Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still hung up on the fighting. Organized fights?! Like amateur boxing? Ultimate fighting? So maybe this wasn’t the peace and love “full moon gatherings” we used to have in Southern California, with tons of ecstasy lsd and shrooms.

Rather, this sounds aggressive and testosterone fueled? I don’t think I would ever let my teenage daughter go alone, in the woods at midnight, with dozens of aggressive juiced up fight boys?!

And maybe that’s part of the point, she went as a group with her teenage girlfriends…but they all quickly split off with boys.

I want to be clear that I'm not insinuating anything, but it's interesting to me that Kiely's friend said when they were at her car, when Kiely texted her mom (11:30 PM?), she had asked Kiely for a ride home, but then at some point after that but before Kiely left, realized that she was drunk and needed another ride home? She stated earlier in the interview they had been drinking a lot - surely she knew that she was drunk before right before she was leaving?

Maybe they were not as responsible/careful about drunk driving as she's stating, and Kiely was drunk and insisting she was going to go home. Her friend didn't want to get in the car with a clearly intoxicated person but also couldn't/didn't stop her from leaving?

Last use of the phone was 12:33 AM.
Phone shut off after this?
Last time she was "seen" by anyone 12:30?

In 3 minutes time, how far could she have gotten?

JMO
I am confused. Didn't SS say the call was at 12:36? Also, is it possible SS left without telling her? It seems odd she had to say something like, I already told you this. Thoughts?
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

This just is too bizarre. Sami says there's no current BF, he's on Fox who says he is her current BF and that K spent time with him in Reno just recently... ???
Teens can be on and off again. Teens can have BF/GF that parents aren't aware of. Also, he could be a ex and wanting to be more involved as a public face for the search.

Why would Kiely's boyfriend text her “OK. Be safe. Don’t like, do anything stupid.” ??
It is an expression, like "break a leg". Nothing more, nothing less. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do,"

I’m still hung up on the fighting. Organized fights?! Like amateur boxing? Ultimate fighting? So maybe this wasn’t the peace and love “full moon gatherings” we used to have in Southern California, with tons of ecstasy lsd and shrooms.

Rather, this sounds aggressive and testosterone fueled? I don’t think I would ever let my teenage daughter go alone, in the woods at midnight, with dozens of aggressive juiced up fight boys?!

And maybe that’s part of the point, she went as a group with her teenage girlfriends…but they all quickly split off with boys.

Honestly this part sounds so farfetched and makes no sense. My brother is their age, I'm not a lot older, and we've both been to similar outdoorsy parties - there have never been any organized, boxing glove fights? So odd

There is so much information coming forward I am not sure if I missed this, but was there one or a few particular kids who planned this party? At least in the beginning before it grew so big? How did they let everyone know where, what time, etc.?

I do believe with that many young people present, someone or several people have an idea of what happened. Someone saw the car leave. maybe they don't realize what they saw as it was just one of many cars. Someone saw her in the time she spoke with SS to the phone dying. She could not have gone far. Unless she had already left? Eventually someone will talk, post a TikTok or instagram story inadvertently.

I am still confused by the call to SS. And SS saying, I already told you I had an other ride. I just hope her call to SS was not her way of trying to get out of a situation or was a plea for help. Like sounding the alarm by repeating the obvious. I have to give my friend a ride, let me call her, see where she is, I need to go. A polite way to get out of an uncomfortable situation. Like "Hey girl, where are you?" And perhaps SS didn't pickup on the fact she needed help?

I have had a work friend call me on a bad date after I texted them, so I could have an excuse to leave.

I have a teen boy and him and his friends put on gloves and play fight all the time. They also will wrestle or grapple. In the long interview SS did on youtube with American Dream something, she mentioned it was playful nothing crazy and was normal although sometimes could get out of hand after the fight was over.

She's on security camera footage at around 6:00 p.m. in the clothes she ends up wearing to the party.
She doesn't arrive to the party until 10:00 p.m.

Where was she for four hours? Was she drinking/pre-gaming before the party? Maybe that's why she got so drunk by 11:00 p.m. She had already been drinking prior?

Just thinking out loud...

I may have missed this in earlier pages but mixing weed with any kind of alcohol is a really easy way to get extremely drunk very quickly, and/or black out. I learned the hard way that if I drink alcohol with cannabis in my system I can black out after one drink even if it's hours in between. In an interview another attendee said they were taking tons of bong rips over and over which I cannot even imagine combining with shots and other types of alcohol. I think it's possible she drank that much and was sobering up so she thought she could drive home soon, but then smoked weed and was blacked out in those next 45-60 min?

I read through the entire thread, but I want to know whose LDR sweatshirt that is, and how do they know she had it with her? That’s a rare Lana del Rey sweatshirt. Those are lyrics from a POEM. Not song. I doubt the owner would have let her take it with her unless she left abruptly or was abducted.

Additionally, I used to live in South Lake Tahoe. It may look like only 32 miles from Truckee to Reno, but that’s a sketchy road especially if there’s any ice. It can take far longer than 30 mins depending on conditions. It’s literally the Donner Pass. There’s sheer cliffs and no cell service for miles. If you live in Tahoe you don’t go down to Reno on a whim especially at 16? Reno is dangerous and there’s no way I’d let my 16-year old go there at night alone. Wow.

I feel as though she let someone else drive her car, and that person may have thrown her phone into the reservoir before leaving the area.

Yes, these small town parties have “fights”. This is nothing new at all. These boys fueled with testosterone, fighting for “clout”. Boys who look up to MMA and UFC. This is nothing new and would happen every single weekend at every party I went to 10-15 years ago in a small town close to this area. This is typical in these small town, rural, primarily white, conservative, areas.

I may have missed this in earlier pages but mixing weed with any kind of alcohol is a really easy way to get extremely drunk very quickly, and/or black out. I learned the hard way that if I drink alcohol with cannabis in my system I can black out after one drink even if it's hours in between. In an interview another attendee said they were taking tons of bong rips over and over which I cannot even imagine combining with shots and other types of alcohol. I think it's possible she drank that much and was sobering up so she thought she could drive home soon, but then smoked weed and was blacked out in those next 45-60 min?
It's so difficult to say. Everyone's tolerance is so different.

I can mix both without any problems. That's not to say I'm doing shots and shotgunning beer while chain smoking blunts. lol But a few beers and a joint never makes me black out or feel ill. Quite the contrary :)

I do believe with that many young people present, someone or several people have an idea of what happened. Someone saw the car leave. maybe they don't realize what they saw as it was just one of many cars. Someone saw her in the time she spoke with SS to the phone dying. She could not have gone far. Unless she had already left? Eventually someone will talk, post a TikTok or instagram story inadvertently.

I am still confused by the call to SS. And SS saying, I already told you I had an other ride. I just hope her call to SS was not her way of trying to get out of a situation or was a plea for help. Like sounding the alarm by repeating the obvious. I have to give my friend a ride, let me call her, see where she is, I need to go. A polite way to get out of an uncomfortable situation. Like "Hey girl, where are you?" And perhaps SS didn't pickup on the fact she needed help?

I have had a work friend call me on a bad date after I texted them, so I could have an excuse to leave.
YES. SS said they spoke in the car when charging their phones and that is when she asked Kiely for a ride home. Then later SS changed her mind and got a ride home with someone else when she “saw Kiely intoxicated”.
Then she said she thought Kiely was going to stay at the campsite by herself?!
Why did SS say that she thought Kiely was going to stay at the campground by herself when Kiely made plans to drive her home just an hour earlier????
When Kiely called SS at 12:30, why did Kiely ONLY ask SS if she needed a ride?
I thought SS said she thought Kiely was staying?
Why didn’t SS ask about how Kiely is getting home?
Kiely only asks SS if she needs a ride?
SS doesn’t ask Kiely?
You would think SS would ask Kiely if she is staying or going during that phone call. Why don’t we know if this conversation happened?

Please clarify.
I think it would be helpful to gather - maybe it’s a timeline of its own- the multitude of declarations and half sentences, various supposed times SS interacted wirh Kiely out in the woods and SS’s contradictory statements through multiple interactions with media.
In listening to SS she is actually capable of articulating quite well so maybe someone can interview her to get a better handle on what happened over the course of 2 hours other than them “peeing together” a few times, which is how she knows she had on rhe body suit and green pants .
She srikes me to be a leader and organizer. I heard her declare her admiration for Keily in the latest interview and determinarion to search for her forever. However, she did leave a minor child alone out there in the woods according to her in an incapacitated state, surrounded by many strangers, some older, some engaging in a Fight Clob event and even referenced the presence weird 40 year old man.
How long have the gatherings been happening at The Sanctuary?

It's so difficult to say. Everyone's tolerance is so different.

I can mix both without any problems. That's not to say I'm doing shots and shotgunning beer while chain smoking blunts. lol But a few beers and a joint never makes me black out or feel ill. Quite the contrary :)
A sixteen year old would not have much tolerance, though. I would think any combination of drugs would have made driving dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee