GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Welcome, nelly! It's like old home week around here!

Anyone else think that Plourd is speaking a teeny bit faster with this cross?

Welcome, nelly! It's like old home week around here!

Anyone else think that Plourd is speaking a teeny bit faster with this cross?

He absolutely is moving this along much more quickly (relatively speaking) than the Pena cross. THANK GOD!

I actually missed most testimony today. My entire family has the:sick: virus. NOT fun.

Still Plourd's cross is like tap dancing in quicksand.

WOW..you look better over here LMAO must be the lighting LMAO

Why thank you, darling...it's the soft lighting, you know.

Well that and the free botox injections, hair color and highlights, and makeup artist that they provide free of charge to each poster over here.

Me ~~> :liar:

Hi All...thanks to Lisafremont for the invite!

I hope this continues to be a MJ, CAP, and OLG free zone....oh and MCCANN too!!!

:woohoo:

I hope you don't get banned. It's not pleasant.

What do you mean by "IMO it is not well received." Do you mean by the powers that be or by the hoi polloi?

IMO, as in the SP case, the defense attorneys take over the CTV boards and cause havoc. That's why I never go there anymore. It is like arguing with 50 Wudges.

Now that the reuion tour of CTV Board is done.:rolleyes: Can someone give us stuck at work a recap of today please

Good morning!
Hey JDB!! How are you? Let me see if I can give a recap of yesterday.

Rosen made a motion for a mistrial. His list of complaints was long but according to Judge Fidler exceedingly thin. Denied.

Michael Nasatir, Sara Caplan's attorney, is out of town, which puts off settling that issue.

The defense whined to the judge that Sara Caplan was called by the prosecution and forced to come in. The prosecutor said that's not the way he remembered it. He recalled in chambers the defense said they wanted to call SC, that she wanted to clear her name. And the judge also said he didn't recall it the way the defense did.

To my ears it sounded like Judge Fidler is sticking to his guns about making her testify.

The prosecution called Steve Renteria to the stand, a criminalist who processed evidence at the scene. From his testimony we learned many interesting things, including the results of DNA tests and the Luminol test.

There was a mixture of DNA on the brandy snifters with the one in the livingroom having the major donor as PS. Surprisingly, a mixture of DNA on the fake eyelashes found in the bathroom.

There was Spector's DNA on Lana's bruised wrist.

The tips of the remaining 5 bullets in the gun were tested and Lana's DNA was found. They did not test the base or the cartridges because they would be fingerprinted.

The snifters, bottles and such were fingerprinted but that's for another witness to report.

Luminol test revealed no other blood apart from blood found at first. No spatter on the wood paneled stair wall.

DNA tests proved it was Lana's blood on the door knob and door latch and bannister and the diaper.

Somebody jump in with anything I've forgotten.

Plourd started the cross and seemed to many ears to be going a bit quicker than the brutal cross of the ME. I can't recall a single point he scored.

Good morning!
Hey JDB!! How are you? Let me see if I can give a recap of yesterday.

Rosen made a motion for a mistrial. His list of complaints was long but according to Judge Fidler exceedingly thin. Denied.

Michael Nasatir, Sara Caplan's attorney, is out of town, which puts off settling that issue.

The defense whined to the judge that Sara Caplan was called by the prosecution and forced to come in. The prosecutor said that's not the way he remembered it. He recalled in chambers the defense said they wanted to call SC, that she wanted to clear her name. And the judge also said he didn't recall it the way the defense did.

To my ears it sounded like Judge Fidler is sticking to his guns about making her testify.

The prosecution called Steve Renteria to the stand, a criminalist who processed evidence at the scene. From his testimony we learned many interesting things, including the results of DNA tests and the Luminol test.

There was a mixture of DNA on the brandy snifters with the one in the livingroom having the major donor as PS. Surprisingly, a mixture of DNA on the fake eyelashes found in the bathroom.

There was Spector's DNA on Lana's bruised wrist.

The tips of the remaining 5 bullets in the gun were tested and Lana's DNA was found. They did not test the base or the cartridges because they would be fingerprinted.

The snifters, bottles and such were fingerprinted but that's for another witness to report.

Luminol test revealed no other blood apart from blood found at first. No spatter on the wood paneled stair wall.

DNA tests proved it was Lana's blood on the door knob and door latch and bannister and the diaper.

Somebody jump in with anything I've forgotten.

Plourd started the cross and seemed to many ears to be going a bit quicker than the brutal cross of the ME. I can't recall a single point he scored.

Morning Lisa! If I recall correctly didn't Dr. Lee say he found spatter on that paneled wall? :waitasec:

Has this been posted here?
http://www.billpavelic.com/2007/06/11/bill-pavelic-regarding-gag-motion/
hey lisa and ragnar...thanks for the invite:D

Thanks for that link! Amazing stuff there. Pavelic alternately refers to himself in the first and third person.

And he claims that Stanley White TOLD him that he was a mole for the prosecution. Now if it were true that he was, which I don't believe, but if he were an informer WHY on earth would he tell the side he is "snitching" on??

Hi, I'm Donnie Brasco and I look like a mobster but I'm really an FBI agent.
:rolleyes:

Also, I noted that Pavelic did not deal with the issue of SHAPIRO HIMSELF having told the DAs that they found evidence that LE missed.

Morning Lisa! If I recall correctly didn't Dr. Lee say he found spatter on that paneled wall? :waitasec:

Hi, nelly! I think that Linda Kenny Baden said that the spatter went 6 feet, proving that Spector couldn't have wielded the gun, and that the evidence would show this.

Thanks for that link! Amazing stuff there. Pavelic alternately refers to himself in the first and third person.

And he claims that Stanley White TOLD him that he was a mole for the prosecution. Now if it were true that he was, which I don't believe, but if he were an informer WHY on earth would he tell the side he is "snitching" on??

Hi, I'm Donnie Brasco and I look like a mobster but I'm really an FBI agent.
:rolleyes:

Also, I noted that Pavelic did not deal with the issue of SHAPIRO HIMSELF having told the DAs that they found evidence that LE missed.
:doh: just doesn't make sense, does it...if white DID tell him that, that makes white the WORST mole EVER.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333
Back