GUILTY CA - Leila Fowler, 8, murdered, 12yo charged, Valley Springs, 27 Apr 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"They said they're okay."

I am missing something.
I am missing something huge.
So I**** failed to mention Leila's 21 stab wounds when he called his parents?

I was ready for a horrible emotional Crystal trying to get a stabbed and bleeding Leila.
We were clearly told that they rushed home to get to Leila KNOWING she was injured.
If I**** was hiding in the bathroom he wouldn't have SEEN her injuries anyway!
I am missing something.

I am missing something.

I was ready for a horrible emotional Crystal trying to get a stabbed and bleeding Leila.
I am missing something.

Yes, the call from dispatch to the boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daughter on phone and "they" said they're okay. They said they saw the man, intruder, so IF was lieing before parents even got to the house.

Interesting about Eric Smith's story, it says he seemed to enjoy everything after the crime. People have said IF is smirking and not as sad, in that video above he does kind of look like he's at a carnival. Not a memorial to his murdered sister that he supposedly witnessed.

The 911 call only creates more questions. There is something way off here. Way off....

"My children are home alone and......"

I probably would have led with "My daughter has been attacked!!"

Not being a picky-picky. Just been following cases for a long time, and have listened to a lot of 911 calls.

jmo

I don't think they knew because IF didn't tell them ..

Not being a picky-picky. Just been following cases for a long time, and have listened to a lot of 911 calls.

jmo

Crystal and family didn't know that, because IF told his sister they were okay.

jmo

Apparently, the boy didn't bother to say his sister was injured.

Was being handled like a break in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe this is part of LE's evidence.

Remember the kid who shot his father...
Then called 911 because he heard the gunshot.
He took his little brother to the neighbors house but the times didn't match up.

On the 911 call he said the Dad was bleeding from his mouth.
In the bedroom he was locked out of.
The dispatcher asked him how he knew that if he couldn't get in the bedroom.
That was part of the evidence they used to convict him.

I wonder if I*** claimed that he was in the bathroom hiding and then Leila was locked somewhere...
I wonder if I*** slipped and said "she's bleeding" to someone when he shouldn't have known...

Or perhaps he "found" her on the next 911 call.
:twocents:

Weird 911 call and FAR from what WE were told it was.

Daughter on phone and "they" said they're okay. They said they saw the man, intruder, so IF was lieing before parents even got to the house.

.. and the daughter .. how is it she wasn't aware of blood, was the murder in the bathroom?

So when exactly was an ambulance sent to the home? Would the 911 dispatcher sent an ambulance for a break-in? Did IF mention that Leila had been stabbed when the dispatcher called the home? I feel like he didn't mention the stabbing because he was trying to delay medical care to Leila!

Is there another 911 call, because I heard another dispatcher in the background talking about crossstreet to Rippon. So someone else is making a 911 call at the same time as Crystal.

I don't get it. "They said they're okay."

He heard Leila screaming, but "They said they're okay.".

I don't get it at all. 12 year old mind not knowing how to do a cover up?

I am missing something.

We were clearly told that they rushed home to get to Leila KNOWING she was injured.
If I**** was hiding in the bathroom he wouldn't have SEEN her injuries anyway!
I am missing something.

According to my friend in Valley Springs who happened to be at the hospital when Leila was brought in, IF initially said he was in the shower when the attack occurred.

According to my friend in Valley Springs who happened to be at the hospital when Leila was brought in, IF initially said he was in the shower when the attack occurred.

:thud:

Cover up. Clean up.
There you go. Wash away the evidence.

Cleaning the blood off himself ...

Am I correct in thinking IF called the older sister first? They daughter called Crystal, then she talked to the boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jajanes