GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On yesterday's Jami Floyd, Sam Gregory, a CDA TH said:

"It looks to me that the defense is really stuck. That if they don't call Henry Lee then they don't have an explanation how this could have been a suicide.

"And if they do call Henry Lee, his credibility is going to be undermined and the prosecution is going to attack the fact that he hid this piece of evidence and really show that Henry Lee thought this piece of evidence was critical and he's an experienced forensic expert. And it is critical and it shows that there was a struggle and not a suicide."

:doh: just doesn't make sense, does it...if white DID tell him that, that makes white the WORST mole EVER.

Nothing Pavelic says makes much sense, not what he's written, not when he's flapping his gravelly gums on CTV.

On yesterday's Jami Floyd, Sam Gregory, a CDA TH said:

"It looks to me that the defense is really stuck. That if they don't call Henry Lee then they don't have an explanation how this could have been a suicide.

"And if they do call Henry Lee, his credibility is going to be undermined and the prosecution is going to attack the fact that he hid this piece of evidence and really show that Henry Lee thought this piece of evidence was critical and he's an experienced forensic expert. And it is critical and it shows that there was a struggle and not a suicide."
Just so happens, that picture Pavelic has on his blog appears to show HL taking the picture of the lost item. And that picture is the ONE picture he didn't turn over to the prosecution. The prosecution found it when they printed all the pics from HL's the original film

Loni Combs yesterday on with Rikki Klieman (upthread I said Jami, but RK is sitting in- sorry.)

RK asked her about Henry Lee's testifying.

RK: When you're sitting in the prosecutor's seat, in this situation, I would imagine that you can't wait for Dr Lee to testify, right?

LC: That's right. You saw the motion [?] when Dr Lee testified and the prosecutor Alan Jackson cross-examined him in that motion and I'll tell you there were fireworks. it's going to be very fun to watch in front of the jury especially.

Dr Lee is very well prepared, very well respected and he's not used to being pushed as Alan Jackson pushed him and you saw him get very defensive actually very angry at Mr Jackson, kinda trying to be patronizing, trying to get him back under control again. And Mr Jackson was not going along with that.

Now I think that Dr Lee may have a very different demeanor in front of the jury. But there's a lot for Mr Jackson to attack based on what the judge has allowed them to do. And Dr Lee has a lot to protect. He is very upset as we know b/c he's been making some statements since the court's ruling. That he feels very personally attacked. He feels that this is unfair. He feels that his reputation has been maligned. And this is something very important for him to stand up against and really give his side of the story here. So I think it's going to be a very heated exhange in front of the jury.

Just so happens, that picture Pavelic has on his blog appears to show HL taking the picture of the lost item. And that picture is the ONE picture he didn't turn over to the prosecution. The prosecution found it when they printed all the pics from HL's the original film

Yes. Also in that photo is Stan White on the stairs. Pavelic testified that Stan White was never in the house, didn't he?

KatyDid, that article about Cutler was fascinating. He comes across as pathetic and it shows how very active Spector is in his defense, doesn't it?

Yes. Also in that photo is Stan White on the stairs. Pavelic testified that Stan White was never in the house, didn't he?

I thought he testified that White was on "outside duty". I could be wrong though.:waitasec:

I thought he testified that White was on "outside duty". I could be wrong though.:waitasec:

No, I think you are right. He said that White was assigned to perimeter duty, or something like that, and was never in the house, is what I recall.

And yet in the photo, there is Mr White on the stairs. (Not Col Mustard in the drawing room.)

Why did Pavelic post this photo? What does he purport that it proves and would have proven to the judge vis a vis the missing evidence had it been given to Fidler?

No, I think you are right. He said that White was assigned to perimeter duty, or something like that, and was never in the house, is what I recall.

And yet in the photo, there is Mr White on the stairs. (Not Col Mustard in the drawing room.)

Why did Pavelic post this photo? What does he purport that it proves and would have proven to the judge vis a vis the missing evidence had it been given to Fidler?

Yes...White is on the stairs and I believe that is Sara Caplan standing behing Robert Shapiro? I'm not quite sure what this photo proves?:rolleyes:

Pavelic claims that he has photos which prove his point (there is no missing evidence? White is a prosecution informer? Phil Spector is innocent? He wasn't on the grassy knoll?) but I'll be darned if I can figure out how this photo proves anything good for Pavelic's side.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
IMO, as in the SP case, the defense attorneys take over the CTV boards and cause havoc. That's why I never go there anymore. It is like arguing with 50 Wudges.

dont say it's name 3 times--

Pavelic claims that he has photos which prove his point (there is no missing evidence? White is a prosecution informer? Phil Spector is innocent? He wasn't on the grassy knoll?) but I'll be darned if I can figure out how this photo proves anything good for Pavelic's side.
It's almost like self-destructing his own credibility:confused:

The other day Pavelic was on Court tv (I can't remember who was interviewing him). He wouldn't comment on why he left the case. However, he said I don't want to comment, as it wouldn't be fair to Mr. Spector. Hmmmmm......:confused:

But Pavelic makes lots of comments and they are all biased in the extreme in favor of Spector and they don't make sense to me.

Good afternoon everyone! :) (we do need that cute waving emoticon over here!)

Afternoon, all!! Plourd is back behind his plow.

I remembered something I neglected to include in my recap upthread....Luminol test revealed that there was no blood smear from the gun on the carpet which would have supported the defense theory that the gun was kicked from its place after LC shot herself and wound up where I was found.

Facts don't support that.

And if we didn't have the ktla coverage we would be up a creek as ctv is off on the Nifong hearings.

And if we didn't have the ktla coverage we would be up a creek as ctv is off on the Nifong hearings.
CTV is finally showing it now but I've still got the KTLA feed up since it isn't interrupted with commercials.

Plourd is thoroughly going over all the blood/DNA analysis ~ especially the absence of PS DNA on the bullets.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo
Back