Found Deceased CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I figured out how to do a 40 mile radius on the map! I started with the Tipton/Pixley area.

http://j.mp/2qWyCFq
Interestedincases, You are AWESOME!!! When I see a person like yourself, that has no ties to LH directly, and doesn't even live near her, going above and beyond to help locate her, and assisting LH's family and friends in anyway possible... makes my heart so warm and full! It just shows that even though we live in a world that has plenty of evil... there's also the blessing of Angels like yourself, that still exist amongst us! However, they maybe few, far, and in-between, but they're still here! People like yourself, give me so much hope and faith in humanity! I wish there was sooo many more people, like yourself!! Thank You so much just for being... YOU!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Interestedincases, You are AWESOME!!! When I see a person like yourself, that has no ties to LH directly, and doesn't even live near her, going above and beyond to help locate her, and assisting LH's family and friends in anyway possible... makes my heart so warm and full! It just shows that even though we live in a world that has plenty of evil... there's also the blessing of Angels like yourself, that still exist amongst us! However, they maybe few, far, and in-between, but they're still here! People like yourself, give me so much hope and faith in humanity! I wish there was sooo many more people, like yourself!! Thank You so much just for being... YOU!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just a little disclaimer that I know FindLisaHarvey but "virtually". I never met Lisa, nor her family but when I saw she was missing, I could NOT not step in and help. I haven't ever offered before because there are so many talented people out there I have no skills lol!! (But I guess I just found one [emoji16])

I lead FindLisaHarvey here because of those talents I've seen on WS in hopes someone might be able to help find Lisa.

I started the map long ago. With the confirmed ping and still no sighting of her car or help from police, I cannot imagine what I would feel like if it was my mother/loved one. To have done what you can and be stuck would be heartbreaking in itself.

I had two hopes for the map, one it would help the family in searching. Maybe they have been looking outside the 40 mile radius area. Maybe this could help them narrow it down and get a "game plan" of sorts.

My second hope is people who do live locally, if they VISUALLY see that radius and realize they drive that area, they will be more open to look and watch for her car.

If I can help bring Lisa home to her family, that's my only goal. I like WS because I'm anonymous. I just want to help them find their loved one ❤️❤️

Your kind words made me cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to debate the wording of the communication that has to happen between search and rescue organizations and the sheriff's department. No matter what you call it the sheriff has to okay/invite/request/approve/whatever and we haven't had good luck there, lots of yes I'm doing it but little to no follow through.

I sincerely apologize if my parsing of the info on TX Equusearch site came off as antagonistic. (I certainly didn't mean it to be.)

It must be incredibly frustrating to be brushed off like that by the sheriff's department. I'm so sorry for all that you're going through, and I wish you all the best luck in finding Lisa, continued strength for your efforts, and comfort for your aching heart.

After looking at the map with the 40 mile radius, the first thing that struck me was that if Lisa has mistakenly gone east on highway 190 towards Springville, she would be at the 40 minute mark right about the time she heads up into the mountains. I took a quick look at that road on google earth and, wow, that is a narrow, crooked, steep, road that runs along the mountainside above a river below, with apparently no guard rails.
it also appears that the river bottom is full of large, white, car-sized rocks. I wonder if that area has been thoroughly searched ?

After looking at the map with the 40 mile radius, the first thing that struck me was that if Lisa has mistakenly gone east on highway 190 towards Springville, she would be at the 40 minute mark right about the time she heads up into the mountains. I took a quick look at that road on google earth and, wow, that is a narrow, crooked, steep, road that runs along the mountainside above a river below, with apparently no guard rails.
it also appears that the river bottom is full of large, white, car-sized rocks. I wonder if that area has been thoroughly searched ?

I just took a Google "walk" in the area you suggest. You description is extremely accurate. This would be a very dangerous place for anyone to be driving at night without any impairment. I agree this is another area that should be searched. This could be a visual search (with binoculars), as it doesn't appear the shrubbage is that dense.

To anyone who will be searching this weekend, PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION. The possibility of getting hit or getting hurt searching is a real one. It would be SO much better for trained search professionals to do this, but it appears that is not an option. Why that is, is quite baffling to me. Regardless, please please use extreme caution and be very aware of surroundings, passing cars, etc.

I figured out how to do a 40 mile radius on the map! I started with the Tipton/Pixley area.

http://j.mp/2qWyCFq

Bumping so the map link stays "up front".

For those not super tech savvy:

upper left you can view map or change it to satellite which turns the map into google earth. This is how some are "taking a google walk".

Bottom right you can zoom in or out by using the +\- signs.

I cannot believe Lisa still has not been found. This case truly breaks my heart because in SO many missing persons cases, there's no leads, no cell phone data, NO clue where to even begin to look for a missing loved one.

With Lisa, it's heart wrenching. We know where she was headed, we know she was lost, we know where she was when she was lost, we know there's a phone ping from the last FB call.

This time we have all the information... just no help. Poor Lisa.

I added some more gas stations to the map. I know FindLisaHarvey/family faxed flyers to the gas stations all along 99 so I didn't list those. I used MapQuest to try to find out what stations were in the other areas she could have travelled. I also made a list and sent it to FindLisaHarvey so she could fax fliers to those stores also. Nothing says Lisa didn't stop AGAIN to ask directions BEFORE her 12:30AM final FB call.

What worries me at visually looking at this, if she accidentally took 155, there aren't any gas stations between 99 and the radius she could have driven. If she needed help, is anything near??? Now, this was only what MapQuest shows so it's absolutely possible there is a mom & pop store near that didn't show. But looking at Google view, I don't think so...

I have also updated my signature so the map link will always be there if someone needs it.

I keep checking in praying there has been an advancement...
Lisa, where are you?!

WHY has Lisa not been found yet???

The lack of help is disturbing to the point where I'm starting to think 1) The police know that she's ok (which I highly doubt) 2. The police are in on it (which I highly doubt).

But my mind can't help but wonder there when it seems like it should be fairly easy to find her with the help and resources of LE.

:maddening:

Edit: apologies for my rant. rant over.

I did check in with FindLisaHarvey yesterday and no updates, nothing new :(

WHY has Lisa not been found yet???

The lack of help is disturbing to the point where I'm starting to think 1) The police know that she's ok (which I highly doubt) 2. The police are in on it (which I highly doubt).

But my mind can't help but wonder there when it seems like it should be fairly easy to find her with the help and resources of LE.

:maddening:

Edit: apologies for my rant. rant over.

I am a hard core fan and supporter of LE. I too have been baffled by the approach to this missing persons case. The only conclusion i can draw is that LE must possess info not transparent to the rest of us. At least i am hoping so

I am a hard core fan and supporter of LE. I too have been baffled by the approach to this missing persons case. The only conclusion i can draw is that LE must possess info not transparent to the rest of us. At least i am hoping so

Yes, I'm a hug supporter of LE. They risk they're lives every day for the safety and well being of the public.

As you said, with this case it's just baffling. There's no other word for it.

Please excuse my rant, I meant no disrespect to LE. Just UGH!!!

I wonder if they ever got the FB messenger call info to follow up on.

Came here hoping to see some news.
I'm so worried she's just out there all alone in the dark and quiet...someone needs to find this poor woman.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb
Back