CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Long time follower for KG but first time posting on the case but I’m curious with all the discrepancies with her missing has LE done any lie detector test? Would they in this case or is there not enough to go off of to do that?
I don't believe they have reasonable cause to suspect anything other than a runaway at this time. However, the SM, Dad, and BioM have all publicly stated that would take LD test. (We know saying your not opposed to test doesn't mean you will take one). MOO

Hi. Long time follower for KG but first time posting on the case but I’m curious with all the discrepancies with her missing has LE done any lie detector test? Would they in this case or is there not enough to go off of to do that?
IMO, shouldve already been done by now. LE arent likely to have access to equipment like this and i highly doubt they will lift a finger to request for it either. I wish they would show a little more interest for Karlie's sake!

How far is Hwy 6 from her house? Average walking speed is about 3 mph. SM has changed her story quite a few times, at first she just expanded on things, then changed it to fit new information. Still, that isn't proof of anything and it is not uncommon even if someone is being truthful.

I've been reading and watching videos about this case today and was thinking of the first part of SM's story. I thought it would have been a little unusual for SM to call Karlie to ask if she wanted a ride home at 9 PM on a Saturday night. At 11:00, yes.

I am pretty sure SM and Dad used K's cell phone to keep track of her whereabouts and SM realized she wasn't where she was supposed to be, called and may have said, "I'm coming to pick you up." K hit the street because she didn't want to have her SM show up and embarrass her. SM could easily find her while she had her cell phone, which is why K left it when she disappeared in the AM. I think SM took K home and there was no sleeping going on, whether it was due to K's "paranoia" or just an argument over K being where she wasn't supposed to be, being high and continued bad behavior. SM may have slept in K's room to keep an eye on her and in the AM may have thought the crisis had passed and fell asleep, giving K a chance to call her bf on SM's phone. I read that a call was made from SM's phone that morning but it was not released who the call was to. I'm saying maybe she used SM's phone because it was close by, but maybe SM called someone. Maybe K called or texted bf or someone else to come pick her up. It would be good to know what time that call was placed.

K then slipped on whatever pants and shoes she could grab without waking anyone and left the house, leaving the door cracked open so no one would hear it latch behind her.

We just won't know until she's found, but I am hoping she is just hiding out with friends. I'd like to know what K's bf and little brothers have to say, but we will probably never hear that.

I know the BF says she only smoked marijuana and insists it was not laced with anything. He did say that she was acting "scared" and wanted to go home. He also says that when he went to their house that morning her phone was next to her bed. But SM insists it was on the kitchen counter since the time KG got home. Which I think is very odd as I don't know any teen that doesn't have their phone glued to their hand.

I also hope she's hiding with a friend. But then part of me thinks with all this publicity she would come forward. As I said before we had a teen here that was hidden by a family for 60 days before the family finally came forward and stopped hiding her. But it didn't have national attention.

I was shocked by how LE treats a runaway. They basically don't do anything. At least our LE didn't. They posted her pic a couple times on their FB page but that was about it.

I think this LE is only doing more because of the national attention which is a great thing!

I know the BF says she only smoked marijuana and insists it was not laced with anything. He did say that she was acting "scared" and wanted to go home. He also says that when he went to their house that morning her phone was next to her bed. But SM insists it was on the kitchen counter since the time KG got home. Which I think is very odd as I don't know any teen that doesn't have their phone glued to their hand.

I also hope she's hiding with a friend. But then part of me thinks with all this publicity she would come forward. As I said before we had a teen here that was hidden by a family for 60 days before the family finally came forward and stopped hiding her. But it didn't have national attention.

I was shocked by how LE treats a runaway. They basically don't do anything. At least our LE didn't. They posted her pic a couple times on their FB page but that was about it.

I think this LE is only doing more because of the national attention which is a great thing!
I don't believe they have reasonable cause to suspect anything other than a runaway at this time. However, the SM, Dad, and BioM have all publicly stated that would take LD test. (We know saying your not opposed to test doesn't mean you will take one). MOO
From what I can tell her and her boyfriend were very serious. It would be doubtful that he would not know where she was if she was hiding. Dude is a wreck.

Are lie detector tests used in America, because they sure aren’t in California. They are not admissible in court, and we aren’t on the Jerry springer show.

I still think abduction. Many will say well what are the chances that a predator was on the highway exactly at the same time. My explanation is this, Reno is huge on sex services and human trafficking. It’s nevada for Christ sakes, brothels are legal. There were over 1000 cases in 2016 and highway 6 goes towards Reno. Reno is the biggest city to their little town. The abduction was a crime of opportunity, the predator did not get behind the wheel in search of a young child that day. It just happened.

From what I can tell her and her boyfriend were very serious. It would be doubtful that he would not know where she was if she was hiding. Dude is a wreck.

Are lie detector tests used in America, because they sure aren’t in California. They are not admissible in court, and we aren’t on the Jerry springer show.

I still think abduction. Many will say well what are the chances that a predator was on the highway exactly at the same time. My explanation is this, Reno is huge on sex services and human trafficking. It’s nevada for Christ sakes, brothels are legal. There were over 1000 cases in 2016 and highway 6 goes towards Reno. Reno is the biggest city to their little town. The abduction was a crime of opportunity, the predator did not get behind the wheel in search of a young child that day. It just happened.

I do worry about sex traffickers. It’s getting horrible in Columbus Ohio and surrounding cities. The other day a woman was grabbed walking down the street during the day. I’m just praying she wasnt abducted

Sadly, that only makes it worse. KG was already in an alleged vulnerable state, and abduction would be another level of horrible...

Yes on the phone thing, but maybe SM or Dad took her phone as punishment.

If she was disorientated from drugs or such they would have worn off ages ago, the paranoia would have gone and she would have called someone or walked back home. I don't see anything good coming out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz