GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was reading over there and saw that pal is still insisting on the halter top and pants suit and that she can't believe someone would go out in her slip. That slip business is very annoying. The defense reference isn't a slip.

Ewwww!:eek: Lana's DNA on Phil's ---- Oh, I can't even say it. Ewwww!!

Ewwww!:eek: Lana's DNA on Phil's ---- Oh, I can't even say it. Ewwww!!
And this helps the defense how???? Oh ~ I got it! After performing OS on PS, she couldn't handle life anymore and shot herself. Sure, right, and WHATNOT!! :sick:

And this helps the defense how???? Oh ~ I got it! After performing OS on PS, she couldn't handle life anymore and shot herself. Sure, right, and WHATNOT!! :sick:

Actually, I could see Cutler arguing this: "Ladies and germs, she was so repulsed after debasing herself like that with this little freak over here that she pulled out a gun and offed herself!!"

Actually, I could see Cutler arguing this: "Ladies and germs, she was so repulsed after debasing herself like that with this little freak over here that she pulled out a gun and offed herself!!"
Personally if I'd ever have such a moment of insanity that I would be with him, I might kill myself too. But I think they're really going to have to try to explain to the jury more now that this sexual element has been brought up than if they'd just portrayed her as extremely depressed with suicidal ideations who took advantage of him having a gun in his house.

Redirect!!! AJ wants to walk thru it a little bit quicker, he says.

I wish I'd thought of that one in High School - the excuses I had didn't work that well.

Well now, don't sell yourself short. Had any of your
girlfriends wound up dead, perhaps you would have used that naive
excuse....lol
:crazy:

Of all the phrases I could dream up that I wanted to hear AJ say, "Mr Spector's scrotum" isn't one of them.

LOL, is that your way of telling me you don't agree with me
Sun?
:p
Most of the time I do agree with you ~ but I don't know about him checking for her heartbeat or pulse after she'd been shot. :D

Now this is getting crazier by the minute.The defense can say PS DNA on Lana's breast was a transfer. But the the DA can fire right back LAna's on PS little peepee was transfer.:eek: I can not seeing Lana touching it. Unless she was already dead. As PS held her hands on the gun while forcing it in her mouth

BTW LF I was half kidding about the reunion tour. But thanks for the recap:)

Plourd to Renteria: And you haven't touched that microphone?

Renteria: Actually, I have.
(laughter)

Well you guys certainly didn't do much posting while I was having lunch with Browneyes today. Stupid ctv tv was covering Nifong instead of Spector. *rolling eyes*

We talked about most of y'all over lunch...but it was mostly good. :)

I think Renteria has been a terrific witness!!

Again with the tie. I guess Phil has decided that the Palm Beach open throat look isn't an innocent, winning one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back