Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the "beach" is actually the river beach based upon this news report. "this is the wooded area that canine units were able to pick up her scent, but the scent unfortunately went cold right at the beach" and the camera pans to the river.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Madyson-Maddy-Middleton-Santa-Cruz-Missing-318630721.html

(also some interesting local comments under the article)
Yes it does but that is just wrong wording with the timing because right before that the reporter says the beach is down a mile and the the reporter says the scent ends at the beach. The river is the river and when anyone says the beach when talking about the river it means where the river meets the ocean and there is a full beach. It is not the kind of river that has any beaches along it in Santa Cruz now that is different up in Ben Lomand where I have friends that live near the river and our kids all swim and there are small sandy beaches.

Sounds like Media was already in the area when she was found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The KRON news crew just happened to be there, interviewing neighbors and others in the area about the case.

This is awful. I just... No words

I've heard a mother's scream...it is what I imagine hell sounds like, it's unlike anything else.

I need to excuse myself for a few minutes, having a hard time with this one.

Sources: Santa Cruz police find body of missing 8-year-old girl
By Aaron Pero Published: July 27, 2015, 4:59 am Updated: July 27, 2015, 8:40 pm

UPDATE 8:24: — Police sources say missing girl’s body has been found KRON 4 News

Santa Cruz police have a crime scene set up. KRON 4’s Alecia Reid is on-scene and we’ll have the latest as it becomes available.

:(

14 year old knew M, lived here for about 5 years.

Oh, and shed is right next to the mail boxes.

Sounds almost like they stumbled upon 14 year old who started crying when they were asking him questions.

From KRON breaking news.

Shades of Jenise Wright

Lots of info here including more info on parents
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ge...ties-widen-search-for-missing-santa-cruz-girl

Not the scooter, Madyson’s clothing nor any other clues have been found, said Santa Cruz police spokeswoman Joyce Blaschke. K-9s tracked Maddy’s scent along the San Lorenzo River behind the Tannery and to the rivermouth at Santa Cruz Main Beach but found no clues.

Edit: this question is moot. Just saw that they found her. Poor sweet Madyson. =(

14 year old knew M, lived here for about 5 years.

Oh, and shed is right next to the mail boxes.

Sounds almost like they stumbled upon 14 year old who started crying when they were asking him questions.

From KRON breaking news.

With dogs and LE and so many people searching... How the heck was she not found sooner? She was RIGHT there. Right where she was last seen. I hope to God she didn't lay there suffering and dying while people walked by.

Maybe there was some empty space in the parking lot where she could ride her scooter.

That's along the lines of what I was thinking. Only because my daughter was a little social butterfly and she and her friends took their scooters to where the boys skateboarded, whenever she could figure out a way. Parking lots are full of 9 and 10 yr old skater boys at the beach. JMO

I had sensed this outcome.....ugh the mom looks like my friend... appears she was found on the property she was at.... this sucks...takeitfromme is taking a break.... this is just sickening

With dogs and LE and so many people searching... How the heck was she not found sooner? She was RIGHT there. Right where she was last seen. I hope to God she didn't lay there suffering and dying while people walked by.

I think the video of her on her scooter and the scent trail to the beach made them feel they had to expand their search. So frustrating though. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth