GUILTY CA - Leila Fowler, 8, murdered, 12yo charged, Valley Springs, 27 Apr 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second part of the interview is coming up/...Priscilla was not allowed to attend the funeral...although she was present at the vigil and on good terms with Fowler family.. I would post pics proving this but there are minors in them...

The second part of the interview is coming up/...Priscilla was not allowed to attend the funeral...although she was present at the vigil and on good terms with Fowler family.. I would post pics proving this but there are minors in them...

Oh no! Not allowed by who, dinaslala? (If you can say)

Around 1:40 in the video, Priscilla said something like: (...."a little girl in her room")? Was Leila stabbed in her bedroom? It's very likely Priscilla would know that information.

(I couldn't understand the part right before it...where the "...." are)

Not allowed?!

That is so very tragic. To not be able to attend your own child's funeral. I don't even have words to express.........I'm speechless.

Reporter: "Coming up at 6, why she says she was forced out of her own daughter's funeral...."

So, it's ok to attend the vigil and be on good terms with the Fowler's....then the funeral comes, and suddenly she is not allowed to attend?? Did something transpire between these two events? Did police discover something? Are people assuming things about her/people she knew? :confused:

Around 1:40 in the video, Priscilla said something like: (...."a little girl in her room")? Was Leila stabbed in her bedroom? It's very likely Priscilla would know that information.

(I couldn't understand the part right before it...where the "...." are)

I caught that as well. I had previously heard she was found in her bed' so hearing from bio mom say "...in her room", just confirmed what I had heard prior...glad someone else heard it too...

Oh no! Not allowed by who, dinaslala? (If you can say)

LE has seen the txts..In any separation there are issues..IMO****IMO****in this one it was control and intimidation..Priscilla was not informed of where they even lived for several months.. just in Valley Springs...

So, it's ok to attend the vigil and be on good terms with the Fowler's....then the funeral comes, and suddenly she is not allowed to attend?? Did something transpire between these two events? Did police discover something? Are people assuming things about her/people she knew? :confused:

NO...it was NOT LE keeping her from attending..

It is so sad that Priscilla wasn't recognized as Leila's mother from the start, she is hurting as more than anyone and should have been able to attend the funeral.

I find it out that Barney and Crystal couldn't recognize Leila's mother from the start, in the first press conference. Crystal stated she wanted to be known as the mother for whatever reason. It is very hurtful when people are involved in domestic situations.
Barney IMO seems to like to be controlling. He has obviously caused some disputes the LE have been going over.

Finally, Priscilla is getting to talk, it is a relief for all of us to hear her opinion it is true from her heart.

Unlike Barney and Crystal, who have spoken very few words.

Hmm...perhaps I didn't word that correctly...I didn't mean to imply the police prevented her from attending...I am wondering, among other things, if perhaps the police, via the investigation, have revealed something to the family. I was under the impression she attended the vigil and was on good terms with the Fowlers. Then the day of the funeral comes, and she's not allowed to attend (assuming not allowed by the Fowlers?)

It is so sad that Priscilla wasn't recognized as Leila's mother from the start, she is hurting as more than anyone and should have been able to attend the funeral.

I find it out that Barney and Crystal couldn't recognize Leila's mother from the start, in the first press conference. Crystal stated she wanted to be known as the mother for whatever reason. It is very hurtful when people are involved in domestic situations.
Barney IMO seems to like to be controlling. He has obviously caused some disputes the LE have been going over.

Finally, Priscilla is getting to talk, it is a relief for all of us to hear her opinion it is true from her heart.

Thank you for saying that ... your right on all counts...

Is Leila's MOM medicated?
Is that her husband in the interview with her?
Does she have support helping her through this?

Is she getting to see her son?
If not does she have a lawyer helping her to see her son?
Is there anything she needs to help her through this?

Does anyone know if both houses across the street from the crime scene are occupied? Presumably, one is occupied by the German Wolf dog. I can't find anything about the other. Could it be an empty foreclosure? Early interviewers mentioned foreclosed houses in the area as posible hiding places. If empty, it might have have been part of a planned crime. Or at least, provided a pathway to the pond.

The neighbors that I am aware of thus far are the German Wolf dog, the pulverizing pit bull, and the human presumably asked by BF if they saw anything. Does this add up to 3 neighbors in three different homes?

I would be beyond devastated and utterly infuriated if another woman said they were my dead child's mother to the press and to the public. My head would explode. :stormingmad: :panic: :furious:

I'm picking up what your picking down (I think) but why would she not go anyways. Is there a restraining order or something that would keep the bio parents apart. If there's any time to kinda make it work for a few hours its your child's funeral.

There is only one reason I can think of as to why a child mother should not be allowed to lay them to rest and I'm pretty certain that is NOT the case here. That really is unacceptable whatever the reason is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knotty70