GUILTY CA - Lisa Naegle, 36, Torrance, 18 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From Finding Lisa Marie Naegle:

"As many outlets are reporting, it is believed that Lisa is no longer missing. They are conducting a search on the suspect's property for her remains. Please continue to pray for her and her family."

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My heart breaks for her husband. He, and her family tried so hard to find Lisa Maria alive. Imo, it was so obvious he loves Lisa Maria, and wanted her to come home again to him, but it was not to be.:(

It has to be a lot for him to take in during such a traumatic time. Knowing she was having an affair would be extremely painful for him to learn especially this way, but also knowing she planned to return, and be faithful in her marriage to him somehow makes it even sadder, if possible.

What a brutal way to murder someone. I hope he confessed because he knew LE was going to find Lisa Marie's remains at his home anyway, and not that LE or the DA made some kind of deal with him. Just because he told where he put his murder victim doesn't make me have one ounce of sympathy for him. I have said many times before since being here for years that I find bludgeoning murders to be the most heinous of all. Far more brutal than the victim being shot/smothered or even strangled, imo.. It is an up close and personal way to murder someone. Lisa Maria knew she was going to die, and she knew who her murderer was. The pain and suffering had to be horrendous when she was being beaten to death by a hammer. Ugh! How barbaric. :mad:

I was saying today that I hoped he did the right thing, and tell what he had done with Lisa Marie's body and at least he did that much although the police would have found her once they searched his home and outside property and he knew that and knew they were closing in on him.

God be with this grieving family who has suffered such a tremendous loss.:(

I'm going to hold off on believing they were having an affair or that she was breaking it off until it's confirmed by police. This guy has proven he's not exactly friends with the truth, so this could just be another of his lies. How devastating to the family if he is defaming her in death, just to cover his own a$$. IMO

It very much bothers me as well Seajay. He took her life, but that doesn't seem to be enough for him, and he wanted to disparage her in death as well.

I am always reluctant to believe any suspect when he/she has purposefully silenced his/her victim and rendering them voiceless unable to speak for themselves now.:(

It may not be true or it may be. If they were having an affair I am sure LE will find evidence of it on their electronic devices.

Either way it is such a heartbreaking tragedy.

It very much bothers me as well Seajay. He took her life, but that doesn't seem to be enough for him, and he wanted to disparage her in death as well.

I am always reluctant to believe any suspect when he/she has purposefully silenced his/her victim and rendering them voiceless unable to speak for themselves now.:(

It may not be true or it may be. If they were having an affair I am sure LE will find evidence of it on their electronic devices.

Either way it is such a heartbreaking tragedy.

I think that's why I'm trying to wait. It's bad enough that she's been murdered, it's a whole other thing to find out upon her death she was having an affair, which lead to it. For her husbands sake, for her family's sake, I hope it is not true.

Poor thing. He dumped her naked like trash, taking away her dignity.

May she Rest In Peace. And may her family see justice for her death.

Poor thing. He dumped her naked like trash, taking away her dignity.

May she Rest In Peace. And may her family see justice for her death.

I don't think he killed her at jack n a box only to bury her naked later. Jmo for now. Anyways very sad. R.i.p young lady.

This snowballed into an avalanche.
I'm so grateful that her family did not let it go. They persisted and it paid off. In the worst possible way. They did get her back.
RIP Lisa Marie.

It is reported that the murder weapon was a hammer, and in his confession he said he did it because she was breaking up with him because she wanted to stay with her husband. I just lost the page I was reading, link in a sec

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Prayers to Lisa Marie's loved ones. So terribly sad.

The "monster" may have buried her body naked and facedown, however her dignity along with her soul was already in Heaven.

In my opinion.

I also hope the story that she was having an affair are not true. But when the sister made the comment that Lisa told her this guy was gay (which he apparently was not) that was a big red flag that she was indeed probably involved with him to some degree. If she was, there will certainly be a mountain of evidence, from texts to call records to receipts, etc. I am sure this guy has probably told the detectives most everything of what happened and why. Husband said Lisa sounded very drunk at 2 when she called. I wonder if her killer was too? It doesn't matter legally. I hope he was properly advised of his rights on tape before he confessed. Such a shame and waste. RIP Lisa and prayers to her husband.

Recovered
https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1616816295291209:0
d38d77af4e58f0e7fdbe74b13f62b224.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just sad and tragic. However, maybe I missed something, but there's a piece of this puzzle that confuses me. How did the family know exactly who to go to and how to get a hold of him to interrogate him before anybody else? We're they that familiar with him?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I also hope the story that she was having an affair are not true. But when the sister made the comment that Lisa told her this guy was gay (which he apparently was not) that was a big red flag that she was indeed probably involved with him to some degree. If she was, there will certainly be a mountain of evidence, from texts to call records to receipts, etc. I am sure this guy has probably told the detectives most everything of what happened and why. Husband said Lisa sounded very drunk at 2 when she called. I wonder if her killer was too? It doesn't matter legally. I hope he was properly advised of his rights on tape before he confessed. Such a shame and waste. RIP Lisa and prayers to her husband.

Agree totally. But who in the world did hubby think was driving her to get something to eat and then bring her home while she was drunk?

Did she have a car left behind at the bar?

Was Jackie suppose to drop her off at home while hubby is looking out the window for her arrival?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back