GUILTY CA - Leila Fowler, 8, murdered, 12yo charged, Valley Springs, 27 Apr 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Now, they are about to hear that a little kid around their age was killed by her older brother....I mean, I guess they would hear about it eventually but at least, their parents could think of the best way to tell them....

I know! Just doesn't seem right.

I'm hoping what was heard was out of context. I'll wait til the presser before I get thoroughly saddened if that turns out to be true.

Really??? Butterfingers just took out all the mikes!!!

The reporters seem entirely too chipper for what they are about to announce

I'm seeing black uniforms in the background. Looks like they may be just waiting on the mike situation to be straightened out

There are not enough frowny, sad, crying emotes to depict my face right now. . . . . .

Arrested brother at Valley Springs substation at 5:00 PM on charges of homicide

Oh Priscilla...my heart is breaking for her and this entire family:(

Maria Medina ‏@mariaCBS13 1m
Sheriff: Calaveras County can sleep a little bit better tonight #LeilaFowler #CBS13

KenWayne ‏@KenWayne 1m
Arrest of #LeilaFowler's 12 year old brother happened at about 5:10pm #Calaveras Still "active investigation"

The story always sounded too wild to me. I wish I was more shocked.

was it just me or was it weird how the crowd applauded. This poor family. No wonder the neighbor recanted their statement about seeing someone running away. It didn't happen that way. So sad :(

I had hoped it wouldn't go this way.

I am so sorry for Priscilla and BF. They thought the worst had already happened. But tonight it got even worse for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia