Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES. SS said they spoke in the car when charging their phones and that is when she asked Kiely for a ride home. Then later SS changed her mind and got a ride home with someone else when she “saw Kiely intoxicated”.
Then she said she thought Kiely was going to stay at the campsite by herself?!
Why did SS say that she thought Kiely was going to stay at the campground by herself when Kiely made plans to drive her home just an hour earlier????
When Kiely called SS at 12:30, why did Kiely ONLY ask SS if she needed a ride?
I thought SS said she thought Kiely was staying?
Why didn’t SS ask about how Kiely is getting home?
Kiely only asks SS if she needs a ride?
SS doesn’t ask Kiely?
You would think SS would ask Kiely if she is staying or going during that phone call. Why don’t we know if this conversation happened?

I too am confused by the inconsistencies spoken by SS. I'm thinking if this girl was as intoxicated as she has stated, and needed a ride home (but not with Kiely who she states was just as intoxicated) than this may perhaps explain why the stories are confusing??

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a very stupid thing at a party when I was 18 — I went “candyflipping” (which is what it’s called when you combine MDMA with LSD). I was not a heavy drinker or drug user. I’d never used LSD before that night because I knew that acid trips largely depend on your mood and personality and knew they could be bad news bears for an anxious person like myself. But I had taken MDMA a handful of times and really enjoyed the experience. So—I agreed to candyflip when my friend said the MDMA muted the hallucination/paranoia effect of LSD and really just felt like a more intense “rolling experience”.

But… SHE WAS INCREDIBLY MISTAKEN. It was one of worst nights of my life.

(Full disclosure: another friend with us that night only took the MDMA and said it was a dud—that she never felt anything. More likely than not, ours were too.)

If you looked up “bad trip” in the dictionary, my experience could be listed there. First of all, we were in Walmart when the drugs kicked in and I thought I was a rat trapped in a maze because I couldn’t find my way out of the aisles. Then, I got behind the wheel and drove like the dumb teenager I was. I had two Mardi Gras beads hanging from my rear view but it looked there were 50 of them. I grew fascinated with them and nearly drove us off the road until the friend who didn’t take the hit of acid made me pull over to let her drive. When I got out the car, I threw up like 10 times. We arrived at a small house party about 30 minutes later and I was so thankful because I had to really, really relieve my bladder. This is where I ran into my first problem. As I sat there trying to desperately to pee, I could not get my brain to concentrate long enough to make it happen. Instead, I was examining the tiles on the floor that looked ten feet tall. Or the shapes blooming out of the wallpaper. I finally gave up and rejoined my friends only to repeat this process several times over the next half hour. By this time, I was in legitimate pain and majorly FREAKING OUT because I couldn’t go!

My night only went downhill from there. We left and went to a club some time later and I thought everyone there was an alien. I believed my brain was going to be stuck in its current state forever. After I’d been high for TWELVE HOURS, I laid in bed and prayed to God to make it go away and swore that I’d never do drugs again. (A promise that I kept, BTW.) As I prayed, the flames of hell were reaching up for me from underneath my bed. It was truly a living nightmare.

I pray KR is okay.
i have done something similar, except it was much older and during camping. this was shrooms and i stg i saw camo circling on the ground like disco lights. the same bird kept flying past me making the same sound, and due to also having anxiety, i freaked out. you see things that arent there.

Flightradar24

And here we go again:

1. PCSO N911WL the pretty green copter back up over Dog Valley Road /Henesse Pass
Was flying over Verdi, NV hills, now straight south along the hills west of Renn, now along I-80 and the Truckee River Canyon at 5,500 ft.

2. A No Call Sign, Quest Kodiak 100 from Dept of the Interior just flew the opposite route at 11,250 ft.

Looks like double-coverage flight grids to me !!!

Attachments

• 2BD3B5B3-8F0E-4314-866D-B44700D4B633.jpeg
    2BD3B5B3-8F0E-4314-866D-B44700D4B633.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 18
Focus seems to have shifted east today. Robinson R44 Raven II, usually used by LE, is circling the banks of Lake Tahoe.

Pic courtesy of Flightradar24

View attachment 359077
There is supposed to be a big politician do about Lake Tahoe this weekend in south Lake Tahoe.

Senators to be there. It might be related to that.

Still catching up but had a new thought and I'm not sure if anyone mentioned the possibility yet.
Someone up thread asked if anyone was staying in Kiely's parents lodge during this time.
I think that's a good question. I can imagine having a bed and breakfast type place like that, there is tons of interaction between the family and staying guests. What if it wasn't someone at the party but a possible guest or past guest that developed an interest in Kiely. They might have even found out about the party and intercepted her somehow before she got home that night or maybe even was home but hadn't made it inside.
I'm sure LE is all over any possible guests or previous ones that might have had interaction with Kiely.
This is exactly why I’ve been scoping out the gingerbread house for so long. Did Hansel and Gretel get lost in the woods? Moral of story: Don’t trust strangers, even if they treat you well.

Placer County Sheriff clearly needs to find that car and if it isn't in Prosser Reservoir, the Truckee River Canyon is a high priority site. Lots of ways a car could go off the road at night and not be obvious in the brush to the east, or even actually in the river. The Truckee isn't deep there but there might be a few pools or hidden banks.

Placer County Sheriff's Office

The Placer County Sheriff’s Office and Nevada County Sheriff’s Office continue to search for 16-year-old Kiely Rodni who went missing in the early morning hours of August 6th, near the Prosser Family Campground. Numerous resources and agencies have responded to help locate Kiely over the past several days. Searchers from across the state continue their search on the ground, in the air, and in the water -- so far, we only have information on Kiely’s last known location before she went missing. Detectives from local, state, and federal agencies continue to follow up on leads and conduct interviews in hopes of locating Kiely and her vehicle. The figures outlined above are reflective of investigative and search and rescue efforts between August 6th and August 10th. A press conference will be held at 2 p.m. at the Truckee-Donner Recreation & Park District at 10981 Truckee Way, in Truckee. A separate community meeting will be held at 5:30 p.m. at the same center. We urge anyone who may have any information about Kiely to please submit online tips: sheriff_tahoeinvesttips@placer.ca.gov or call our tip line -- you can remain anonymous: (530) 581-6320 Option 7. If anyone believes they have photos or videos that may assist us with our investigation in locating Kiely, please submit them here: https://placersheriff.app.box.com/.../0c30cd16cff04e07baf...

. You can remain anonymous.
May be an image of text that says 'SHERIFF COUNTY SHERIFF LACER COUNTE 1851 SHERIFF NEIADA COUNT SHERIFF UNIFIED COMMAND UPDATE SEARCH FOR KIELY RODNI 8/11/2022 10:00 a.m. TIP LINE: (530) 581-6320 Option Assisting Agencies DEDICATED RESOURCES FROM 8/6/2022-8/10/2022** **These numbers are an approximation Personnel Assigned 224 Dedicated Personnel Hours (cumulative) 7,030 Air Resources # Tips Received (cumulative) 500 1(PCSO) California Highway Patrol, Federal Bureau Investigation, Truckee Police Department, Douglas County Sheriff's Office, Washoe County Sheriff's Office, Placer County OES'

https://www.facebook.com/PlacerSheriff

They can’t speed it up in a life or death matter? That’s very bad.
you would think but there was another missing persons case, a young man who disappeared from his car while traveling cant remember his name but his clothes were all over the road as if he stripped down naked and they did not get his snapchat for 17 or 18 months.

Placer County Sheriff clearly needs to find that car and if it isn't in Prosser Reservoir, the Truckee River Canyon is a high priority site. Lots of ways a car could go off the road at night and not be obvious in the brush to the east, or even actually in the river. The Truckee isn't deep there but there might be a few pools or hidden banks.
Trying to catch up on the latest developments. I hope Kiely is OK, but this does not look good. The best roads in the area have some steep drop-offs. Whenever I drive to Tahoe or Reno, I am extremely cautious and maintain space between my vehicle and others. IMHO, she and her vehicle went off the road and have yet to be discovered.

Have to go over this again. The (ex) boyfriend, according to the interview with SS, was in Napa and not in Reno. My mistake, sorry. Her current? boyfriend JW is a local. Not sure what the connection to Reno is and why her boyfriend and other friend are looking there for her. The place where they had "alone time"? Per interview with JW upthread. Did someone provided them a "love shack"? Sorry for being a little sarcastic about the lather. I'm not used to such covered words.....
My guess is that they spent alone time in a parked car, overlooking Reno.

any thoughts why her friends searching for her in reno (vs. the campground/mountain area) and then the boyfriend saying they (vs. law enforcement) will be the ones to find her? reads to me like perhaps she has talked about running away before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme