Found Deceased CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still nothing new. We have zero idea the location from the fb call. How can this still be happening?

I don't even know what to do anymore.

I had to go back to work and be able to focus and get things done. Mentally I couldn't just keep driving around the same places over and over again.

We will never stop looking and sharing her information but we have to figure out a way to go back to living our lives too. I don't know how to find a balance?

If it were me, i would hire a retired detective to piece this together. Look in linkedin, or ask the DA's office for a lead on that.

Still nothing new. We have zero idea the location from the fb call. How can this still be happening?

I don't even know what to do anymore.

I had to go back to work and be able to focus and get things done. Mentally I couldn't just keep driving around the same places over and over again.

We will never stop looking and sharing her information but we have to figure out a way to go back to living our lives too. I don't know how to find a balance?
Yes, you need to keep moving forward. Please don't feel guilt for keeping on with living life to the fullest. She would not want that. I'm so sorry. I know it hurts, but you are no good to finding anyone if you are not strong, healthy, mentally solid and financially stable. Plus, maybe stepping back will provide a bit of clarity at some random moment and new ideas will accidentally come to you.

I live in Hanford, CA which is #37 on "interestedincases" map. I first heard about this case via FB through a friend and became obsessed as this has happened so close to me. I will say from the map i referred to #4 the ARCO station is the only gas station I go to because its the cheapest gas in this area. Its exit Ave.120 (I drive back and forth all the time because I am originally from Chatsworth, CA in the San Fernando Valley. The exit ramps for this gas station are very confusing and I just wanted to point that out the entrance for the Northbound is literally on the same street as the exit, and to get to the entrance for the southbound is kind of out of the way and across the freeway bridge. The only things off of this exit is a factory on the westside of the freeway and then the street that AMPM is on which is the eastside of the freeway and then some industrial buildings. Its pretty much nothing else visually.

The other gas station I have been to was called Gas War which is in Earlimart nearby but this exit was a little too "scary" for me to keep going to as I travel alone with my son.

She told her cousin she was in Tulare but the city of tulare is 11 miles north of Tipton, and 18 miles north of pixley and 23 miles north from Earlimart. The point is all those cities are within Tulare County but the ping said Tipton which is in Tulare County but not the city of Tulare. Right when you get to the city of Tulare there is an exit for 137 so if she did not get back on the 99 that is a possible route that could have taken her through Porterville (which is a horrible town crime wise) back to Bakersfield to her destination. I know what I have said might not help but I felt the need to discuss the gas stations. Everyone I know that travels down south stops at this AMPM.

Also not that long ago I heard of a woman missing from Earlimart and I immediately thought about that gas station exit that made me uncomfortable. I tried to google it just now to find a link to post and not only could I not find anything on the woman but all that came up was missing people found in the Tule River. I've never been there so unfortunately I cannot give any facts but I thought it was interesting to google "missing woman from Earlimart, Ca" and everything that popped up was missing people found in Tule River. This river originates east of Porterville and goes on has has three different forks ranging from 19 miles to 27 miles to 7 miles. Worth looking into I guess.
I really hope we find some more information.

Where did you hear about this other missing woman? News? FB?
Really interesting info you were able to provide
Welcome to WS!

I live in Hanford, CA which is #37 on "interestedincases" map. I first heard about this case via FB through a friend and became obsessed as this has happened so close to me. I will say from the map i referred to #4 the ARCO station is the only gas station I go to because its the cheapest gas in this area. Its exit Ave.120 (I drive back and forth all the time because I am originally from Chatsworth, CA in the San Fernando Valley. The exit ramps for this gas station are very confusing and I just wanted to point that out the entrance for the Northbound is literally on the same street as the exit, and to get to the entrance for the southbound is kind of out of the way and across the freeway bridge. The only things off of this exit is a factory on the westside of the freeway and then the street that AMPM is on which is the eastside of the freeway and then some industrial buildings. Its pretty much nothing else visually.

The other gas station I have been to was called Gas War which is in Earlimart nearby but this exit was a little too "scary" for me to keep going to as I travel alone with my son.

She told her cousin she was in Tulare but the city of tulare is 11 miles north of Tipton, and 18 miles north of pixley and 23 miles north from Earlimart. The point is all those cities are within Tulare County but the ping said Tipton which is in Tulare County but not the city of Tulare. Right when you get to the city of Tulare there is an exit for 137 so if she did not get back on the 99 that is a possible route that could have taken her through Porterville (which is a horrible town crime wise) back to Bakersfield to her destination. I know what I have said might not help but I felt the need to discuss the gas stations. Everyone I know that travels down south stops at this AMPM.

Also not that long ago I heard of a woman missing from Earlimart and I immediately thought about that gas station exit that made me uncomfortable. I tried to google it just now to find a link to post and not only could I not find anything on the woman but all that came up was missing people found in the Tule River. I've never been there so unfortunately I cannot give any facts but I thought it was interesting to google "missing woman from Earlimart, Ca" and everything that popped up was missing people found in Tule River. This river originates east of Porterville and goes on has has three different forks ranging from 19 miles to 27 miles to 7 miles. Worth looking into I guess.
I really hope we find some more information.

Female Taurus:

WELCOME! Tell us more about this gas station exit that makes you nervous, and why?!

Where did you hear about this other missing woman? News? FB?
Really interesting info you were able to provide
Welcome to WS!

Thank you! I heard about the other woman on FB as well but at the time I was not in the position to look into it. I unfortunately don't even remember her name or what page it was. This will be my next find. I am really obsessing about this case right now.

Female Taurus:

WELCOME! Tell us more about this gas station exit that makes you nervous, and why?!

Thank you!
This Gas station is called Gas War and I dont remember the exit name because I only went there once. It is literally across the street from the exit so I only saw that corner, I did not drive through the city. It only made me nervous because I travel alone with my son and because of the fact that I am very much into cases such as this one, I am very observant and aware of my surroundings and I am extra cautious even to the point of ridiculousness. However, the "corner" as I will call it was just trashy looking and every person I saw looked rough if that makes sense. So because of that little observation I chose not to stop there. It was just an area I don't want to go to again. Every other week I travel from Hanford to Delano to take my son to meet his father who drives from Simi Valley, CA.I just went this last Friday, so when Idrive back in a few days and I am going to make note of the exit name. I only ever thought of this when I saw the other missing woman from that city and I thought of this gas station.

I am thinking she was in the city of Tulare though because how would she have known she was in Tulare County? In these areas it has city names everywhere so if she was in Earlimart she would have said that and not Tulare. Someone not from here wouldnt have known that Tipton is Tulare County but the city of Tulare is only 11 miles from Tipton. IDK

Thank you! I heard about the other woman on FB as well but at the time I was not in the position to look into it. I unfortunately don't even remember her name or what page it was. This will be my next find. I am really obsessing about this case right now.

I'll do some sleuthing tomorrow and see if I can find anything.
Your observations about the gas stations are very interesting and being cautious is always number one in my head as well. If you have a gut feeling about something, it's probably right.

She didn't know where she was, while she was on the phone she asked someone else at the gas station where she was and he replied "Tulare" this was about ten minutes before the second call that pinged in Tipton/Pixley at that point she was back in her car driving back to Bakersfield with the intention of taking the 178.

I know I'm sounding like a broken record, *but*, I would really like LE to go interview that gas station attendant again....just to be thorough. I can't let go of this, it's bothering me.

She didn't know where she was, while she was on the phone she asked someone else at the gas station where she was and he replied "Tulare" this was about ten minutes before the second call that pinged in Tipton/Pixley at that point she was back in her car driving back to Bakersfield with the intention of taking the 178.

So assuming she was already in route southbound on the 99, I google mapped it and in a 45 minute drive she would have been at the exit for the 178 which looks like it goes right over the Kern River right at the 45 minute mark with no traffic. I have been at this exit before and they are very confusing without the GPS and I've never seen this area without construction going on.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Tip...0x80ea596f6a51a4b5:0xb7ad3087db7ad386!1m0!3e0

I've been on vacation without service and just now able to check back in. I did see a comment on FB that said Cal Advocates for the missing has 6 cases. Three being recent, Lisa Harvey, Debra Puente and Sandy Giles. Debra's case sounds more like it could be foul play. But...Sandy's case....here is the WS link to read. I see they also have a Help Find Sandy Giles FB page. Her car was found but her traveling alone, no video evidence, no cell phone information to link her to anything. They have similarities. I still really feel like Lisa was in a wreck only because her car hasn't been spotted or found. Interesting to read Sandy's case though and it being close to Lisa missing. I don't know how close the areas are as I can't really research yet.

AZ - Sandy Giles, 44, Parker, 13 May 2017

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...m/forums/showthread.php?t=338587&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So assuming she was already in route southbound on the 99, I google mapped it and in a 45 minute drive she would have been at the exit for the 178 which looks like it goes right over the Kern River right at the 45 minute mark with no traffic. I have been at this exit before and they are very confusing without the GPS and I've never seen this area without construction going on.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Tip...0x80ea596f6a51a4b5:0xb7ad3087db7ad386!1m0!3e0

FYI if you look at my map and zoom out, you will see a pink circle. This is a 40 mile radius from Tipton-ish area. This might help with a visual of where she could be. They know she made a FB messenger call at 12:30AM but it's not traceable. That puts 40 minutes between her verified phone ping in Tipton/Pixley so we did a 40 mile radius figuring that's about how far she got from her last call.

Great information you provided on area/stations!

I've been on vacation without service and just now able to check back in. I did see a comment on FB that said Cal Advocates for the missing has 6 cases. Three being recent, Lisa Harvey, Debra Puente and Sandy Giles. Debra's case sounds more like it could be foul play. But...Sandy's case....here is the WS link to read. I see they also have a Help Find Sandy Giles FB page. Her car was found but her traveling alone, no video evidence, no cell phone information to link her to anything. They have similarities. I still really feel like Lisa was in a wreck only because her car hasn't been spotted or found. Interesting to read Sandy's case though and it being close to Lisa missing. I don't know how close the areas are as I can't really research yet.

They are not close to each other, its almost 6 hours away from Lisa's last ping

Has sonar been used to try find the car in the near by bodies of water?

Dive team?

I think her car could be in densely covered bushes or submerged under water.

they are in neighboring states but pretty far.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...m/forums/showthread.php?t=338587&share_type=t

this is not very close either. Temecula is in southern riverside county on the way to san diego.

Here is another one. Again, not sure how close to where Lisa went missing. I can look tomorrow when I'm back on a computer. This one sounds like it COULD be possible she disappeared on her own though.

CA - Tammy Lyon, 40, French Valley/Temecula, 18 June 2017

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...m/forums/showthread.php?t=341046&share_type=t

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow
Back