GUILTY CA - Julia Jacobson, 37, San Diego, 2 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have at it! Did you find any social media?

His other ex-wife called police and filed domestic violence charge in 2014. That same ex wife had previously filed for a protection order for herself and her kids in 2013.

All social media that has his business name or his name appears to be deleted. There's an instagram account still but with nothing on it and no followers, no following etc... his business website is still up and running.

I'm disgusted to think he killed Boogie first since he knew that dog meant so much to her.
RIP
Justice for Julia and Boogie!!

No words...my heart is heavy with sadness and anger....

I'm disgusted to think he killed Boogie first since he knew that dog meant so much to her.
RIP
Justice for Julia and Boogie!!

Do we know he killed boogie too? I haven’t read every article to be honest!

Not another one. This is the fourth deceased missing person in a week on the cases if been following.

I always figure it was the ex. She met with him. I believe that's who she met in Ontario. We just didn't know when in relationship to when she may have boarded Boogie at Pet Smart. But I always had my eye on him. We know from MSM she met with him. It wasn't a coincidence she wasn't heard from after that.

This is so sad. Why do these men murder women who were gone and out of their lives? She divorced him and for good reason. He was abusive. He knocked her around. Who wants to stay on for that? What could he have said to her that she was willing to even meet with him. Dayum!

RIP Julia. Thank you for your service to this country. Sorry we couldn't do more for you.

His other ex-wife called police and filed domestic violence charge in 2014. That same ex wife had previously filed for a protection order for herself and her kids in 2013.

All social media that has his business name or his name appears to be deleted. There's an instagram account still but with nothing on it and no followers, no following etc... his business website is still up and running.

Hope it is ok to post this, if not I can delete or if a mod deletes I will know that it is not ok

DALENWARE, CORP.
California Secretary Of State Business Registration · Updated 1/14/2017

Dalenware, Corp. is a California Domestic Corporation filed on March 20, 2015 . The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is C3768828.

The Registered Agent on file for this company is Dalen Larry Ware and is located at 1283 Cathedral Oaks Rd, Chula Vista, CA 91913. The company's mailing address is 1283 Cathedral Oaks Rd, Chula Vista, CA 91913.

The company has 1 principal on record. The principal is Dalen Larry Ware from Chula Vista CA.
https://www.bizapedia.com/ca/dalenware-corp.html

ETA 2 associated addresses in CA at the link below

https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2kvlev/dalen-larry-ware

:Welcome1:to Websleuths. Thank you so much for joining us here. We are all terribly sorry it has to be under these circumstances. Our hearts go out to you and your family.

Ontario police said they believe 37-year-old Julia Jacobson was murdered based on the forensic analysis of her car.
Julia was last seen in person inside her company car at the corporate offices of 7-Eleven on Aero Drive in Kearny Mesa.

San Diego police said Julia was spotted with her dog on surveillance video in Ontario on the night of Sept. 2.

Ontario police confirmed Monday, Dalen Larry Ware, Julia's ex-husband, had been arrested in Laveen, Arizona. He was later transferred to the San Bernardino County West Valley Detention Center.
Ware will be booked for murder, Ontario police said. They do not believe Jacobson or her dog, Boogie, are alive.

Police said the remains of Julia or her dog have not been found.
http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...ired-Army-Capt-Arrested-Family-451179743.html

Welcome. We are so sorry about Julia. You have my heartfelt condolences.

Was there video of Julia in Ontario? What evidence was found in the car that lead LE to believe she had been murdered? Was her ex always the prime suspect?

So this was a very short term marriage for Julia [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I am so sad. Learning what a special person she was, seeing all those great photos that show the bond between her and Boogie...then hearing this news that their lives have been taken from them...it is just so heartbreaking.

The remains of Julia Jacobson, 37, have not been found, according to Ontario police, who have taken over from San Diego police as the lead investigators.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/2017/1...woman-last-seen-in-ontario-and-still-missing/

I assume this means the crime took place in Ontario?

We know that Julie was in Ontario, with her ex-husband at approximately 8:30 PM. She had checked her dog him to doggy day care and the two of them check the dog out. We don’t know what they did all day and as far as we know, something bad happened to her that evening or on Sunday, September 3.
We know that Julie was in Ontario, with her ex-husband at approximately 8:30 PM. She had checked her dog into doggy day care and the two of them check the dog out. We don’t know what they did all day and as far as we know, something bad happened to her that evening or on Sunday, September 3.

Julie’s ex-husband, has a long history of domestic violence with other women as well as with Julie. Multiple times over the last eight or nine years they been together I’ve had to drop everything in the middle the night and fly to Denver or Las Vegas or wherever she happen to be living at the time because he had threatened her or abused her, he’s threatened to kill the dog many times over the years, I think he was jealous of the dog.

We know that Julie was in Ontario, with her ex-husband at approximately 8:30 PM. She had checked her dog him to doggy day care and the two of them check the dog out. We don’t know what they did all day and as far as we know, something bad happened to her that evening or on Sunday, September 3.
We know that Julie was in Ontario, with her ex-husband at approximately 8:30 PM. She had checked her dog into doggy day care and the two of them check the dog out. We don’t know what they did all day and as far as we know, something bad happened to her that evening or on Sunday, September 3.

Julie’s ex-husband, has a long history of domestic violence with other women as well as with Julie. Multiple times over the last eight or nine years they been together I’ve had to drop everything in the middle the night and fly to Denver or Las Vegas or wherever she happen to be living at the time because he had threatened her or abused her, he’s threatened to kill the dog many times over the years, I think he was jealous of the dog.
Are you related? Because according to her sister i thought the family didn't meet the ex. And they weren't together very long, married less than a year.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Any questions, I’m glad to help..

I am so so sorry for your loss. This is so senseless and tragic. Do you know how regularly Julia was in contact with him? I remember reading that he took care of Boogie sometimes during your mother’s illness. That would make me think he was accepting of Julia’s life without him. What could have happened? Again, I am so very sorry for the loss of your mother as well. Your family will be in our prayers. There are no words powerful enough. I am so sorry

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel
Back