GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good morning all. I had to follow Lisafremont over here. Most of you would know me at ctv as blondekj (if you're old enough)...otherwise you would know me as KaraokeDiva/JudyBee/Kara.

Yes, I'm a trouble maker and get banned a lot. I'm not really a trouble maker...I just must pizz a lot of people off and get reported. :)

Good morning!!

You...a troublemaker???? :innocent:

Glad to see you here too...I followed Lisa here to post about the PS trial...CTV was just getting too argumentative.

"Talk to you later".....:dance:

Hi lisafremont!!

Thanks for the pm this morning...so glad to be following the trial here at WS. Tricia gives us such a nice environment to discuss things.

I can't wait for the Caplan hearing today.

:blowkiss:

I bet we can, even w/o the loon that posts 80 posts a day. It will be nice not to have to put up with that.:dance:

Who.......SG or MJ? :waitasec: :cool:

Either one deserves a :slap: for making things very difficult there.

I love WS!! :woohoo:

And we aren't limited to three smilies either! :D

Well, I think I gotta take a nap before testismony starts. I'll be back when I wake up. :)

Hey, Blondie, Iknow, Scamp, Browneyes, Lisa, all!

Lisa, I have got to say that your post upthread was one of the best commentaries on this case I've seen. I was so upset that you weren't on the PS board at CTV any longer but was delighted to hear that you're participating here at WS!

This should be a humdinger of a day in court. Buckle your seat belts....let's get it started!
:dance:

Well, I think I gotta take a nap before testismony starts. I'll be back when I wake up. :)

Oh no...can't you stay awake a little while longer and nap afterwards? I believe the hearing re: Caplan should be up first (at high noon, ET). You don't wanna miss that, missy! Better to snooze during some boring cross-exam of other witnesses later! ;)

Who.......SG or MJ? :waitasec: :cool:

Either one deserves a :slap: for making things very difficult there.

I love WS!! :woohoo:

And we aren't limited to three smilies either! :D

Both! SG seems to live at CTV with something like 80 lying posts a day!

Lisa, I have got to say that your post upthread was one of the best commentaries on this case I've seen. I was so upset that you weren't on the PS board at CTV any longer but was delighted to hear that you're participating here at WS!

This should be a humdinger of a day in court. Buckle your seat belts....let's get it started!

Hey Sherb! Lisa always has the best commentaries on this case. CTV's loss.
Can't get live feed on KTLA yet. I sure hope they are not in chambers. I wanna see everything!

Hi Sherbie....I have missed a lot of testimony, but I am not missing this Caplan hearing.

I LOVE this judge!!

KTLA is live! Hearing re witness interviews given to various media.

Why didn't SC show up today? I didn't realize coverage was LIVE and I missed it....:banghead:

Brown, I'm sorry sweetie...was over on the CTV thread! Here is the link: www.ktla.com

There will be a banner up at the top...just click on the text in the bottom of the banner to open in windows media player. Once you watch it there, you'll never go back to CTV's coverage! :)

:woohoo:

Renteria on the stand and lisafremont on the case!!!

Hiya everybody!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaw...Poor Baby Doll. Looks like she won't be getting her 15 minutes after all.:D

Yes, the hearing had gone live. The judge dealt first with witnesses talking to the media. He said that he'd relied on the attorneys to convey to the witnesses that the court did not want them speaking publicly about the case. Since the court hadn't actually ordered them not to, it can't be dealt with as a contempt issue. He did say, though, that he certainly expected that they would have complied with the court's wishes.

Re Lee's comments: Plourd said he didn't feel there was a prima facie case regarding Lee's public comments. Judge asked Plourd if Lee had been informed. Plourd believes Lee was indeed informed. (It was left there.)

Re Babydol: Judge said he can't imagine her being called as a witness, except to dirty up Lana's reputation. Rosen said they didn't plan to dirty up Lana's reputation and that she was being called to give testimony regarding Lana's state of mind. (Right! :loser:)

Re Pavelic: Judge doesn't think he was subject to the court's wishes since he was called as a witness only in the evidentiary hearing and not for the trial itself. But if he is called during trial for whatever reason, they'll address it then.

Oops, I didn't quote her, but the above post and this one are for Brownie since she missed the hearing.

Re Caplan: Judge has new filings from Caplan's attorneys that he needs to review. Wanted to know when AJ thought they might call Caplan. AJ said possibly tomorrow. Judge said they'd talk about it at the end of the day today to see how to proceed.

How dare they wreck our morning entertainment by delaying the Caplan matter -- we've been waiting four entire days for it! :snooty:

I see Phil has kept the tie-look for the third day! I suppose the philosophy is: It's never too late to make a good impression.

However, Phil, you only get one chance to make a first impression.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back