CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. If this was simple pot smoking, I don't know why she would call step mom to come get her, then admit to smoking. I think something else was going on. Either something that happened at the party that scared the bejesus out of her, or she smoked something more than pot and was wigging out, or she has an underlying mental health issue that makes impulse control a problem and mood swings were wildly out of control that night.

Or some of the people in this story who are still alive aren't telling the truth.

I have no idea what she ingested. Pot smoking can cause paranoia, but she would have likely fallen asleep soon after IMHO.
These symptoms sound a lot like a huge dose of diphenhydramine. Oddly enough, ingestion in the range of 400mg and up can make you act like she was reported to be acting and can keep a person up and paranoid and very bizarre acting all night or all day long.
I will just leave this obvious link Diphenhydramine - Wikipedia
Google will give you many links on abuse (and this wouldn't have to be an intentional taking by Karlie) and the effects of dp.
I honestly don't know.
Praying some truth comes to light.
Chi

Would she still be high after 9 hours and after eating?
She would be if she was dosed on benadryl.
It doesn't take much to mess up someone badly.
It often has the opposite effect of causing sleep and can keep people up for many hours. It causes hallucinations, delirium and many of the things we have heard in this case.
Standing in the corner, wanting her SM to read the bible with her, all too weird.
I am not pointing the finger at anyone. It is easy to buy and easy to take yourself, especially for teens. And the capsules make it fairly easy to dose someone without them being aware, especially if they had already been smoking pot.
Chi

I'm glad Karlie's mom has hired a PI. I haven't quite finished listening to the Gray Hughes video where he interviews Karlie's mom, though I think I'm approaching the end of that segment in the show. I would very much like the mom and daughter to be reunited.

I'm glad Karlie's mom has hired a PI. I haven't quite finished listening to the Gray Hughes video where he interviews Karlie's mom, though I think I'm approaching the end of that segment in the show. I would very much like the mom and daughter to be reunited.

There is some good info on that youtube but man its long. If I was KG mom I would plant myself at the police station until I got some answers.

I do believe the police are treating this as a runaway and that is why they are not doing press etc. Which is imo not right; but I do think that is what is happening. There is not the normal urgency when they think its a teen runaway verses an abduction. Which is really sad.

I do wonder if she did runaway and someone is hiding her. I keep thinking about the situation. Drunk dad, high teen, and a SM. The BM said the dad had recently started drinking again which is never good. So there is already stress and tension in the house. The SM had to be angry when she found out KG was high. She was already in trouble at school for it and attending counseling. I suspect there was a huge argument with the SM; and then she ran away while everyone was asleep? We had something similar happen locally and it took 60 days for the family hiding the girl to finally fess up. And I don't live in a big town and they were able to hide it that long. I am praying this is what happened.

It's odd that both the bio mom and the sm/dad hired their own.

What draws me away from the plain old run of the mill runaway case is the FBI getting involved so quickly...

True. The other thing that is off with a runaway theory is that she didn't take her phone. But she may have been savy enough to know they could track her through the phone

Did she lock the door after she supposedly left at 5 or 6 am?

Does the SM expect us to believe that she (the SM) was a rise and shine early bird checking up on all of the sleeping kids but failed to realize that the teen she was sleeping with just vanished?

I’m having such a hard time keeping up with the actual truths that we know, with all of the different partial truths added in. I’m not accusing anyone, or saying any misinformation is coming from a bad place, but it hasn’t made finding Karlie any easier. I’m hopeful that Karlie will be found. This whole story confuses me. I’m praying for the best, most unlikely outcome, in that Karlie will come home safely.

How about with a vape?
Vaping liquid thc isn't as potent as smoking good weed nor even a good pot brownie.

My brother in law vapes that liquid weed and the buzz is very very minimum.

I guess because the legal sellers are regulated to how much thc can be put in each vape cartridge. Idk

Also. The lingering smell is minimum since most vapes dont let out that much smoke like a joint would. Plus its not constantly burning smoke like a cigarette or joint would. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14