CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And the game continues...

Here's proof that Katherine Jackson is happy and healthy with her family in Arizona ... playing the card game, Uno.

X17online has exclusively obtained the first photo of the Jackson matriarch relaxing at an Arizona resort while visiting with her daughter Rebbie, her granddaughter Stacy and also her great grandson, London.

Read more at http://www.x17online.com/celebritie..._healthy_happy_072312.php#ZJVuFHogjQTs1BS1.99

Doesn't look like Katherine is playing...keeping score perhaps?

Who even knows if this photo is current...

~jmo~

Oh Jeez!!!

Could this pic be more staged?:puke:

And where are the dirty dinner dishes that were reported? :waitasec:

On headline news showbiz tonight...

The said local LE is closing the missing oerson case but the FBI is considering opening the case on the missing person report on KJ. Hmmmmm

TMZ:

Statement from lawyer about yesterdays incident:

"Yesterday afternoon certain Jackson family members ambushed Katherine Jackson’s home after their vehicle tore through security gates on the tails of the SUV containing Michael Jackson’s children."

"After exiting their vehicles, Jackson family members ran up to Michael’s children as they yelled and began to aggressively grab at the cell phones in their hands. Out of concern for the well being of Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson, the children were forced to temporarily leave their home and taken to a safe location. An altercation ensued shortly thereafter and law enforcement arrived at the scene."

The statement continues, "Following the incident, it was learned that one of the family members who was part of the ambush admitted that a plan has been in place for the last three years to remove Katherine Jackson from her home and her beloved grandchildren."

"Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson have not heard from their grandmother since she left their home nine days ago to attend a series of her sons’ concerts on their Unity Tour. She never made the shows. Despite efforts to interview Katherine Jackson at her current location in Arizona yesterday, Los Angeles County Sheriffs confirmed that they were denied access to Mrs. Jackson by security for one of her children. “

The Michael Jackson Estate has also released a statement saying, "We are acutely concerned about the welfare of Mrs. Jackson, and most particularly with Michael's minor children."

The statement continues, "We are concerned that we do what we can to protect them from undue influences, bullying, greed, and other unfortunate circumstances. While we do not have standing to directly intervene, we have monitored the situation and will continue to do so. We believe measures are being put in place that will help protect them from what they are having to deal with."

From RadarOnline: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/michael-jackson-kids-met-court-appointed-attorney

"It's certainly extremely concerning to Margaret Lodise that Katherine has been out of town for over a week and that the children haven't spoken to her in that time. Katherine needs to get home quickly because there could be far reaching consequences as far as custody of the kids goes as it pertains to Katherine. It's very likely that Lodise will be going to court as early as Tuesday to express her concerns to the judge, as she has a legal obligation to do so.

"Paris got into a scuffle with her aunt Janet upon entering the house because she told Paris she had to stop posting family information on Twitter

Here is a song for the greedy jacksons:

Piggies

The Beatles

Have you seen the little piggies
Crawling in the dirt
And for all the little piggies
Life is getting worse
Always having dirt to play around in.

Have you seen the bigger piggies
In their starched white shirts
You will find the bigger piggies
Stirring up the dirt
Always have clean shirts to play around in.

In their sties with all their backing
They don't care what goes on around
In their eyes there's something lacking
What they need's a damn good whacking.

Everywhere there's lots of piggies
Living piggy lives
You can see them out for dinner
With their piggy wives
Clutching forks and knives to eat their bacon.

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Piggies-lyrics-The-Beatles/13426D348D2C226048256BC20021182A

I'm thinking that the wrong Jackson passed away...

Can you imagine what BS Michael had to put up with? No wonder he self-medicated. His 'siblings' are showing their true colors and none of them are very pleasant.

i read a rather informed post from someone who said they were going to bring them to AZ in a plane to the house in AZ for a planned media photo op of the kids entering the house to see K.

uh huh.

This is just sickening and disgusting. There is NO way that katherine should leave the kids for over a week with no contact. Yes, they are in the care of nannies, security and an older cousin(?) BUT there is no way that she should be out of contact with them and they have no way to talk to her. This stinks to high heaven.

The fact that Katherine is still legally married to Joe is scary as hell. So what would happen to the kids and her property (and theirs) if she were incapacitated? Joe and the rest of the no-talent, money grubbing malcontents are just circling around like a bunch of buzzards waiting for a chance to attack.

They are pathetic and their attempt to kidnap the kids shows that. I hope the FBI does get involved.

listen, I have never once bought the hogwash that is the Jackson siblings.

they are continuous liars and have been taught to lie and distrust....everything about them is ridiculous...from the teeny little voices to the blatant lies about their brother Michael and his issues.

bunch of total phonies.

This is just sickening and disgusting. There is NO way that katherine should leave the kids for over a week with no contact. Yes, they are in the care of nannies, security and an older cousin(?) BUT there is no way that she should be out of contact with them and they have no way to talk to her. This stinks to high heaven.

The fact that Katherine is still legally married to Joe is scary as hell. So what would happen to the kids and her property (and theirs) if she were incapacitated? Joe and the rest of the no-talent, money grubbing malcontents are just circling around like a bunch of buzzards waiting for a chance to attack.

They are pathetic and their attempt to kidnap the kids shows that. I hope the FBI does get involved.

MJs will specifically left Joe and the siblings out - even his old will I believe (he had done a new one that is the current one that the siblings are trying to overturn). In his will it said that if Katherine were unable to care for the kids then Diana Ross would become their guardian. However, for whatever reason (she claims she doesn't want to uproot them to the East Coast), Diana Ross says she isn't in a position right now to take them. SO...I believe the executors will be filing for custody so to speak. The lawyers would be in charge.

It is interesting that the siblings are accusing the lawyers of trying to take over because they are making it very easy for them to do just that.

Edit: According to TMZ a temp custody document is being drafted but the person it is being drafted for is currently unknown.

Is this a mutiny or a really bad PR stunt?

I don't think it is a PR stunt. The siblings have tried and failed multiple times to overturn MJs will in court. The court wouldn't do it, so they wrote up a letter and all signed it accusing the Executors of some shady things. (There is a report about them accusing multiple people of Elder Abuse but I also read that is not true).

IMO This is a power play because they couldn't get what they wanted through the courts. However, I think Paris is one tough cookie and has some pretty good lawyers on her side.

As shady as this family is and how they have gone about cutting off the kids from KJ and leaving them without a guardian, it would not surprise me if somewhere down the line they try to pull the biological card in an attempt to try to cut the kids out of MJ's estate. They would never win in court, but I can see them trying to... I think that they are that despicable.

Maybe they just want attention and PUBLICITY. Thinking they will be more famous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL what are they thinkng?? Just crazy if you ask me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I'm thinking, or was.
This family needs an amount of counsel that I can't even comprehend.
Poor children; I hope that they can get that, in the LEAST!

Maybe they just want attention and PUBLICITY. Thinking they will be more famous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL what are they thinkng?? Just crazy if you ask me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Jackson doing something absurd for publicity?! Nooooo....

This whole situation makes me sad for the life Michael had to endure when he was alive. Hopefully he's at peace now that he's away from the vultures that circled him his ENTIRE life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back