GUILTY CA - Julia Jacobson, 37, San Diego, 2 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Such a sad outcome. WTF was his motive? Couldn’t handle that she had moved on? What the heck happened??! :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loss of control......If I can't have her, no one will....IMO

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

22450018_1735815290057975_2787916206912746018_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPie...175764455263/1735815290057975/?type=3&theater

Thank you for your service to our country Julia Jacobson.Rest in peace and know that justice will be served .

Such heartbreaking news. I have been following this thread from the start. Was truly hoping for a happy outcome. Rest in the sweetest peace Julia and Boogie. [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Any news on where she and Boogie were found? How they found out he was the murderer? The COD? RIP Julia and Boogie.

I prayed harder than ever for both Julia and Boogie- like they were my own family. I started to really believe in a good outcome. Now I’m devastated for her family’s losses. I’m so angry. He could have at least dropped Boogie off at a shelter anonymously so the family could have had a piece of her in some way.

This has happened with ex spouses esp of military so many times. To my websleuths friends: please please do not spend any time alone with an ex who has shown you any violence. Please tell those you know to be cautious as well.

I apologize. I am just so upset. Many of you like me have lost loved ones too soon. This is just awful and so unnecessary. I pray for her loved ones. I am stepping away for a bit.

This knew Julia loved Boogie that's why he killed the dog too.I have no words just anger.All the women out there
why couldn't he move on.Makes me sick all about losing control.

Any news on where she and Boogie were found? How they found out he was the murderer? The COD? RIP Julia and

Not found...evidence in car told LE it was murder I think...

Not found...evidence in car told LE it was murder I think...

Oh no, so the family doesn’t even have a body for a proper funeral? That better tell them!! Ugh. I’m disgusted by the a-holes who murder and won’t tell where the bodies are. Too much of that lately! I’m so sad and pissed off about this.

I'm sick! I am so sorry that this is the outcome for Julia and her family!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://www.10news.com/news/husband-of-missing-army-veteran-arrested-on-suspicion-of-murder

[FONT=&amp]SAN DIEGO (KGTV) - The ex-husband of missing San Diego Army veteran Julia Jacobson was arrested Friday on suspicion of murder, her sister said.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Dalen Payne Ware is currently being held in the 4th Ave. Jail in Phoenix, Arizona.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Julia Jacobson, 37, was originally reported as a missing person in September. Police had leads including an unconfirmed text message sent to Jacobson's friend and surveillance video showing Jacobson at the 7-Eleven on Aero Dr.[/FONT]

[emoji22][emoji24][emoji22][emoji24][emoji22][emoji24] such an incredibly sad outcome

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What is his criminal history? Does it go back a while? Wonder if she knew.

I've been thinking a lot about her car too. Then I realized, the video I watched of her was from the 7/11 near her home early in the morning, not up in Ontario. I don't think much info has been released about the sighting in Ontario. Unless I'm wrong. I don't think they've told us how it's confirmed or if there's video...or if her car was even with her. Maybe her car never left San Diego??

That makes so much more sense! MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rip julia and boogie.
I think the family and most of us suspected this all along.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back