Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally, we usually end up finding the kids out and about or on skates and scooters have gone to see 'friends' and met the wrong people. Like little Jorelys and like Jenise Wright. But the video and the scent trail seems to indicate that she made it to the beach. Very worrisome. I am very worried that someone snatched her up in the parking lot, maybe?
What if the scent was from another time she may have gone that way with her mother. From where they live that is the direct route to the beach and IMO they have probably walked that way in the past. It is not far I know but it does not make sense to me that she could have made it that far on the time line and it sound like to me IMO she would not go that way by herself. I live here and my kids from small age no not to go down to that path along the river no matter what and they never have ever not with friends or adults not for any reason. My older kids 2 are at the boardwalk right now know never to leave the boardwalk not even wait till I call them and say come out and they have never disobeyed none of them. Just like when you instill in a baby that something is hot or a serious no and they no u mean it with all of your heart and they just know to listen. My friends have taught their kids the same things and they all listen. I just don't feel that she went that way to beach by herself on Sunday. IMHO

The area where the body has been found seems to be in the area of the apartment / art center complex.

Latest on KRON: "may be connected to Maddy"
They are outside the parking lot, starting at 8 pm.
FBI are outside a shed with red door. Said her body is inside shed. Waiting for confirmation. Fresh scene, haven't seen coroner yet.
14 year old boy's mother is screaming on site.

This is a nightmare.

Is there a map from where she was last seen on camera to where the dog scent stopped? Curious what's along that route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I've read, it sounds like drugs, homeless people, and a billion tourists and weekends :(

Oh my goodness ... I'm so sunk and sad . I had such high hopes:(

Wtf happened? !

A 14 year old? These poor mothers, I cant even fathom what these families are feeling.

Just NO!

Weirdest coverage I have ever seen. The cameras are off on the grass, but can totally film the large shed with the red door that the body allegedly is in. The FBI is at the door talking, lights are on and you can see partially inside. I'm used to the filming being very far away.

Weirdest coverage I have ever seen. The cameras are off on the grass, but can totally film the large shed with the red door that the body allegedly is in. The FBI is at the door talking, lights are on and you can see partially inside. I'm used to the filming being very far away.

Sounds like Media was already in the area when she was found.

What scent were the dogs following?!

Do dogs know the difference between fresh scent and old scent? Like could they have been following her trail from the last several days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth