GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bathroom brandy snifter -- 4 prints

cross by LKB

Thanks, Jeana. Did you hear this witness, Donna Brandelli say that some mfgrs advertise that their guns RESIST fingerprints? Their target group, so to speak, is the careful criminal!! How despicable!!!

Having had been around guns in the past, I can assure you the bluing of guns was not intended to help criminals but help the honest gun owner to keep their guns from rusting. A rusty gun can be very dangerous to anyone shooting it. Sadly tho this bluing also helps criminals, which actually I feel ALL guns do. And yes I know I know, blah blah blah, Guns dont kill people, people kill people. But I have yet to see a sucessful murder by sligshot in the last century, but I sure do see alot of murders by the use of guns.

JMHO

Hugs,

Anna

LKB: Take your time. They've been here 2 mos. already.
:eek:

Tequila bottle-- print found on neck of bottle

also on the side of the bottle near the label

LKB: Take your time. They've been here 2 mos. already.
:eek:
I'm sure glad someone else caught that :eek: moment! There's a reason the jury's been there (not quite) 2 mo. and that's in large part to the defense plodding cross-exams and motion hearings!!!

Greetings,

Thinking of a few things... Didn't read the whole other thread...

Question... Were there broken teeth? Seems there was some testimony on teeth material? Or was it just some white on the gun consistent with the teeth material?

If there were broken teeth, was this consistent with a gun being shoved "into" someone's mouth (pieces within the mouth, on tongue, under tongue? Who would shove a gun into their mouth, breaking their own teeth, and in order to commit suicide. Suicide by gun would be to do something painlessly, you wouldn't want to hurt your teeth going in to your mouth. OR if there were broken teeth, would this be consistent with a backfire of a gun (teeth material brought into the lips - outside of the teeth area, or outside the mouth)? Guess the main question is, were there broken teeth.

W

Greetings,

Thinking of a few things... Didn't read the whole other thread...

Question... Were there broken teeth? Seems there was some testimony on teeth material? Or was it just some white on the gun consistent with the teeth material?

If there were broken teeth, was this consistent with a gun being shoved "into" someone's mouth (pieces within the mouth, on tongue, under tongue? Who would shove a gun into their mouth, breaking their own teeth, and in order to commit suicide. Suicide by gun would be to do something painlessly, you wouldn't want to hurt your teeth going in to your mouth. OR if there were broken teeth, would this be consistent with a backfire of a gun (teeth material brought into the lips - outside of the teeth area, or outside the mouth)? Guess the main question is, were there broken teeth.

W
I'll make it simple, yes, Lana's upper front teeth were broken and expelled outward. :)

New witness Dale ___icone -- sorry, did the print comparisons

As to Lana's teeth--- not broken by the gun going in, rather her two front teeth were shattered by the gun recoil, says the ME.

116- not matched to either LC or PS--- what is 116??? Or is it 16?
I think it's the shoe

canada dry bottle --- 1 lift, 1 photographed print
both are Lana's--- right index finger

Tequila bottle (and Dixon's calling it #16, so I am really confused)

2 prints #3 LC's R ring finger
the other was unidentified

#15 Brandy snifter-- 4 prints
Lana R index
PS L index

2 unidentified???

item #24--- what is it? brnady snifter
Phil Spector L middle finger--- small clear glass

bottom of the glass, base near stem--- Lana's middle finger

I have a theory who the print on the shoe belongs to--- the salesperson!! They were new.

The defense is going to say that an investigator touched the shoe without gloves on and it proves that the scene was contaminated!!!

, there are guns advertised as being resistant to fingerprints. I remember there being a great big controversy over it about 2 years ago.

Tomorrow morning is the Sara Caplan Denouement!!!

I have a theory who the print on the shoe belongs to--- the salesperson!! They were new.

The defense is going to say that an investigator touched the shoe without gloves on and it proves that the scene was contaminated!!!
I really doubt it....prints are more fragile than that. Lana was walking on those shoes all night long, presumably on carpeted floors, so even if the print was in the raised arch area, it would have been smudged.

I think that print will remain an unsolved mystery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back