GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh....I got a picture of browneyes and me at lunch today. I've emailed them to her for approval before posting...but if she gives the okay, y'all will get to see what a cutie she is!!

Ok so where is the Pic:rolleyes:

good afternoon everyone! :D Beth is saying that a criminalist with the coroner's office is going to take the stand today. This criminalist collected trace evidence from Lana's body.

Seeing those shoes, knowing she bought them with her mom, and wanting to be comfy in her job which involved hours on her feet... really makes me sad.

@>--->------ for Lana

Phil Spector's hands aren't shaking at all today.

Linda KB greets Ms Lintemoot and says that she won't be here 5 days, sparking chuckles and reminding the jury of the torturous hostage-taking of Dr Pena by Plourd.

:bang:

Now what was the lipstick doing under her breast? :crazy:

At work she wouldn't have a purse and it would make sense to stick her lipstick in there to be handy for touch ups during the night and she just left it there.

It would also explain the transfer of his DNA--- perhaps from his hand to hers and then to her breast when she got her lipstick out. Someone else thought of this--- maybe Bee Charmer. But I think it's a real possibility.

Hey Gang,

Are you all seeing Spector today? I keep thinking that at any moment he is going to spew, which was his MO with everyone through years. I can't help but "hope" that his constantly being forced to sit there and be exposed to photos (and a reminder of the obvious truth that he did this) causes him to just stand up and shout something incriminatory (is that a word?)

Back to the trial... Phil is chewing today (and I don't think he has anything in his mouth to chew but his tongue.) His hands are falling like he is half asleep. Do you suppose they have drugged him beyond any chance to spew?

W

Again I think the defense is looking tricky.

Again I think the defense is looking tricky.
LKB is for sure trying to get into everything that this witness didn't have any part of in evidence collection, bringing up the taser wires, gun holster, position of the gun and so forth. At least the witness turned to the jury and told them that she was focused on the body only.

Marta and Loni are remarking that Spector did not look at the photos from the coroner's office today and that yesterday when the DNA from various private places was mentioned he look uncomfortable.

Add that to his tie and the transformation is remarkable. I am sure the jury has seen it.

My opinion: I think Phil is finally sobering up from a life-long jag.

Marta and Loni are remarking that Spector did not look at the photos from the coroner's office today and that yesterday when the DNA from various private places was mentioned he look uncomfortable.

Add that to his tie and the transformation is remarkable. I am sure the jury has seen it.

My opinion: I think Phil is finally sobering up from a life-long jag.

I really like this witness...she is very credible and sticks up for herself.:clap:

Hiya Lisa,

Well "where" Spector's eyes are moving (and not moving), and what he is doing with his mouth today is quite interesting... Perhaps he is sobering up, drugged out of his gourd, or ready to drop over...

What is with the taser wires? I haven't heard about these?

W

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back