GUILTY CA - Lisa Naegle, 36, Torrance, 18 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had that question too. I wonder if he carried her or dragged her. He is 5'9 195 shes only 5'6 145. He probably pulled his vehicle into that wooden gate on the side of the house. If you use Apple maps it looks like a couple of detached structures in the house.

I hadn't thought of that gate! You may be right!!! You know, neighbors may have heard noise but didn't think it was anything to worry about. No screaming, yelling, crying or gunshots. They may have ignored it.

I'm not defending him , but you can say that he looks serious in the picture. I know because I hardly smile and people tell me I always look serious.
My hubby is that way, too. There's quite a few photos of him in which he looks too serious and almost smug when that was nothing close to the mood during the photo.

I do think LM looks uncomfortable. Maybe because she didn't want a photo circulating of her and him. Maybe he was annoying her...maybe this photo was just taken in a more candid context.

I also find it odd that she would go out with him in the first place, if it's true he would get aggravated when she declined his advances. Also, that complicates the gay story she told her sister...

IMO there was some sort of an exchange of attention between the two of them, at the least. It probably meant something different to both of them. When she realized what it meant to him- that his expectations were more serious than hers- she wanted to end it. It's jmo, as always.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm not defending him , but you can say that he looks serious in the picture. I know because I hardly smile and people tell me I always look serious.

Well hopefully your not a murderer, he is and he's messed up in the head. Hmmm I wonder if he's done this before

Well hopefully your not a murderer, he is and he's messed up in the head. Hmmm I wonder if he's done this before
Assuming she was murdered in his vehicle, the hammer would have to be within reach, right? I mean surely he didn't get out to go rummaging through the back of the suv?!
I can imagine removing a tool belt or placing a work bag with tools within reach, but I haven't seen any mention of a job for him.

Assuming she was murdered in his vehicle, the hammer would have to be within reach, right? I mean surely he didn't get out to go rummaging through the back of the suv?!
I can imagine removing a tool belt or placing a work bag with tools within reach, but I haven't seen any mention of a job for him.

Good points. I haven't read or heard anything about him having a job only being a nursing student. He was living at his families house. That house is a lot bigger than it looks from the front. It looks like a duplex with a garage and structure in the back.

Maybe he always acted appropriate around her to the point she thought he was harmless and wouldn't hurt a fly? Some men project that image, then when the time is right for them, they show their true colors.

He may have told her he was gay. That would explain her hanging with him. I had a gay friend who I went everywhere with. Camping, Disneyland, Las Vegas. We did lots of stuff together. We also had another friend with us most the time. My gay friend was harmless. I would never suspect him of anything violent. However, if he had a dark side, it would have been too late for me when I found out about it.

Maybe she felt comfortable with him, never feeling any threat, because that's what he projected to her until it was too late.

Good Morning Everyone!

Zen, to answer your question about the toxicology test. Yes, the ME will most definitely test for any type of date rape drug that may have been in her system. Of course they will go back to the restaurant/bar and question the bartender to see how many drinks she may have ordered through the night. They will also ask everyone there if the suspect bought drinks for Lisa that night. In her photo along with him she certainly doesn't seem highly intoxicated to me at that time.

Thank you for your kind words my friend and thank you for yours too Whiteorchids.

The neighbors and his own family were probably sound asleep when he was burying Lisa in the backyard. Our minds aren't trained to immediately think 'omg, he/she is burying someone in the backyard.' Well unless, they are the kind like the hilarious ID ad lady who finds suspicion in everything. :D If the neighbors had lived beside his family for awhile they would most likely tune any activity out that may have gone on his home especially if they were known as quiet and the police had never been to their home before.

It doesn't make noise when digging a shallow grave anyway and I am sure he tried to be as quiet as possible to avoid detection. So if the neighbors nor his family didn't hear or see anything that is understandable to me. Even if they had heard something never in a million years would they have thought it was someone burying a body in the backyard. IMO

We have lived by our neighbors for many years and know they are peaceful families like we are and the police has never come to either of our addresses because we are also law abiding. So at night when we occasionally hear their dogs barking outside we assume they have seen a feral cat or some other animal who comes out from the woods for a nightly stroll. Now if our two inside dogs start barking my hubby checks it out immediately since they rarely ever bark at night.

Humans use their brain most often to rationalize things away they may hear during the night. Its like living by a train track or an airport and after awhile the homeowners don't even pay attention to the noise anymore. They have learned to tune it out.

I feel sorry for his own family. Not only has he murdered Lisa but he buried her on their property. How insensitive and cruel of him to do this to his own family. They will never be the same either. Who would, knowing a murdered victim was buried in their own backyard and it was done by their son or daughter? Shudder.

Good morning everyone this is my second time posting on here and my opinion is what if she told her sister that he was gay bc she was a little more than friends and maybe thats the reason she told her husband that she was going out with her brother. And when she tried to break it off, he went crazy.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Well we do not know any of that for sure. I don't believe what the monster says though. I take everything he says with a grain
of salt. He could be saying there was an affair to minimize the situation. I do not know any of this for sure. Just my opinion.

To me, an affair makes no sense. Especially if they were reaching out to fertility clinics.

Just my opinion though.

To me, an affair makes no sense. Especially if they were reaching out to fertility clinics.

Just my opinion though.
How do we know about fertility clinics?

The affair issue is easy enough to prove or disprove. I really don't think that's going to be a big deal. It doesn't matter anyhow because it's not self defense etc.
If it's important for her reputation, then her husband and family should be shouting it from the roof right now to be sure the record is set straight. They aren't.

It seems it was either the sister or husband that said something about they were going to visit a fertility doctor in order start a family. Heard that very early on. I am 50/50 on whether there was an afffair now. I was more sure earlier, less so know, but I still think its possible. I think its only relevant in my opinion if there is evidence of sexual activity and the DA is looking at sexual assault charges. In regards to the "he is gay" or the "he was infatuated with her" statements, we don't seem to know when those were made or the context, so its hard to know what to make of them. Regardless, I am positive the police probably already know whether there was an affair or not, likely one or more of her friends would have known something and the cell phones would probably contain a ton of evidence in addition to what he says. While I don't trust him, I think it would be pretty easy to verify a lot of what he says. There are still a lot of questions I am curious about: What time was she killed? How/why did she end up nude? Why did he take her body back to his house?

Just my opinion though.

I understand what you're saying, but in a way, it sort of does make sense to me. Some people have perfectly normal marriages/relationships but still have affairs just to get a little something extra, or are temporarily "swept off their feet" by someone or something like that. So maybe her and her husband were perfectly fine and loving, but she just met this guy, thought he was hot or fell for the "bad boy" thing, or whatever, and there was a little secret fling. Just guessing. But then her and her husband decide its time to start a family. So at that point, she pretty much HAS to cut off the affair. Now, its equally possible that there was no affair and he was infatuated with her, imagined an affair. She mentioned starting to try to have a family with her husband and he snaps. Either way makes perfect sense to me.

If you look around the net on pregnancy forums, you would be AMAZED at how many pregnant women are begging for assurance that their babies are conceived by their boyfriend/husband instead of some other guy that they really regret having slept with - just on these three dates. Can anyone assure me there's no chance he's not the dad? It's heartbreaking - what were they thinking?

I understand what you're saying, but in a way, it sort of does make sense to me. Some people have perfectly normal marriages/relationships but still have affairs just to get a little something extra, or are temporarily "swept off their feet" by someone or something like that. So maybe her and her husband were perfectly fine and loving, but she just met this guy, thought he was hot or fell for the "bad boy" thing, or whatever, and there was a little secret fling. Just guessing. But then her and her husband decide its time to start a family. So at that point, she pretty much HAS to cut off the affair. Now, its equally possible that there was no affair and he was infatuated with her, imagined an affair. She mentioned starting to try to have a family with her husband and he snaps. Either way makes perfect sense to me.

Hi PrairieWind,

Thank you for your perspective on this. It's different than mine however as your profession as an attorney I can only imagine what
you have uncovered over the years in your practice. You have more than likely even been surprised at what you find out. I don't have your experience in this.

I do understand that many times the picture we are shown is very different than what actually goes on behind closed doors. Sometimes stress can lead people to do things they normally would never even contemplate before.

Sometimes people can lead individuals down a horrible path of destruction.

I tend to always give victims the benefit of the doubt until reality shows me something different. That's just the way I am though. I can't shake off hope. I will always have it!

I am sure you have hope as well. It's just that you have seen more reality than I have.

I appreciate your response especially with your experience behind it!

OT have a question. what if someone was arrested for a F but it was dismissed?

The CA Board of Registered Nursing will not license you with a felony on your record. You can appeal, but highly unlikely you will be successful. When I was in nursing school we were told this on day one. No need to go through the grueling program only to find out you can't be licensed. I don't think it's been published if he was in school to be an RN, LVN or Nurse Tech, but I would imagine the same holds true for those professions. I know LVN's take state boards and are licensed. Nurse Tech's, I'm not 100% sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allihounds
Back