontario to know she was there.
Or it could be someone saw the news and remembered her

I wonder if he came to her home and kidnapped her? Or somehow managed to get her to come to him? I usually hate it when people compare cases on here but I keep thinking of the Tricia Todd murder.

Also shadow mcclaine....

•••
When I read that police had eliminated her estranged husband as a POI,
my immediate thought to that was - he's no longer a POI, because he is
now a suspect.

And if that is the case, I wish they'd say so, so that we may sleuth him.

But more and more LE agencies are releasing minimal information.
Very frustrating.

•••
When I read that police had eliminated her estranged husband as a POI,
my immediate thought to that was - he's no longer a POI, because he is
now a suspect.

And if that is the case, I wish they'd say so, so that we may sleuth him.

But more and more LE agencies are releasing minimal information.
Very frustrating.
Thanks for that though....makes perfect sense.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

(bbm)
I actually like when other cases are mentioned; as it often brings my
attention to cases I have missed. (Such as with this Tricia Todd case
...OMG.)

...aha --
Tricia Todd was also a military veteran; as was Julia Jacobsen.
Probably not the same scenario, but I can see why one would
be reminded. Husbands as well.

In Tricia Todd case, her ex's motive was wanting custody and not wanting to pay child support as well as being a . What connection did Julia and her ex still have?? Also what was he doing in California? Did Julia have any roommate or close friend in San Diego? Has there been any update on who the friend was that she was planning to meet (according to the text)?

This is not looking good and it's really heartbreaking.

I invited Julia's sister to join us here and become a VI. She's creating an account right now and hopefully can answer some questions we all have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.10news.com/news/confirmed-sighting-of-missing-army-vet

Timeline
9/2/17 6:30 am: spotted in Sera Mesa 7-11 getting gas then buying water & banana
9/2/17 unknown time: she met with ex-husband
9/2/17 (8:00 pm?): spotted on video in Ontario, Calif.
9/2/17 9:30 pm: she contacted a friend saying going to Big Bear (with/ to meet someone?)
9/7/17 unknown time in am: Julia's car is found 1/2 mile from her home

From the video linked above... In the Ontario surveillance footage, she clearly has a purse, and now we know what she was wearing. Is her hair shaved off or in a ponytail?
attachment.php

Bumping the original TimeLine. Jumping in a bit late to the discussion, too.

I haven't found the case map yet. How can anyone be cleared in a case without a resolution to its end? The Ex has an alibi that must suggest he was far too far away to be guilty. Her boyfriend, what about him?

Is it possible that someone was inside of her car, along with her, at the gas station. The items she purchased do not seem to support that idea. Could the Ex have followed her?

Whoever parked and abandoned her car, with the keys inside, along the street, near her home, knew where she lived. Yes?

Im here. Ask away. Also, just to clarify police told me JUlia's ex admitted to seeing her on Sat. Police haven't said they know he did or didn't-only he admitted to seeing her.

Did she have another car in addition to the one found? Where did the ex see her?

Im here. Ask away. Also, just to clarify police told me JUlia's ex admitted to seeing her on Sat. Police haven't said they know he did or didn't-only he admitted to seeing her.

Welcome to Websleuths, cjacobso13! I hope we can help you find your beautiful sister, and her beautiful dog. Do you have any news of them? Any word from SDPD? You must be so frustrated, not to mention terrified. I'm so sorry.

Hugs to you and your family. I'll be looking out for Julia and Boogie here in San Diego, and sending good thoughts to you all.

a030.gif
coastal

The video isn't from Ontario. It's from a 7-11 in San Diego on the morning of Sept 2.
This needs to be in all caps! Again and again... It was later explained that the video isn't from Ontario. It's from a 7-11 in San Diego on the morning of Sept 2. LE hasn't disclosed the Ontario location.

Yes, it was her only car.

If that is true, then it's someone she knows. And I think the Palm Springs text is a ruse. I don't believe now she was ever in Palm Springs. I believe something happened to her during or after she met with ex, wherever that was. And then whoever it was put her car back by her house, within half a mile. And I don't think she ran off with her dog for some alone time. Something happened to this woman and it's not good.

Thank you for doing this. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this and hopefully we will come up with something that is helpful.

Supposedly the texts to you said she was with a friend or meeting a friend to go to Palm Springs/Big Bear. Do you believe this? If so, do you have any idea who the friend is?
Can you access her phone records (or have the police)?
Was there video from Ontario after her being with her ex?
Do you feel the police know who was in contact with your sister but just can't tell you?
Do you know why the police feel confident in saying her ex is not a person of interest?
Do you think it's reasonable that she had contact with and met up with her ex? Had she ever done it before?
Did anyone go thru her house after her car was found to try and determine if anyone came inside/took anything? Were her house keys on the keychain in her car?

Sorry for the sheer number of questions but I do have a feeling that others have the same and it may be easier to answer one post than a bunch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back