GUILTY CA - Julia Jacobson, 37, San Diego, 2 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, I am Juliea older brother and yes we never met him. He met my parrents for lunch in AZ a few years ago and we very rude and disrespectful to both of my parents.

yes, there were in reguler contact and he took care of her dog for the months of Jan and Feb of 2017 while Julia was in ND taking care of our mom. Julia gave him lots of $$ over the years, including $100,000 in March of 2017 as a "investiment" in his business in Tempe, AZ

yes, there were in reguler contact and he took care of her dog for the months of Jan and Feb of 2017 while Julia was in ND taking care of our mom. Julia gave him lots of $$ over the years, including $100,000 in March of 2017 as a "investiment" in his business in Tempe, AZ

Oh that is very upsetting. Seems she tried everything to keep peace with him. He likely could never be pleased and I am sure he only had concerns for himself. I hope there is ample evidence for a slam dunk conviction. I pray your family’s strength and closeness will comfort you. I hope he finds justice in prison.

What type of business was it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes, I am Juliea older brother and yes we never met him. He met my parrents for lunch in AZ a few years ago and we very rude and disrespectful to both of my parents.
I am so sorry. I can't imagine what you are feeling. Prayers for you and your family.

Jon,

I'm so deeply sorry for the loss of Julia and Boogie. We all hoped and prayed for a different outcome to Julia's disappearance. I can't even imagine what you're going through.

Do you know why they were meeting in Ontario? I know early MSM reports stated that Julia had a boyfriend on the East Coast- do you think her ex may have gotten wind that she was moving on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My greatest hope is that this will provide the information necessary to locate Julia & Boogie. This poor family NEEDS closure. Such a disgusting individual to do something like this to someone so full of love & life. What an extremely selfish act.

One ‘good’ thing (for lack of a better term), is that the death penalty is not currently an option for him. While I understand this will cost taxpayers for as long as he lives, it’s worth every cent, IMO, as he will have to live everyday recalling what he did to Julia & Boogie. I can only hope his fellow inmates deliver some old fashioned justice to him, over & over & over.

To Julia’s family- My heart absolutely breaks for you. I can’t even begin to imagine what you’re going through at this time, nor what you’ve endured the last several weeks. It’s absolutely gut wrenching. I pray that you all find peace & comfort in the happy memories of time spent with Julia & Boogie. May you all be given the strength you need to get through this most trying time. My thoughts & prayers to you all. [emoji1317][emoji170][emoji631]

Yes, he is active duty Navy and was in maine at the time she dissapeared, I would assume the EX know about him.

No clue why they would be in Ontario, I suspect the airport as he may have flown from PHX there.

Side note regarding his business- awarecoding.com. Image searches of the other two employees shown on the site come back with legitimate industry people, I highly doubt they are connected to his business in any way.

No clue why they would be in Ontario, I suspect the airport as he may have flown from PHX there.

I’m deeply sorry for your loss.

You stated she has known him 8-9 years. Wasn’t he married in or around 2013ish to another woman? No disrespect with this question. Assuming they were friends first perhaps.

Did they meet in the military?

Again, I’m sincerely saddened by your loss and hope she is found quickly. [emoji1356]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, if they picked up Boogie at PetSmart at 8:30pm and that unusual text went out at 9:30pm, it stands to reason that's when he killed her, in that hour. Or is that not a given? Could that text have been sent just so her family didn't know she was with her ex? (Because they didn't like how he treated her?)
If it was from him, he bought himself an extra day.
But then what?

Is it known when her car appeared parked in front of the store?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Didn't he also play football at one time?

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/124459208/
It is the day after Arizona State's blowout loss at Notre Dame. In what might have been an otherwise dreary film session, Coach Bruce Snyder plays one of his team's few highlights over and over and over. By the time he's done, every scholarship player in the room knew the walk-on's name "That's Dalen Ware . . . that's Dalen Ware . . . that's Dalen Ware," Snyder repeats, reversing the tape and replaying the Notre Dame kickoff return in which No. 14 fights through blocks and comes out of nowhere to make the tackle. Out of nowhere is basically the path traveled by walk-ons such as Ware gems in the rough who either fall through the recruiting cracks, come from a school so small or remote that they get overlooked, or possess physical limitations that keep them from getting a sniff from Division I coaches. In Ware's case, he arrived in Tempe a year ago as a high school dropout with a GED and a semester at a junior college under his belt, trying to refuel a football dream that lay dormant since he last played as a freshman at a California high school. At age 14, he said, he essentially began living life on his own, too busy worrying about survival on the streets to survive in a classroom. Ware eventually rearranged his priorities and realized the need for an education. He had a brother living in Tempe, followed him here and ended up enrolling at ASU Now married with two children, - Please see THROUGH, Page CI 2 Tom TingleThe Arizona Republic Mike Aguirre (left), Dalen Ware (center) and Roderick Denetso are making names for themselves as walk-ons at Arizona State University.

spaspices.com/catalog/images/spasp/arizona199.php
(for sale nissan pickup 1997 en arizona) when did arizona ...
dalen payne ware arizona. used building materials reclaimed wood salvage arizona preformed ponds arizona obituary maxine rodgers phoenix arizona como ...
https://web.archive.org/web/20160502001304/http://spaspices.com/catalog/images/spasp/articles442.php
articles442
what does a bail bond surrender form mean in arizona
homeless shelters domestic violence shelters in arizona
callie and arizona fanfics hot
northeastern arizona federal wage
brown shnauzer arizona
dalen payne ware arizona
an inquiry he made online about using reclaimed wood:
https://web.archive.org/web/2016072.../cms/upload/besonderes/feriendorf-hirsche.jpg
(image description - used building materials reclaimed wood salvage arizona)
preformed ponds arizona obituary maxine rodgers phoenix arizona como comprar moringa en arizona deferred prosecution arizona violin appraiser arizona
cost of partial profractional laser treatments in arizona

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back