CA CA - Lydia "Dia" Abrams, 65, Idyllwild, 6 Jun 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based off of Children's disposition, if (MOO) Dia was in hiding....
1. This could bring her back into the limelight...
2. There would be petitioners cost involved...
3. MOO, it would be hard to believe that Dia is in a quiet unheard of area eating oatmeal and wafers, and could be so silent and unknown...
Flyers of her disappearance have been forwarded to remote areas...
There would also be cost of living expenses (not a inexpensive lifestyle at that...see bootworld cost)...
MOO, I believe Dia is no longer with us and the siblings will financially crush whoever is in their way...
This case has more drama than Netflix...
Thinking on remote hiding areas.... MOO ...yea like Boston...lol

... 3. MOO, it would be hard to believe that Dia is in a quiet unheard of area eating oatmeal and wafers, and could be so silent and unknown...
Flyers of her disappearance have been forwarded to remote areas..
I see you're using your MOOs effectively. I can't believe Dia would be in hiding. Who would she be hiding from then? If she was living off the grid, she'd probably still want to be around horses and the animals she loved. You think she could be in Boston? I'd guess another country. Am I to believe she's baking more cinnamon buns because that story didn't strike a cord with me?

Am I to believe she's baking more cinnamon buns because that story didn't strike a cord with me?
I meant it didn't strike a chord with me. (It was too late to edit my spelling error.) MOO, son said he found out Dia baked buns that morning. I think if I were a very sick woman, but still able to eat cinnamon buns, and my neighbor brought me some, but then she disappeared. I'd be so touched my her kind gesture, and so upset she was mysteriously missing, I'd be eager to make statements to LE or even news reporters to supply any info to help find her.

All I'm wanting is an update once in awhile, and for LE to confirm a few facts, maybe determine the timeline, talk to all the neighbors, and that (imaginary?) water heater guy. After all, LE suspected this was a homicide case, started an investigation, and then went silent... so silent.

We all know of cases where the family, friends, and community keeps the case in the news and get LE to further investigate and give updates. Not this case.

We still don't even know KH's role in Dia's life. Nobody that was a friend or a mere acquaintance of Dia's has come forth and made statements that she was planning to marry KH in July 2020 like he said in his interview.

In fact, IIRC, the person who knew Dia and had been on the ranch @mah8336 said Dia didn't trust or even seem to like KH.

That is something I hope the PI's and attorneys hired by her adult children investigated further and found something new. PI's should've uncovered a lot more than we did. If you read the children's request to remove the trustees, most of the info could've been read from right here on this thread. All MOO.

Last edited:
Wealthy older people have to worry about this type of thing. I imagine someone like Dia would have to worry about this ever taking place. This isn't directly related to this case; however, it makes you realize the power of a fiduciary in a conservatorship. (This will help you understand Britney Spears fighting to end being controlled by conservatorship,) It's quite chilling.
Investigating California Conservatorships | cbs8.com

Without getting snipped here...lol I needsta be careful!
MOO, MOO and a whole lotta MOO...
MOO...Cinnamon Buns were delivered...
MOO... PI's seemingly made the rounds and have been pretty thorough in locating all peeps...
MOO...Dia was not the habitual being of Miss nice, and stirred the pot on occasion...
MOO... that really kept things interesting with many ruffled beings that filled a pathway...
MOO... There's a lot of stuff LE could do....but will they? Why not?

MOO, is she left for another State or Country, she would have been driven.
If she flew it would be on record, TSA and airlines etc.
If she drove, there would not be enough time to get somewhere other than Mexico... Canada's border is closed and the timeframe did not allow it... getting simplified now, not in hiding unless local...

I have thought about this long and hard. I knew Dia on a personal and professional level. We collaborated on business often, traveled together, vacationed together, etc. We had researched my moving my business to the ranch or us setting up shop together in Santa Fe NM or Telluride CO.
I have considered becoming a verified insider. After long and hard thought on the benefits and risks associated with this I simply cannot. I know a great deal more about the situation than I believe Websleuths will allow posted here. I also know I would be putting my business and life at risk/danger revealing some of my knowledge.
The history and complexity of this case runs decades deep.
I certainly wish I could help more.

Sorry guys I haven't been on much. I actually moved to Arizona in April and I have been driving a lot for special projects I work on.

After watching the interview with Dia son my wife and I both said, That is what I said! Did has never spoken bad about any of her children the three times I have been to her ranch.

Something was going on that morning I was there on October 30th or 31st of 2019 as she was walking the ranch with her 357 mag hand gun which she actually pointed it to me until she realized who I was. She was on high alert and continually looking over her shoulder.

My question is, when I was there, there was cameras everywhere. So where are these cameras now and where is the recordings of these cameras.

As her son stated she had no interest in getting married again or even dating anyone. If she did, why would she be engaged with someone she did not like? Why would she add a person who she did not like onto her trust. Does not make no sense to me.

I have thought about this long and hard. I knew Dia on a personal and professional level. We collaborated on business often, traveled together, vacationed together, etc. We had researched my moving my business to the ranch or us setting up shop together in Santa Fe NM or Telluride CO.
I have considered becoming a verified insider. After long and hard thought on the benefits and risks associated with this I simply cannot. I know a great deal more about the situation than I believe Websleuths will allow posted here. I also know I would be putting my business and life at risk/danger revealing some of my knowledge.
The history and complexity of this case runs decades deep.
I certainly wish I could help more.

@Sun Spot your identity would not be release as know one knows who we are on this tread except the owners of this website. Sharing information to us and others would put a light to some and/or all of our questions and concerns.

If the story checks out about Dia delivering some snacks to her sick friend that morning....then that puts her at the house that day. That gives me a small amount of relief. As you all know I have thought from the beginning that KH did away with her and made sure his mess was cleaned up long before he reported her missing and the property was searched. But, it looks like I was thankfully wrong. If she was there that day then he had to get rid of her somewhat quickly. I almost feel he needed an accomplice to do this. If that is true then at least two people know where she is. If not, then only KH knows. I do not feel that Dia's body was on the ranch when KH called LE. She was not in the motor home at that time either I don't think. KH would be out of his mind to call LE and have her dead body right there in his motor home. No, she had to be gone already to some place that he was confident she could not be found. Oh, how I would love to see a break in this case....

@stuntpuppy would you know if this statement about the snacks have been verified? I am wondering why LE has not mentioned this.

animated-cow-image-0128.gif
MOO with underlines. ;)
I just can't believe that Dia baked those cinnamon buns and visited her sick neighbor that morning. Nope. Sorry, not buying it. That was not reported by the media, never mentioned at all, or on any missing person poster, and it suddenly became an unconfirmed quaint fact from the son.

I thought your initial speculation that she disappeared before that actual day made sense. I agree KH would be way stupid to have her body in the RV while reporting her missing and then drive off. Why would anybody do something that suspicious? That must've been a distraction to lead LE off course. I can't see why else unless he's brazen enough to have had the body in the RV.

If there were any cinnamon rolls, they could've been store bought and left on the neighbor's porch by someone with a plan. It's no more confirmed than KH's story about the water heater guy. Then, there's DF (Diana) at one time being Secret Service. How's she fit in and on which side? I hope she's helping LE figure this case out.

Listen, JMO, the son is connected in the VIP world, and powerful enough to demand this investigation goes deeper. His little cinnamon roll story is nothing. If he hired so many PIs and attorneys to actually solve how his mother went missing, then he should have much more info. IMO, son may want the investigation to go no where. Sure, he might want to find the body for estate reasons, but his concern is limited for maybe a reason.

I don't trust KH, but I also don't trust the son. There's a lot to be gained, even if the gains are split up or someone is paid off. The players and the plot may be more intricate than we can imagine. We've been left by LE, in the dark, left to our own imagination. I'm spinning my own yarn while I'm waiting for the big break in the case.

MOO and JMO

I agree with you @Curious Me If this was the case why wasn't this mentioned in any reports about her. This is important information the public should know.

@Sun Spot your identity would not be release as know one knows who we are on this tread except the owners of this website. Sharing information to us and others would put a light to some and/or all of our questions and concerns.

THE POSSIBLE perpetrator/perpetrators would know exactly who I am if I revealed some of my knowledge. It is nieve the believe one can sit behind a curtain revealing knowledge and the parties involved not knowing exactly who it is.

Law enforcement can help! You can remain anonymous with them and information that helps find Dia whether alive or not is beneficial. Otherwise, another never solved cold case. Can totally understand those involved figuring out who you are, but if they are caught and brought to justice you wouldn't have to live in fear. If possible, at least try to point authorities in the right direction. Sorry that you are in the middle of something so difficult and scary. Best wishes!

THE POSSIBLE perpetrator/perpetrators would know exactly who I am if I revealed some of my knowledge. It is nieve the believe one can sit behind a curtain revealing knowledge and the parties involved not knowing exactly who it is.

You are wise not to reveal anything here. But please do take your info to the investigators. You can remain anonymous. I realize you may have very specific knowledge only you would have that could tip off the perp(s) if LE starts asking them questions, so I understand your concerns. However LE does not want to blow a case by revealing info that could ID sources, so could you ask them what precautions they would take to protect your identity before revealing what you know? All the best to you!

Law enforcement can help! You can remain anonymous with them and information that helps find Dia whether alive or not is beneficial. Otherwise, another never solved cold case. Can totally understand those involved figuring out who you are, but if they are caught and brought to justice you wouldn't have to live in fear. If possible, at least try to point authorities in the right direction. Sorry that you are in the middle of something so difficult and scary. Best wishes!

I have spoken to LE extensively. IMO from my conversations with them it appears to me they are disinterested in this case. That's all I think I can say without getting snipped.
Thank You

I have spoken to LE extensively. IMO from my conversations with them it appears to me they are disinterested in this case. That's all I think I can say without getting snipped.
Thank You
Sun Spot, your safety is more important than any knowledge you may have about this case. Please know that we respect your decision to stay anonymous, and we support you in that decision. Whatever happened to Dia, it has already happened, and nothing will change that sad fact. You are a good friend.
Stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member