CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comments from some lady saying her bf has been "caught" for it. Her initials are JT and the comments are a week old.
Mono County Sheriff's Office
I'm inclined to believe that LE checked out all alibi's in 2018 and not much credibility there. I'm pretty confident that KG was not in any condition to want to leave the house on her own or without her lifeline (i.e., phone), and any encounter by somebody known to her would have taken her to receive help. I'll never understand why KG did not receive a first responder call from parents (providing their account true). JMO

I'm inclined to believe that LE checked out all alibi's in 2018 and not much credibility there. I'm pretty confident that KG was not in any condition to want to leave the house on her own or without her lifeline (i.e., phone), and any encounter by somebody known to her would have taken her to receive help. JMO
Yeah I don't believe it either but wanted to share what I had seen.
**edited to say Nevermind my other thought, I guess that's considered sleuthing family members.

Not sure if OP referring to KG or poster. IIRC, KG attended school in Bishop, and this is where most of her friends resided. The Guse family had only recently moved to the neighboring town of Chalfant (about 20 miles north) when KG disappeared.

CA - CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018 #2
@jenn83 was referring to a commenter on the Mono Cty Sheriff's office page. You have to dig to find it so you're on your own, hahah. It's pretty far down and somehow I don't think we're allowed to quote it. :p

@jenn83 was referring to a commenter on the Mono Cty Sheriff's office page. You have to dig to find it so you're on your own, hahah. It's pretty far down and somehow I don't think we're allowed to quote it. :p
Yes - I did see/read the public comment but did not give it any credibility. Clearly, those closest to KG would have been the first LE would have checked out-- and confirmed their alibis. MOO

Weekend search for missing TX student Jason Landry reminded me of Karlie. I think similar to Karlie - JL also suffered a drug-induced psychosis after smoking some weed and crashing his car. Unlike Karlie that had adults around her to get her help and failed to do so, Jason did not when he disappeared. Hope they're both recovered sooner than later. :(

Weekend search for missing TX student Jason Landry reminded me of Karlie. I think similar to Karlie - JL also suffered a drug-induced psychosis after smoking some weed and crashing his car. Unlike Karlie that had adults around her to get her help and failed to do so, Jason did not when he disappeared. Hope they're both recovered sooner than later. :(
Both cases so heartbreaking. :( They're both somewhere.

Karlie, where are you??

I just gave him a quick google and as of 7 days ago he hasn't been found after 10 months. What makes you think he took drugs? Did people speak up to that effect before he left university?

Thanks,@Seattle1. I'm unaware how weed can cause psychosis but I do remember there was some kind of treated marijuana that could. Wonder if they tested it.

I bet Spice is what you're thinking of. Legal but incredibly nasty and downright dangerous. I know people have said it can cause a similar high feeling, but comes with actual risks. Marijuana can trigger psychosis, but it's rare and the individual likely has a predisposition to it, environmentally/genetically.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member