GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is very powerful evidence!

BTW, I see on CTV the 13th juror question today: Did his not calling 911 hurt Spector's defense?

97% yes 3% no

3%? mj, ol-g, cap, sg, k and sh1 equal 3%??

I like your math on the 3%...lol.

I agree, this is critical testimony, it sets up the prosecution's
theory that spector dripped Lana's blood on the bannister and
stair carpet when going up to his room. imo.

<snip>

I agree, this is critical testimony, it sets up the prosecution's
theory that spector dripped Lana's blood on the bannister and
stair carpet when going up to his room. imo.

And it blows out of the water the "blood spatter go 6 feet" BS that HL will be carting in during the defense case.

This is very powerful evidence!

BTW, I see on CTV the 13th juror question today: Did his not calling 911 hurt Spector's defense?

97% yes 3% no

3%? mj, ol-g, cap, sg, k and sh1 equal 3%??

You never know at any given time what people like dunnie are thinking. There are probably more of those than you might think.

And it blows out of the water the "blood spatter go 6 feet" BS that HL will be carting in during the defense case.

It surely do...tho, I'm not sure lee is even going to
use that "experiment" since no report was ever handed over to
the prosecution, iirc.

You never know at any given time what people like dunnie are thinking. There are probably more of those than you might think.

Oh boy. That's almost too good to pass up. I am SO sitting on my hands!! :silenced:

Hello new people!!! I recognize some of you ~ :D I'm also glad to see more discussion going on here for Spector's trial.

I couldn't quite figure that out either. LKB also said the cloth diaper hadn't been washed ~ and Renteria just said it had water on it. :eek:

Hey, Panthera! I'm in NC, too...just west of Charlotte.

So nice over here at WS. I signed up years ago but mostly would just read from time to time. Great discussions and definitely a more conducive environment for sharing opinions without fear of being axed for looking at someone the wrong way...lol :)

Hey, Panthera! I'm in NC, too...just west of Charlotte.

So nice over here at WS. I signed up years ago but mostly would just read from time to time. Great discussions and definitely a more conducive environment for sharing opinions without fear of being axed for looking at someone the wrong way...lol :)
Panthera is my first identity and WS is my home, but for CTV I chose sunstar. :D I'm glad you're posting over here too so we can follow the trial in a more "sane" manner without off the wall theories!

Panthera is my first identity and WS is my home, but for CTV I chose sunstar. :D I'm glad you're posting over here too so we can follow the trial in a more "sane" manner without off the wall theories!

Aha! I wondered if it might be you! :blowkiss:

Luminol tests didn't indicate that the gun had been moved on the carpet as the defense is trying to suggest that it was moved by LE. :)

Luminol tests didn't indicate that the gun had been moved on the carpet as the defense is trying to suggest that it was moved by LE. :)

Funny how the evidence seems to keep supporting the prosecution!

Today Phil is lookin' like Harpo Marx with straight hair to me.

This witness is very down-to-earth and understandable, isn't he?

The evidence from the livingroom:

the brandy snifter: (#15) mixed profile consistent with LC and PS
major donor was PS

Brandy snifter from bathroom: consistent with two donors, LC and PS
major donor was PS

Wow!!

The ginger ale bottle: (#17) consistent with two donors, LA and PS
not able to determine major or minor donor

I just posted on that other board the fact that lisfremont is not currently welcome to post there. IMO it is not well received.

We'll see how many more join us here and how much longer I can post over there.

:innocent:

I just posted on that other board the fact that lisfremont is not currently welcome to post there. IMO it is not well received.

We'll see how many more join us here and how much longer I can post over there.

:innocent:
I saw that! You are brave! ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson