GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am stunned by this. Why would the defense want to bring that out? I agree that it's weird. I can't imagine how it fits in their theory.

Isn't their theory, despite Mr. Rosen's denial that it is, is that Lana has a history of being one of Baby Doll Gibson's 'employees'.

Not knowing whether this DNA evidence on the left breast is saliva or just merely skin cells from PS, an innocent explanation could be that Lana and PS had been dancing hand in hand, she goes to the restroom and adjusts the 'girls' in her bra or she merely brushed her left nipple with her hand or similarly brushed the nipple while trying to retrieve her lipstick which was secreted in her bra. JMO

Oh, right! The lipstick in the bra. His "minor donor" DNA could have been transferred from his hand to her hand to her breast.

This Babydol biz is just ridiculous. If she were a high-priced call girl why work at HoB? Why be reluctant to go to the Castle? So this is how they are going to try to get in millijoan's BS kinky gun play scenario.

:furious:

Could be they were sitting and having their drinks, and suddenly he dives in for a quick grope, she pushes his hand away and gets up to go to the bathroom. She rearranges "the girls", puts her purse on her shoulder, and decides it's late, it's time to go home. She walks out in to the foyer, there's PS with the gun saying "you're not going anywhere".

I am stunned by this. Why would the defense want to bring that out? I agree that it's weird. I can't imagine how it fits in their theory.
I'm over there (you know where) discussing it too :D and it fits in best with the following scenario: PS & Lana are in the candle-lit living room, talking, drinking (we know she had a BAC of .12-14 when she died), so she's relaxed and he starts making his moves on her ~ kissing her, perhaps that's how his DNA got on her eyelashes, or they start coming off and he takes them off and initially sets them on the coffee table. Then he starts fondling her, and she cuts him off ~ then she gets up and says she has to leave, maybe stops at the bathroom on the way (and then sees the eyelashes are falling off so she takes them off in there), heads toward the door and that's when she sees him standing there with the gun, he tells her to sit down, she struggles with him "no one takes a gun from me" he shoves it in her mouth and fires.

So to me, the foreplay in the living room would be consistent with him going into a rage if she told him "NO MORE".

Hi!!! to LynnGweeny & Intrepid!!! :D It's good to see posters seriously interested in the trial over here.

Nancy Grace is going to cover the Spector trial tonight on her show! Wow! And I thought it was invisible.

OMG! I am shocked! I wrote a nasty post yesterday about how she won't cover it, too.. She doesn't read the boards, (allegedly) but, maybe someone advised her.

Hi Lisa and websleuthies! I finally made it on board.:woohoo:

I'm getting caught up today, so, I'm going to lurk a bit, and read, get up to speed. Nice place ya got here.... Where's the rolling Santa? (J/K)

4p0joye.jpg

In Memory of lovely Lana

OMG ~ practically everyone is over here now!!! Hi Shell! We really do need the waving smiley!! :D

Geeez! Seems like I missed alot today :eek: My whole family is ill:sick: I've been tending to them all day!

OMG ~ practically everyone is over here now!!! Hi Shell! We really do need the waving smiley!! :D

With or without a wave, it's nice to see the best of the best in one place. I was wondering where some of you went!

With or without a wave, it's nice to see the best of the best in one place. I was wondering where some of you went!

Hey! By the way...are we still plourding through cross? Court tv has this Nifong hearing on all day :razz:

I'm still over there too ~ have 3 windows open, one for here, CTV and KTLA!! :D I'm just happy to see that the trial is going to be discussed here too.

Did you hear the latest from Beth K? That Lana's DNA is on PS ~ :eek: in addition to his DNA being on her left breast (which is already in testimony). I wonder if and when the other part will be brought up in the courtroom?

OMG ~ now Plourd is showing PS pants (inside out) on a courtroom photo regarding the blood on the inside of the pockets.

OMG! I am shocked! I wrote a nasty post yesterday about how she won't cover it, too.. She doesn't read the boards, (allegedly) but, maybe someone advised her.

Hi Lisa and websleuthies! I finally made it on board.:woohoo:

I'm getting caught up today, so, I'm going to lurk a bit, and read, get up to speed. Nice place ya got here.... Where's the rolling Santa? (J/K)

4p0joye.jpg

In Memory of lovely Lana
Hi Shell, beautiful photo of Lana. She is what
this is all about, may she rest in peace.

I'm still over there too ~ have 3 windows open, one for here, CTV and KTLA!! :D I'm just happy to see that the trial is going to be discussed here too.

Did you hear the latest from Beth K? That Lana's DNA is on PS ~ :eek: in addition to his DNA being on her left breast (which is already in testimony). I wonder if and when the other part will be brought up in the courtroom?

I am wondering if spector, in his drunken stupor, attempted
to see if Lana had a heartbeat and that's how his dna got on her left nipple.

I am wondering if spector, in his drunken stupor, attempted
to see if Lana had a heartbeat and that's how his dna got on her left nipple.

Because the carotid artery runs right across the chest.
:cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back