GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is the defense request for a mistrial basically them saying we've screwed up so many things we want a do-over?
You're probably right but I don't think Judge Fidler will agree to it. At some point there has to be justice for Lana!

Defense motion for mistrial is DENIED!!! :clap: Good work Judge Fidler ~ once again!

I absolutely loved how Alan Jackson pointed out to
Rosen exactly where he could find the "missing" discovery. This
defense team is desparate.
:D

defense team is desparate. :D
Public defenders wouldn't embarass themselves as much as these highly-paid defense attorneys seem to have. Who would've believed it. :rolleyes:

ITA that this defense appears desperate.

I also loved how Rosen whined about the calling of Sara Caplan, that the defense only called her b/c the court ordered them to.

Turns out that's not the way Patrick Dixon remembered it. He said they were in chambers and the defense said: We want to call SC. She wants to clear her name.

The judge didn't remember that he ordered her being called either.

Yeesh!!!

defense team is desparate.
:D

That was quite a moment!

Ok...we just need to just ignore duncie. She's embarassing herself again and just dying to report us to CW.

Somebody slap me if I respond to Dunlurken again. I mean she's never been the sharpest tool in the shed, but she's being deliberately stupid in this trial.

I can't tell you how many times I explained "direct" evidence and "cirumstantial" evidence and she would then confuse them again. It's maddening. Do you think it's deliberate? Did she fall on her head or something?

And she has been told the legal meaning of implied malice and how it equates to murder 2 at least 50 times and she still keeps "not getting it". I don't know if she's honestly that stupid or if she's just trying to prove to herself that she keeps an open mind until all the evidence is in or what...but like you say Lisa, an open mind shouldn't be empty. I think Dun opened hers so much that her brains fell out. I'm gonna have to put her on ignore cuz I used to like her and I don't want to go off on her.

I don't see what the argument is about 2nd degree murder. The gun was loaded in all chambers and it was inside her mouth. :rolleyes:

Somebody slap me if I respond to Dunlurken again. I mean she's never been the sharpest tool in the shed, but she's being deliberately stupid in this trial.

I know! She's being even dumber than usual. I don't believe she is actually watching the trial. The facts are waaaay over her head.

What went through jurors' minds when they saw Christopher Plourd get up to do the cross?

List of words and names the defense has trouble pronouncing:

1 enigma
2 De Souza
3 Renteria

Dang! I know there are more!

I like him. I like how he looks at the jury and tells them things very simply and directly.

How long is this cross going to go? Any guesses? Will Renteria still be on the stand in the morning?

Defense exhibit IIIII Who came up with this absurd system of identifying exhibits?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back