GUILTY CA - Lisa Naegle, 36, Torrance, 18 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh no.

This guy was a student that lived with his parents or other family members.

But the D-bag was mad because a grown woman didn't want to commit while he was still living in mommys basement.

Jmo.

Most grown women are turned off when you tell them that its okay to come by because my parents should be asleep by now.

Jmo.

How did he do all that digging with his family there? That's crazy I read that too. His neighbors that lived there many years said he never spoke to anyone. This guy was mentally off. He is probably smart to attending nursing school but many mentally ill people are very intelligent.

Wow this escalated super fast. I didn't expect him to confess. R.I.P. Lisa. What a painful death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did he do all that digging with his family there? That's crazy I read that too. His neighbors that lived there many years said he never spoke to anyone. This guy was mentally off. He is probably smart to attending nursing school but many mentally ill people are very intelligent.

He's 5'9 195 lbs how hard would it have been to carry her or drag her into the backyard and not wake the family?

I'm bored tonight so I googled his address.

Photo of his house with all the pretty flower pots in front of the door located on a creepy cul-de-sac.

Could this black SUV be his? I wonder if he had a job and had any friends other than Lisa.

I'm surprised she didn't end up next door in that blue dumpster

4aef7ed9025cdbccc5d2984c001b5920.jpg
e673ad0714e768e18faff8be7b51cd12.jpg
1da21e4df71f4bfe1981f0ee734f97ea.jpg

Anyone here know how to find out if he has any prior offenses?

It's possible, I suppose, but when my son was accepted into nursing school, they did an extensive background check (criminal, financial). We're in a different state but I'd be surprised if other states didn't have similar criteria.

I'm bored tonight so I googled his address.

Photo of his house with all the pretty flower pots in front of the door located on a creepy cul-de-sac.

Could this black SUV be his? I wonder if he had a job and had any friends other than Lisa.

I'm surprised she didn't end up next door in that blue dumpster

4aef7ed9025cdbccc5d2984c001b5920.jpg
e673ad0714e768e18faff8be7b51cd12.jpg
1da21e4df71f4bfe1981f0ee734f97ea.jpg

I think I read he has a Toyota 4 Runner. Not sure what type of SUV is in the photo

It's possible, I suppose, but when my son was accepted into nursing school, they did an extensive background check (criminal, financial). We're in a different state but I'd be surprised if other states didn't have similar criteria.

The CA Board of Registered Nursing will not license you with a felony on your record. You can appeal, but highly unlikely you will be successful. When I was in nursing school we were told this on day one. No need to go through the grueling program only to find out you can't be licensed. I don't think it's been published if he was in school to be an RN, LVN or Nurse Tech, but I would imagine the same holds true for those professions. I know LVN's take state boards and are licensed. Nurse Tech's, I'm not 100% sure.

The CA Board of Registered Nursing will not license you with a felony on your record. You can appeal, but highly unlikely you will be successful. When I was in nursing school we were told this on day one. No need to go through the grueling program only to find out you can't be licensed. I don't think it's been published if he was in school to be an RN, LVN or Nurse Tech, but I would imagine the same holds true for those professions. I know LVN's take state boards and are licensed. Nurse Tech's, I'm not 100% sure.

Yes. Sorry if I wasn't clearer, in our state, acceptance into a nursing program is contingent upon a complete background check (plus medical tests, immunizations, etc.). All must be satisfied before you're allowed to enroll in classes. My guess is if he was already in a nursing program, there was a background check performed so I'm inclined to think he doesn't have a criminal record (at least no felonies). I could be wrong, but that's my opinion.

Yes. Sorry if I wasn't clearer, in our state, acceptance into a nursing program is contingent upon a complete background check (plus medical tests, immunizations, etc.). All must be satisfied before you're allowed to enroll in classes. My guess is if he was already in a nursing program, there was a background check performed so I'm inclined to think he doesn't have a criminal record (at least no felonies). I could be wrong, but that's my opinion.

Oh no Elle*Bee! :blushing: I just thought I'd chime in with my experience here in Cali. Yes, before we could do clinical's at the hospitals we had to have all those things too.

Police answered some questions here:

[video=youtube;tvadFKs3dkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvadFKs3dkU[/video]

At 2:28 in this video, can someone PLEASE tell me that is NOT a shipping container!?!?!?

It does state that evidence in HIS vehicle led to them to believe a crime had happened.

How did his parents not hear him digging a grave in his backyard. I know if it was in my neighborhood the neighbors would of heard something.

How did his parents not hear him digging a grave in his backyard. I know if it was in my neighborhood the neighbors would of heard something.

Good question. Soft soil? It was said it was a shallow grave. I'm not sure. ??? I know that many people take sleep aids now.

At 2:28 in this video, can someone PLEASE tell me that is NOT a shipping container!?!?!?

It does state that evidence in HIS vehicle led to them to believe a crime had happened.

It sure looks like it........

https://www.mobilemodularcontainers.com

I have a friend that has big shipping containers on her property. She's an event planner and uses them as a place to store decor etc.
His house looks quite small, the containers shown here could be used for many purposes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm not defending him , but you can say that he looks serious in the picture. I know because I hardly smile and people tell me I always look serious.

I had that question too. I wonder if he carried her or dragged her. He is 5'9 195 shes only 5'6 145. He probably pulled his vehicle into that wooden gate on the side of the house. If you use Apple maps it looks like a couple of detached structures in the house.

That's a good video. A good view of the back of the property and surrounding areas. The main house is bigger than I thought. That whole property is a weird layout. There's so many places to hide a body in those sheds or whatever they are. The yard looks mostly hard dirt how in the heck was he able to dig deep enough.

I don't know what that big orange container is for. Could that pit bull be a Cadaver dog to help locate her body?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220
Back