CA CA - Lynn Connes, 20, Berkeley, 20 May 1976

I have completed a comparison between Lynn Cones and the Jane Doe in SC. The difference I found were:
SC Jane Doe:
Found 8/9/1976 with murdered male
Reddish Brown
5' 5" tall
105 lbs
18-25 yrs old
hazel eyes
2 moles on left side near mouth, no other scars listed.
3 silver rings

And Lynn Cones:
Blonde hair
5' 4" tall
110 lbs
20 years old
Green eyes
scar on lower lip. Freckles.
Silver ring with etched design.
Relatives in Winston Salem NC. Possible taken against her will.

I found Eileen Hynson a closer match to Jane Doe because of the scar and freckles listed on Lynn Cones. What do you think?
I think Eileen Hynson would be the closer match based on the comparisons you have made. Now, as you pointed out in Eileen's thread, we need to find out if Eileen had facial moles similar to those of Jane Doe.

1684671210225.png

''Disappeared​

May 20, 1976

Missing for​

47 years

Location​

Berkeley, California

Age​

Age now​

Race​

White

Sex​

Female

Height​

5'4

Weight​

110 pounds

Classification​

Endangered missing
Lynn Ruth Connes was a young woman who vanished in 1976 after meeting an unknown man.

Contents​

Case​

Lynn was last seen leaving her home in the 2800 Block of Regent Street in Berkley, California on May 20, 1976. Lynn had been advertising to model for a photographer and a man who identified himself as “Jeff” had responded to her add. The two had agreed to meet at the Bateau Ivre Restaurant in the 2600 block of Telegraph Avenue that day. Lynn’s bicycle was later found locked near the restaurant but there was no sign of Lynn. Jeff has also never been identified.
It is worth noting that a waitress at the restaurant saw a woman matching Lynn’s description that day. The woman arrived at 10:15 a.m. and the waitress let her sit inside even though the restaurant was closed at the time. The waitress never noticed the woman leaving.

Characteristics​

• Long blond hair that she wore parted in the centre.
  • Green eyes.
  • Freckles.
  • A scar on her lower lip.

Clothing and accessories​

• A black shirt.
  • Black bell bottom pants.
  • A tan scarf.
  • A silver ring with an etched design.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online