Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking on maps for back ways from Truckee to Reno. There is a road, Dog Valley, that probably can be accessed all the way through. At least on a bike you can. Someone should mountain bike this route to check. It goes right by the larger of the reservoirs too.
I just checked the volunteer search map and that route has been searched multiple times.

It seems that AWP must have had no luck finding anything helpful in today's search of Prosser Reservoir, as surely some word would have leaked out by now. I am sure they will be back out tomorrow, but I am wondering how long it will take to search the lake. Doug Bishop, head of AWP, did say that if they find nothing in Prosser, they also plan to search Boca Reservoir, Stampede Reservoir, and Independence Lake, all located close to Truckee, if needed. I hope their search will either find her, or pretty much eliminate those locations. JMO

Last edited:
And how do we know she was the one that sent the last text messages could of been anyone.
I've not heard of any text messages or phone calls after 12:33. If the 12:33 ping is Kiely calling SS we have SS verifying the call and LE may have already gone over this with SS and possibly SS's phone. If the 12:33 is the last ping LE can find then there are likely no texts or phone calls after 12:33.

It seems that AWP had no luck finding anything helpful in today's search of Prosser Reservoir, as surely some word would have leaked out by now. I am sure they will be back out tomorrow, but I am wondering how long it will take to search the lake? Doug Bishop, head of AWP, did say that if they find nothing in Prosser, they also plan to search Boca Reservoir, Stampede Reservoir, and Independence Lake, all located close to Truckee, if needed. I hope their search will either find her, or pretty much eliminate those locations. JMO
No news is good news? :(

If she did take Dog Valley track and it passes all the resevoirs its possible her car may have swerved or something and its in one of them hopefully if it happens she is there then AWP dive team can help locate her, but preferabally that's not the case and she is alive actually somewhere where she is ok.

Am I the only one that finds it beyond highly sus that there were NO TikTok, snapchat, twitter, instagram or ANY videos of people from this party posted that same night, BEFORE people knew Kiely was missing. WHAT 18 year olds at a party would NOT be taking pics and videos and posting them??? I just don't see ANY proof there was a party of 2-300 teenagers. I have not looked through this whole thread, so please catch me up if I am wrong.

As hard as this is to post, I am leaning more towards the water theory. Kiely seems to have vanished into thin air.

Many good theories have been presented here but few can directly link her disappearance with the disappearance of her car. The only viable one is that there was an after party and a coverup. I don't hold much belief in that because I believe that would have been thoroughly investigated by LE and someone would have talked out of guilt by now.

The investigation was labeled as a possible abduction because her car was also missing. I also think that was done because she is a minor and it helped enlist the assistance of the FBI and their vast resources. An Amber alert has never been issued because KR's case has not meet the requirements.

I'll admit I never thought she and her car would be found in the water, but I am leaning towards that theory now.
I am hoping that either AWP will find her and her vehicle or that will rule out the theory and allow her search to be more concentrated. Either that or LE has a lot of case information that has not been released to the public yet.

Prayers for her family as I can't imagine their agony in not knowing where she is.

JMO

Am I the only one that finds it beyond highly sus that there were NO TikTok, snapchat, twitter, instagram or ANY videos of people from this party posted that same night, BEFORE people knew Kiely was missing. WHAT 18 year olds at a party would NOT be taking pics and videos and posting them??? I just don't see ANY proof there was a party of 2-300 teenagers. I have not looked through this whole thread, so please catch me up if I am wrong.
It is quite unusual. LE has done everything it can to plead and cajole for information sharing.

LE confirmed Kiely was at the party wearing the white sweatshirt in at least one picture.

It does seem strange that pictures and videos from the party haven't been leaked, though.

It's also possible that there were less people at the party than what has been reported. With so many people coming and going, it was probably hard to estimate.

Last edited:

I agree with you about the "getting out of dodge" aspect.

Where it is only about a half an hour's drive, a trip to Reno could have happened at any time, IMO.
Agree with you.

My #1 (amateur speculation theory) is that she went off with someone she trusted and they have somehow done her wrong. She could even have met someone in Reno the day before the party, invited them to the party the next day, and then headed back to Reno with them after the party through a back (no camera) road.

I do not at all think she is somehow willingly avoiding returning home to avoid facing the music; I believe she has been in an accident or is being held against her will.

My amateur speculation/observation only.

Last edited:
Moo.. parties or bars most people float in around 10pm people hang out for 2-3 hours. Then they disperse..there was no bonfire or dj . Makes no matter if under influence or age
Only thing important is where is her car.. at parties i always kept booze or whatever in auto . So if person was watching..they maybe asked for a ride when most were vacating???

I keep coming back to this, the person that Kiely was giving a ride to had left with someone to go on some sort of run but was suppose to be back by about 12:15. When 12:30 rolled around Kiely called to ask "where are you?". It's hard to say what the response could have been. It could have been "I'm not coming back go on without me" or "yes I'm coming, please don't leave me" or maybe even " I'm over here now, come give me a ride".

I guess this is my if she's not in the water theory although it's really only half a theory because it still doesn't explain what happened to Kiely. I suppose I'll just wait and see what the search turns up.
I sure hope somehow she's alright but we all know how these things usually end.

Just wanted to add how strange the 15 minute curfew extension seems to me. Who does that? It just about had to be for a specific reason and Kiely would have known what that reason was by 11:30. If anyone can figure out what that specific reason was then they may well have cracked this case. Just my opinion.
Perhaps Kiely was uncomfortable driving home alone in the dark if she was tipsy. SS might have said she’d be leaving soon, so Kiely asked for just a little more time to wait for SS to be ready to go. Then SS decided not to ride with her after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone