GUILTY CA - Julia Jacobson, 37, San Diego, 2 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mrs- that is interesting! I am definitely feeling that the ex can offer more insight. Does anyone know if Julia suffered from depression or PTSD? Has she ever gone off the grid like this?
I am so fearful for her. Wth??!!! Praying

This is all public record but let me know if it's not allowed.

Interesting... Ex-husband registered a corporation in his home state on March 21, 2017 with Julia''s name listed as a director. I've never seen her handwriting so would be curious to see if it's really her signature. I'm not a handwriting expert but it looks really strange like 1 person wrote everything. The corporation was dissolved on April 11, 2017.

Their divorce was final in 2016(also public record).
If you have a link to the state's website for that record you can post the link to it since her name appears on that record. If you found the record another way (from a person search site) then you would have to look up the business record on the state website where the corporation was registered and post that link.

This is all public record but let me know if it's not allowed.

Interesting... Ex-husband registered a corporation in his home state on March 21, 2017 with Julia''s name listed as a director. I've never seen her handwriting so would be curious to see if it's really her signature. I'm not a handwriting expert but it looks really strange like 1 person wrote everything. The corporation was dissolved on April 11, 2017.

Their divorce was final in 2016(also public record).
Since he is not named a POI, the ex cannot be sleuthed here. Having said that, if you are questioning Julia's signature on a public posted document, word your posting that way and post the link.

It is likely a coincidence but in another case on WS for Mary (Helms) Bartholomew

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Y-Mary-Helms-25-Cortland-26-August-2017/page3

She was known to be in the company of an individual named Jon Turner.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/centr..._traveling_with_elmira_man_she_met_onlin.html

Her car was found abandoned in Big Bear with a note saying "out of gas" and according to witnesses the car had been sitting there for 12 days putting the date the car was abandoned back to September 2nd (or 3rd depending on how you count it). They seemed to have been travelling on limited funds across the country.

Jon Turner has had LE encounters (including SWAT) with this incident also recovering homemade weapons.

http://www.stargazette.com/story/ne...lose-street-during-domestic-dispute/83877650/

If Julia actually made it to Big Bear, is it possible she encountered these two?

Like I said, this is likely just a coincidence but I thought I should mention it.

Wondering if the signature on the document for a registered business with her married name listed as an officer is really hers..... http://ecorp.azcc.gov

P.s. that other Big Bear story is interesting coincidence too though

Gone Girl- here's the other Big Bear story I think is interestin

It is likely a coincidence but in another case on WS for Mary (Helms) Bartholomew

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Y-Mary-Helms-25-Cortland-26-August-2017/page3

She was known to be in the company of an individual named Jon Turner.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/centr..._traveling_with_elmira_man_she_met_onlin.html

Her car was found abandoned in Big Bear with a note saying "out of gas" and according to witnesses the car had been sitting there for 12 days putting the date the car was abandoned back to September 2nd (or 3rd depending on how you count it). They seemed to have been travelling on limited funds across the country.

Jon Turner has had LE encounters (including SWAT) with this incident also recovering homemade weapons.

http://www.stargazette.com/story/ne...lose-street-during-domestic-dispute/83877650/

If Julia actually made it to Big Bear, is it possible she encountered these two?

Like I said, this is likely just a coincidence but I thought I should mention it.

Hi Mrs thank you and Jethro!! Wow that is wild!!! Not sure what to make of it but hopefully being looked into.

Interesting comment form one of her friends...quoting something she said.....
That is in regards to comments of a pic on the FJJ FB group...

Just my 2 cents.... even though the ex is currently ruled out, LE may have a different agenda than they are sharing with the public. We don't want to interefere with their investigation and accidentally tip anyone off.

They have video of her WITH her dog on 9/2 in Ontario at 8:00 pm. They are not sharing it. There is a reason, possibly because she was with someone or seen being followed by someone, or whatever. It must be very telling for them to keep it so secret. [I think they are still looking for someone(s)]. Someone reported seeing her, otherwise how would LE know to look for her in Ontario AND have her on video? Maybe her ex was there and he's the one who alerted authorities, or maybe someone said they saw him with her. Maybe, maybe not. We don't know. But how did LE know to ask the ex if he was with her that day, since he was reported in news articles to now live in AZ (but public searches say otherwise). Anyway...

A text around 9:30 pm that same night was sent saying things unexpected, in unexpected ways. She was in Palm Springs after Ontario? Why? Another huge clue that at least provides a timeline of sorts.

5 days later, her car was found on 9/7 using gps back very near her home. That is a huge clue, because that means whoever was driving the car knew where she lives. The car gps may also show the car's route. The keys were left inside, the doors unlocked, the windows down at varying levels. That makes it sound like there were multiple passengers. jmo

Gigtu- thanks as well and your reasoning is likely spot on! I can't help but feel that the dog was in the car hence the windows down at different levels. Maybe she and whomever she was with made it back to San Diego? I agree LE must know more from Ontario. I'm praying for a miracle but don't believe she would just leave her family wondering...

<JMO> The keys left in the car, unlocked, close to her home causes me to believe someone put it there hoping it would get stolen, and show up in some very random place far far away from Ontario. .ooO(imagine their disappointment)Ooo. </JMO>

Do they know when the car was left there? Someone said it was in front of a store.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Do they know when the car was left there? Someone said it was in front of a store.

No one has said when the car was left only when it was found. It was found near a corner store that has a video camera outside so I'm sure LE has that.

That is in regards to comments of a pic on the FJJ FB group...

Just my 2 cents.... even though the ex is currently ruled out, LE may have a different agenda than they are sharing with the public. We don't want to interefere with their investigation and accidentally tip anyone off.

They have video of her WITH her dog on 9/2 in Ontario at 8:00 pm. They are not sharing it. There is a reason, possibly because she was with someone or seen being followed by someone, or whatever. It must be very telling for them to keep it so secret. [I think they are still looking for someone(s)]. Someone reported seeing her, otherwise how would LE know to look for her in Ontario AND have her on video? Maybe her ex was there and he's the one who alerted authorities, or maybe someone said they saw him with her. Maybe, maybe not. We don't know. But how did LE know to ask the ex if he was with her that day, since he was reported in news articles to now live in AZ (but public searches say otherwise). Anyway...

A text around 9:30 pm that same night was sent saying things unexpected, in unexpected ways. She was in Palm Springs after Ontario? Why? Another huge clue that at least provides a timeline of sorts.

5 days later, her car was found on 9/7 using gps back very near her home. That is a huge clue, because that means whoever was driving the car knew where she lives. The car gps may also show the car's route. The keys were left inside, the doors unlocked, the windows down at varying levels. That makes it sound like there were multiple passengers. jmo
Had LE seen someone with her or parking her car, they most likely would have released the image to the public to help identify that person. Unless he/she was already known, right?

Is that Big Bear, CA.? The heading says Cortland, NY.

They went missing from New York but the car they were in was found in Big Bear, CA.

This coincidence is starting to really bug me....

So far every quote I've read from a friend or family member has referred to Julia in the past tense.

The Facebook page of find Mary Helms Bartholomew just posted a photo of Mary and a guy coming out of a Los Angeles Walmart on August 30. The car they were in was found abandoned in Big Bear on Sept 11.

I hope LE is looking into this in connection with Julia!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard
Back