CA CA - Linda Sohus, 28, San Marino, 8 February 1985

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know, there must be something that is hard for him to bring forward and let everyone know who he is....Gosh, god for bid, I hope and pray they are keeping a good eye on him as we all know how things can be behind those bars, if something does happen to him we will never know....

capoly, I don't know if he was questioned first and then disappeared or they all disappeared at the same time. I think it was the latter, but I'm not sure.

Christopher Chichester photograph

The man believed to be Clark Rockefeller might be the same man in this undated photograph.

http://www.insidesocal.com/sgvcrime/

Does indeed look like him. Call me shallow but I'm so not seeing what Sandra Boss saw in him. Why did this beautiful, super smart woman fall for this man? He must be an incredible talker.

Does indeed look like him. Call me shallow but I'm so not seeing what Sandra Boss saw in him. Why did this beautiful, super smart woman fall for this man? He must be an incredible talker.
Like many of his friends or acquaintances have been saying in the news...
they knew him socially. That says it in a nutshell. He talked the talk, he claimed to have a famous name, he lived in a posh pad, and he spent money. Those around him didn't look deeper. They saw someone like themselves, of their societal set. Several have mentioned his ability to talk well.

Like many of his friends or acquaintances have been saying in the news...
they knew him socially. That says it in a nutshell. He talked the talk, he claimed to have a famous name, he lived in a posh pad, and he spent money. Those around him didn't look deeper. They saw someone like themselves, of their societal set. Several have mentioned his ability to talk well.

So it may be possible that he talked Linda into leaving (perhaps more) her husband. Linda, it would seem, could be either dead or alive hiding behind an alias due to John's death.

Poor Reigh. It's going to take a hecka a therapist to help her sort out this type of betrayal.

So it may be possible that he talked Linda into leaving (perhaps more) her husband. Linda, it would seem, could be either dead or alive hiding behind an alias due to John's death.

Poor Reigh. It's going to take a hecka a therapist to help her sort out this type of betrayal.
She probably doesn't realize she was kidnapped.
Unless her mother explains it to her and lets her know that daddy wasn't supposed to take her like that..... but then again, at her age some kids are pretty smart and figured things like that out. Especially when police come in and "find you".

If Linda was in on the murder of John, her husband, yes, she could still be hiding out or she fell out with the faux Rockefeller and he killed her too at some point. That or she was killed at the same time, just disposed of elsewhere. Hopefully with the new technology they can prove whether the bones are John's.

Rockefeller had initially pursued Julia Anne and only transferred his romantic attentions to Sandra when his first advances were thwarted.
What a peice of work!!

where did you find this?

BTW - to all - a lot of the media links are no longer linking to the articles

Maybe the dollar???

I think before this is over with, most likely our questions will be answered.

What a GREAT movie this would be, would ya say??

She probably doesn't realize she was kidnapped.
Unless her mother explains it to her and lets her know that daddy wasn't supposed to take her like that..... but then again, at her age some kids are pretty smart and figured things like that out. Especially when police come in and "find you".

I think "Snook" knows what happen, as I seen early that the police were going to question her about those days with her father. Sorry no link at this time, but did read it yesterday somewhere....

Sorry, I really didnot mean to mouth off like that...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back