GUILTY CA - Leila Fowler, 8, murdered, 12yo charged, Valley Springs, 27 Apr 2013 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Crystal's call came in, another dispatcher was on the phone with someone, because she asked about the crossstreet to Rippon. That would be their street.

Crystal says the children were home alone. Someone broke in, older son was in bathroom, daughter was screaming. Daughter's freaking out, daughter's boyfriend is on the phone with them. They're okay, they saw intruder.

I thought she said 'My daughter is bleeding out' :(

I heard freaking out, not bleading out. Also she doesn't say anything about anybody being cut. And what does she mean by her daughter's boyfriend?
I am confused.

Is there another 911 call, because I heard another dispatcher in the background talking about crossstreet to Rippon. So someone else is making a 911 call at the same time as Crystal.

I agree! I heard the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I correct in thinking IF called the older sister first? They daughter called Crystal, then she talked to the boyfriend?

Sounds like it .. meanwhile LF is bleeding to death from all her wounds.

Well, that 911 call clearly said they saw the man run out so how does he explain how Leila is suddenly stabbed 21 times after the intruder left?

So Leila was still alive at the time the call was made to the parents.

Keep in mind, that is what IF is claiming. In the call, Crystal didn't mention the stabbing so she thought Leila was freaking out because an intruder had been in the home, right?

So Leila was still alive at the time the call was made to the parents.

It is pretty unclear which daughter they are talking about...
"My daughter is freaking out" appears to be the older daughter.
"Heard my daughter screaming" appears to come from what I**** told them about how he discovered the intruder...
and he didn't mention the 21 stab wounds.
So take that with a bucket of salt.

When Crystal's call came in, another dispatcher was on the phone with someone, because she asked about the crossstreet to Rippon. That would be their street.

Crystal says the children were home alone. Someone broke in, older son was in bathroom, daughter was screaming. Daughter's freaking out, daughter's boyfriend is on the phone with them. They're okay, they saw intruder.

Well that is bizarre. A boyfriend? And 9 year old presumably wasn't o'key or freaking out, sonsidering she was cut numerous times.

Am I correct in thinking IF called the older sister first? They daughter called Crystal, then she talked to the boyfriend?

I'm quite confused about this myself. It was my understanding that IF called his parents first. This is the first I've heard a daughter and her boyfriend being mentioned.

According to my friend in Valley Springs who happened to be at the hospital when Leila was brought in, IF initially said he was in the shower when the attack occurred.

How convenient

But even if the family moved, why couldn't the LE arrest them at their new home? Unless you're implying that they were going to go on the run and become fugitives?

The family may have been planning on moving outside the legal jurisdiction...

thus creating more obstacles to an already complex investigation..

I was not implying they were fleeing and becoming fugitives.... Saying good-bye at the school would counteract that motive... One would think...

JMO

According to my friend in Valley Springs who happened to be at the hospital when Leila was brought in, IF initially said he was in the shower when the attack occurred.

Exactly, he was coming out of the bathroom after showering/cleaning up....but he saw the intruder...yeah, right

That sounds like a man in the background. The dad? Talking to IF on the phone? He doesn't sound like he knows Leila has been stabbed.

Crystal sure doesn't sound like she knows Leila has been stabbed.

Was IF hoping with his 12 yr old mind that someone would come to the house and find her without him saying anything? Did he block out what he did?

This is so bad.

I'm quite confused about this myself. It was my understanding that IF called his parents first. This is the first I've heard a daughter and her boyfriend being mentioned.

I'm putting that down to false reporting until we hear otherwise, BUT the parents knew the sequence of events. The community is going to freak after hearing this.

its either that or Mom handed the phone to the other daughter so she could keep IF and Leila on the phone, while she used another phone to call 911

Well, that 911 call clearly said they saw the man run out so how does he explain how Leila is suddenly stabbed 21 times after the intruder left?

The devil is ALWAYS in the details....

It was 12:30, I'm wondering what time the game was that morning. Did he wait till he knew they'd be on their way home?

I wonder if his sister was teasing him and came into the bathroom while he was naked in the shower, saw him doing something weird and teases him and he goes after her. Then he gets back in the shower and washes himself off.

I'm putting that down to false reporting until we hear otherwise, BUT the parents knew the sequence of events. The community is going to freak after hearing this.

Woman calling 911 clearly did not know that 9 year old was cut. She never asked for an ambulance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stlemed19