GUILTY CA - Lisa Naegle, 36, Torrance, 18 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not so sure I buy the affair story either. It's a good way to explain any sexual assault injuries the victim may be found to have imo. If you're breaking off an affair why, at the last minute decide to go out to a party so publicly as a couple, openly have photo's taken together by family friends, increasing your chances of the affair being exposed just as your hoping to put it behind you & cover it up for good. Doesn't make sense.

I'm not so sure I buy the affair story either. It's a good way to explain any sexual assault injuries the victim may be found to have imo. If you're breaking off an affair why, at the last minute decide to go out to a party so publicly as a couple, openly have photo's taken together by family friends, increasing your chances of the affair being exposed just as your hoping to put it behind you & cover it up for good. Doesn't make sense.

Ita. But if he's lying about it, it only put more suspicion on him imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this isn't all that uncommon in so cal. may married party go out socially at night with and without spouses.

either way very sad ending to this story :( RIP Lisa

Well, I don't either actually. But it spoke volumes to me. I.e. here he is trying to start a family and she's out to all hours like a kid herself sloshed drunk and irresponsible. She didn't even keep in touch ...no text saying not with brother etc. she's a bit of a mess it appears

I wonder why if the affair isn't true the family hadn't disputed it. I know I would be.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

this isn't all that uncommon in so cal. may married party go out socially at night with and without spouses.

either way very sad ending to this story :( RIP Lisa

I can agree with this. I've lived in So Cal most of my life and going places without your spouse, when he has to work or doesn't want to go, is normal around here. Especially when where you are going, you know a lot of the other people. This was a birthday party for a friend.

I've gone to many a function without hubby, he was a workaholic. Someone had to represent us.

Its not uncommon to go out without a spouse. But she went WITH this guy. And lied about who she was with, and about him being gay. I don't like it either, but I am willing to bet there was some sort of affair here. As for the photo, she appears to be moving, her left arm in an awkward position. I think she is moving to either put her arm around him or has just taken her arm from around him. I agree, if there was no affair, people would be coming out of the woodwork to dispute that, or will be soon.

oh I know. I think there was some shady business. but I meant the social life part.

Its not uncommon to go out without a spouse. But she went WITH this guy. And lied about who she was with, and about him being gay. I don't like it either, but I am willing to bet there was some sort of affair here. As for the photo, she appears to be moivng, her left arm in an awward position. I think she is moving to either put her arm around him or has jast taken her arm from around him. I agree, if there was no affair, people would be coming out of the woodwork to dispute that, or will be soon.

lol a bar called jack in the box........ it is a late night fast food joint!

Her killer and more info here. Scary looking dude. Sources say he whacked her in the head 7x with a hammer. This will probably be charged second degree unless they can find evidence to prove it was planned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ridalplasty-contestant-Lisa-Marie-Naegle.html

9e3e47fac555dd7383f3a729e7d5b8bf.jpg

he is actually good looking in a lenny kravitz kinda way. but yes sinister lurked beneath the façade....

He looks scary to me. He was definitely in the wrong field, nurses are about saving lives not taking them.

he looks biracial black and something else. IMO

This guy doesn't look like a "Jackie Rogers" either.

Why is the only picture of him a passport photo ?

He looks more like a Manuel Ramirez to me. Maybe a Mohammad something-or-another...................................

I'm wondering about a different sort of relationship. She's older, he's a student, she's a nurse. It could be possible there was a mentoring relationship here that started to go bad -- at least for him. Perhaps he expected an easier entre' into the field, or something else he thought she could provide (contacts, job, references). If he wasn't the brightest or most hard working, or if he was in some sort of trouble (visa, grades, behavior, etc.), she may have tried to distance herself from him.

Just an idea that's been nagging at me since the start. IMO

I see what you mean, but there's not much of an age difference. She was 36 and he is 34 (according to ABC 7 news). That doesn't negate the fact that he most likely did look at her as a mentor.

she is posing. that is a so cal way of posing to look thinner. she was a lovely woman but let us remember, she was on a show trying to get plastic surgery so she didn't feel her best, even though we all see her beauty.

Her telling others he was gay maybe be completely true.. to her knowledge. He may have told HER he was gay, to get close to her, and then when he made advances while she was (apparently) extremely intoxicated, and she fended him off, he lost it. I am just saying, the 'gay' story could have initiated with him and she was hiding absolutely nothing. The photo of them hours before he killed her: It doesn't look like she felt 'intimate' with him. She is leaning away from him, and her arm is straight down by her side. Just my own observations and two cents.

I jsut saw an article where the sister said that the student was "infatuated" with Naegle and that he got upset when she didn't notice his advances. Thats an interesting fact if it is reported correctly. Maybe I am wrong about the affair angle.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...fter-Attending-Birthday-Party--407549935.html

Kind of contradicts the Lisa told her sister that Jackie was gay story, doesn't it? Is it not unusual for a gay (allegedly) man to be "infatuated" with a woman? (Yes, I know about bisexuality, but that hadn't been mentioned - that I've seen.)

Ok he looks pretty scary to me. Not warm and fuzzy and nurse-y as I expected him to be....yikes.

Please. If they was a regular couple at Disneyland. You wouldn't say he looks scary.

If anything he looks conceited at best.

Yes it does. Its confusing for sure. Maybe Lisa did tell her that Jackie was gay, but then after she disappeared, maybe one of the friends told her about Jackie being infatuated, etc. Not sure.

I assume the DA should be formally filing charges today or tomorrow, so we will see what those charges are. 1st degree murder, 2nd degree? Sexual assault?

Kind of contradicts the Lisa told her sister that Jackie was gay story, doesn't it? Is it not unusual for a gay (allegedly) man to be "infatuated" with a woman? (Yes, I know about bisexuality, but that hadn't been mentioned - that I've seen.)

I think he may have told Lisa Marie that he was gay so that she would let her guard down, not worry about hanging out with him as a married woman. She may have felt it was okay as it was a platonic relationship. Perhaps on the drive home, he revealed his true intentions.

Phone records will confirm the affair if so.

Now if you are telling police where the body is. Then why lie about an affair?

Now I understand that you may want to avoid capital murder charges if you mentioned that you raped her as well.

But its not like he said that he killed her after consensual sex in order to act like he didn't rape her.

So I believe his story for now. Jmo

Now if he said that he killed her after consensual sex. Then I would think rape.

But I guess we don't know for sure right now.

Especially since LE didn't want to dive in too many specifics for the sake of the family. Jmo

At the party a couple hours before she was bludgeoned to death. His arm around her but hers not around him. He looks better in this photo. More pics in the article.

My gut feelings tell me he was just someone to party with and she was nice to him and that he told her he was gay in order to gain her friendship and trust and that they were not having an affair. He knew she was very drunk and made advances on her in the SUV she denied, fought him and the rest is history. I do believe he raped her.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...posed-with-murderer-before-death-pics-w457267
3599ff0b0da3d96b5771351b97c330dc.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot