GUILTY CA - Leila Fowler, 8, murdered, 12yo charged, Valley Springs, 27 Apr 2013 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"My daughter's boyfriend is on the phone with them right now...they said they're okay"

Who is the bolded they in this sentence?
Did the daughter's boyfriend (and I assume the daughter) call Crystal and Barney before Crystal called 911?

Woman calling 911 clearly did not know that 9 year old was cut. She never asked for an ambulance.

I know, I'm talking about their denial after and the sequence of events as they knew it .. meaning this shows his guilt and they must be aware of it. I understand parental denial in such tragic circumstances, but the community may not.

Am I correct in thinking IF called the older sister first? They daughter called Crystal, then she talked to the boyfriend?

I thought from the tape IF called the mother, mother handed the phone to daughter and boyfriend to talk to IF. She got another phone and called 911 WHILE the boyfriend was talking to IF. WHILE she was on the phone with 911, another dispatcher was sending police or whatever to the scene.

I have a friend who is a dispatcher. She said one person tries to sort out some details, while another dispatcher calls authorities to the home.

Phew. That's my take!!

"My daughter's boyfriend is on the phone with them right now...they said they're okay"

Who is the bolded they in this sentence?
Did the daughter's boyfriend (and I assume the daughter) call Crystal and Barney before Crystal called 911?

I can't imagine why Dad wasn't talking with IF. Why the daughters boyfriend....

I wonder if his sister was teasing him and came into the bathroom while he was naked in the shower, saw him doing something weird and teases him and he goes after her. Then he gets back in the shower and washes himself off.

I think he just wanted an excuse of why his hair would be wet or it would look like he just came out of the shower cleaning himself up. She winded up in her bed, because they pulled the mattress out of the house. Wherever it started, we might not know, but she was in her room.

I wonder if his sister was teasing him and came into the bathroom while he was naked in the shower, saw him doing something weird and teases him and he goes after her. Then he gets back in the shower and washes himself off.

I'm sure it was far more insidious than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CW referred to her daughter and something about daughter'sBF...

I am assuming it is the older DD... Not LF...

JMO

I would think so. Although since she uses "daughter" to describe LF and presumably the older daughter, it got confusing.

That's right .. so we have little way of knowing if certain people who kill as adults have also possibly killed as children.

Good point...

Records of Juveniles are sealed...

therefore... It may be difficult to obtain sufficient data on the correlation of children murders becoming adult murders...

JMO

That sounds like a man in the background. The dad? Talking to IF on the phone? He doesn't sound like he knows Leila has been stabbed.

Crystal sure doesn't sound like she knows Leila has been stabbed.

Was IF hoping with his 12 yr old mind that someone would come to the house and find her without him saying anything? Did he block out what he did?

This is so bad.

wasn't it originally reported that he followed the intruder out of the house and then went to check on his sister? so he was probably calling and saying he saw the intruder leaving but pretending he hadn't seen what condition Leila was in yet?

I just talked with my great friend who is an emergency dispatcher. She went to listen to the call. Some things she noted: There didn't seem to be any indication of injury. They would not just treat it as a break in. The 911 dispatcher was clearly treating it as a break in (she said as much) without present attacks or injuries on the children.

If I knew my daughter was injured, I certainly would have said something, and been more panicked. I am under the impression they had absolutely no idea.

I think the parents need to get down to the business of accepting his guilt before they make any more statements .. otherwise they're going to cop a savage backlash, which they could really do without. I feel for them, but denial at this stage is not going to help him or them.

Good point...

Records of Juveniles are sealed...

therefore... It may be difficult to obtain sufficient data on the correlation of children murders becoming adult murders...

JMO

That's the conclusion I came to yesterday, I tried to do some research into juvenile offenders who reoffend as adults yesterday and it is not easy.

Well, that 911 call clearly said they saw the man run out so how does he explain how Leila is suddenly stabbed 21 times after the intruder left?

IF could have said he saw the intruder run out and mom just assumed they both saw him

I thought from the tape IF called the mother, mother handed the phone to daughter and boyfriend to talk to IF. She got another phone and called 911 WHILE the boyfriend was talking to IF. WHILE she was on the phone with 911, another dispatcher was sending police or whatever to the scene.

I have a friend who is a dispatcher. She said one person tries to sort out some details, while another dispatcher calls authorities to the home.

Phew. That's my take!!

You see, I interpreted it as the other daughter and her boyfriend were doing their own thing somewhere, and were not at the game.

I truly believe she was dead when LE arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the conclusion I came to yesterday, I tried to do some research into juvenile offenders who reoffend as adults yesterday and it is not easy.

Juveniles who are convicted of murder and go on to kill as adults are alot easier to research. They're very rare, and I've never heard of one that was pre-adolescent.

You see, I interpreted it as the other daughter and her boyfriend were doing their own thing somewhere, and were not at the game.

Ahh...that's a possibility, too! The whole thing is more convoluted now, isn't it?. About as clear as mud. Needless to say, it does nothing to make him seem innocent.

911: Did they see the man? Were they able to...

Crystal: They did see him, yes. My daughter is freaking out right now.

Sounds to me like she's referring to Leila, not the other daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485