Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine....to each his own....but calling a place with a "heroin highway" behind the apt. bldg. a "beautiful community"? Kids confined to just certain places because of the unsavory characters hanging around? The long list of RSO's in close proximity?

I just jumped in on this case today. I didn't know there was a long list of RSOs in the area nor a "heroine highway." Going off the pics. I thought the apt complex looked "nice". Kind of new age industrial "green". Ironic that it was the "friendly" nice kid upstairs that ended her life.

I agree wholeheartedly.

I remember reading somewhere that 93% of boys had been exposed to online *advertiser censored* during their adolescence and also quite a high number for girls as well. This is changing the wiring of their minds because they grow up thinking that what they are seeing is normal and expected. This is all they know when they see women and girls think that is how a man is supposed to be. It is forever changing them because they cannot unsee what they have seen so as they grow up and partake in relationships - this is all they know. They think the female anatomy should be what they see in *advertiser censored* and that women should be treated how they have grown up seeing it happen. This is a HUGE problem. People who think otherwise are absolutely delusional - what one child first sees cannot be undone. And as you posted - this isn't just playboy stuff. Think of a young, impressionable mind being exposed to such and then let that grow and grow and then as you posted - combine it with misogynistic lyrics in all music and violent video games - it is a perfect storm that results in crimes like this.

I would agree, but I am a retired teacher living in a foreign country that has plenty of domestic violence, sex abuse, etc etc etc. It is a tourist area and women come and go topless as well as wear the tiniest of bottoms.

The music they listen to is American crap with the worst lyrics ever. I don't know what they watch on TV as I never watch it.

Young children and children of all ages are out all over by themselves.

So far there have been no killings of children.

They have psychotropic meds as well.

I am mystified by all of these teen boy sex killers

Why the recycling bin? Surely he knows recycling is sorted through while trash isn't? A dead body would be a lot less noticeable in a trash bin than a recycling bin. I mean either way I think he would have been caught. But the recycling bin? That's just dumb.

I wonder what the circumstances are that will allow a teenage boy to be charged as
an adult? Hmmm

What did he lure sweet Madyson with? A piece of cake, kitten, video game? Did he think he was/could get away with it?

I'm guessing she was frustrated waiting for her friend to play and he was available, so probably it could have been a video game or any of the above... She actually had kept her mother's rules about not leaving the complex and not going with "strangers". She knew this kid.

Now days, the back yard for many families is a public green area shared by many homes or a centrally located area in the middle of the neighborhood /more like a front yard. You can't ride scooters in your back yard. Or it's an apt complex parking lot.

It's sad that kids can't play like they used to. Parents are now having to police internet, police bike ridding, police text messaging, police tv, police the settings of their kids' friends' internet. It has to be impossible for two full time working parents to juggle all that policing, plus dinner, plus homework, plus extracurricular activities. In fact, I'm certain it would be for a full time working mother with multiple children. There aren't enough hours in the day. When my 7 year old rode her scooter, I was usually coking dinner or tutoring my 12.5 year old in math all the while making sure my 13 year old wasn't on some stupid website called hawrse- supposedly innocent but there's chatting so definitely not, while making sure my 3 year old wasn't doing something crazy. My husband works until 8pm some nights, so those hours at home with all 4 kids are hectic and yes, I allowed my 7 year old to ride her scooter on the sidewalk in front of our home and the two neighbor's homes.

Unplugging completely and living off the grid would make it possible I guess. There wouldn't be much to police.

I do think kids - especially Boys- that aren't ever allowed to bike ride, walk over to the neighborhood pool etc without their parents hovering over them are more likely to be that kid that can't ever get out their own way, thus ends up living at their parents home the rest of their lives- which is another bizarre new trend.

You drop A kid off on a huge college campus that has never ridden his bike unsupervised and has been ninnied all his life, he's likely to fail, go wild at the mere scent of freedom, or return home still needing his momma to raise him until he's in his late 30s. But hey, that kid is alive- he wasn't strangled by a predator. It's not easy raising kids in the state of the world we live in. They can't go to the movies now either 😞.

I don't know. I guess we are getting off topic, but either way, I have to say that there's really NOT an easy answer. I respect both sides as well as see pitfalls in both sides. There's no perfect answer/method
There's an old saying "a bird might fly over your head, but it doesn't have to land there".

I always tell my Children to protect their hearts and mind. Sort of like,
we are what we eat.

From your link:

SANTA CRUZ (KRON) — Sources say that a young girl who vanished from her apartment complex Sunday night was raped and strangled before her body found inside a dumpster.

Westley Allan Dodd was a serial killer and child molester who at first hadn't planned on killing children but when he realized there was a risk one of the children could report him. I wonder if that's what happened here if she was in the apartment first and then he moved her. I'm just thinking about why he might first get her into the apartment and then later move her to the Dumpster. Like maybe molested her and then panicked.

Why the recycling bin? Surely he knows recycling is sorted through while trash isn't? A dead body would be a lot less noticeable in a trash bin than a recycling bin. I mean either way I think he would have been caught. But the recycling bin? That's just dumb.
The photograph showed a blue dumpster, not a recycling bin, and the police said she wasn't visible, meaning she was buried kinda far down.

My hunch is that at FIRST they were looking for a lost child so they were moving quickly to find her.

Later, when there was no sign of her anywhere, it became looking for body/crime scene/evidence. LE could then slow down and be more methodical in their search and movements.

JMO

VERY good point. That must be why he stated in the presser that in the beginning it was search and rescue that BECAME recovery, this the dumpster was checked. I guess you don't check a dumpster for a live child.

It is my opinion that these teenagers are saddled with a great deal of anger and lash out at the most innocent of victims because they resent them. In some cases, I believe they want to hurt the families more so than the children. These kids often have a family member who has walked out of their lives.

By the way, teenage boys have been looking at *advertiser censored* for a long, long time. It might not be good for society. But I doubt that it is to blame for this kind of violence against children.

BBM: the *advertiser censored* boys were sneaking looks at (dad's Playboy etc) are completely different to what boys are looking at now. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Today's *advertiser censored* makes yesteryear's *advertiser censored* look like Saturday morning cartoons.

But this doesn't exist in a vacuum. Look at music. Bands such as Maroon 5 and artists such as Nikki Minage, Rihanna etc have been criticised for the content of their music videos. Some are truly horrific. Rihanna's "S&M" and "BBHMM" are both visually and lyrically misogynistic.

Then add in masculinity in its current form. It's about having money, power, being tough, being a high flyer at any cost. That's not all men, obviously, but many men live for power, whether it's at work, school, in family or relationships.

Having a culture of masculinity that is about winning at all costs, putting women down, expecting sex when, where and how a man demands it, and being surrounded by music, video games and even mainstream media that promotes the hegemonic ideal of what a man is will cause more young boys and adults to behave in a certain way.

Plus a lot of men don't have a great positive male role model. I'm a single parent myself. I'm not dissing any single parents. They do (on the whole) a magnificent job.

These things as a whole, along with a person who is hard wired towards violence make a (male) killer usually. Of course there are exceptions. Of course there are killers who have a "perfect" home life with mom and dad having a 35 year long happy marriage and who have tried to bring up a decent moral child. But studies are showing that a lot of young men who commit crime do not have the moral guidelines or the right messages being sent to them.

Yet LE (Vogel) didn't say that. Whenever I see that (sources) I think, no I in fact know, that could well be the janitor / receptionist.

Just saying we know nothing about this kid or MM's COD - MOD, thus far.

MOO

I think if it were a janitor or receptionist it would more likely be worded as "witnesses say."

Westley Allan Dodd was a serial killer and child molester who at first hadn't planned on killing children but when he realized there was a risk one of the children could report him. I wonder if that's what happened here if she was in the apartment first and then he moved her. I'm just thinking about why he might first get her into the apartment and then later move her to the Dumpster. Like maybe molested her and then panicked.

What kind of kid rapes and murders? Makes me sick, he raped an 8 year old.

RBBM

IMO his motive was sexual. Certainly didn't want to borrow or steal her brand new Razor. That's why he lured her into the apartment while his parents were not home. Could not leave her alive bc he most likely raped the child and she would be able to ID him

Fine....to each his own....but calling a place with a "heroin highway" behind the apt. bldg. a "beautiful community"? Kids confined to just certain places because of the unsavory characters hanging around? The long list of RSO's in close proximity?

An oasis is surrounded by desert it doesn't make it an less of an oasis, I believe this 8 acre compound was created to form a community. All the awfulness surrounding this community didn't cause this to occur it came from a member within, a member that is a child himself.

As you said to each his own. I'm sorry to offend, I was only trying to explain how a 15 year old and an 8 year old living in this compound were friendly. Even with the horrors we read and see here everyday I always feel for the residents of the towns in which this occurs, considering this is an 8 acre compound created specifically for artists and lower income people who create and try to improve their surroundings, yes to me that is a beautiful community.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm completely heartbroken over the news of this poor innocent little girl's life being snuffed out by some depraved sociopath with sadistic sexual urges.

I agree about today's disgusting *advertiser censored* that is readily available and usually free for anyone to view. Not to mention snuff *advertiser censored* and child *advertiser censored*. my husband and I were talking about this today where he said he would look at the macy's catalog at the women in lingerie ...that was the extent of the *advertiser censored* he had growing up in the 90's. Now its sadistic, violent and sick. I agree that *advertiser censored* serves no purpose and does destroy lives.

The photograph showed a blue dumpster, not a recycling bin, and the police said she wasn't visible, meaning she was buried kinda far down.

I think I read recycling bin in the news article. My internet is slow right now so I don't want to go back to news site to check. But I think it said recycling - not that it really matters....it's just kind of odd to me. Awful as it is, realistically, a trash bin makes more sense. Usually the trash bins and recycling bins are located near one another beneath apt complexes, so I find it odd he chose the recycling bin

What kind of kid rapes and murders? Makes me sick, he raped an 8 year old.

Yeah, what a big man, NOT!!! Not that Philip Chism was any better... Hope he feels like an adult when they decide to try him as one.

I just jumped in on this case today. I didn't know there was a long list of RSOs in the area nor a "heroine highway." Going off the pics. I thought the apt complex looked "nice". Kind of new age industrial "green". Ironic that it was the "friendly" nice kid upstairs that ended her life.

Madysons' mom is the one who said her daughter wasn't allowed to go behind the building because it's "heroin highway"......and, in the beginning of the thread someone looked up the list of close RSO's. Some locals described the surrounding area.....not complimentary. Yes, ironic, that no matter how idealistic the community likes to describe it....parents still have to watch their kids!

I think I read recycling bin in the news article. My internet is slow right now so I don't want to go back to news site to check. But I think it said recycling - not that it really matters....it's just kind of odd to me. Awful as it is, realistically, a trash bin makes more sense. Usually the trash bins and recycling bins are located near one another beneath apt complexes, so I find it odd he chose the recycling bin
Descriptions are often wrong, like in the Sierra LaMar case they kept calling her purse a backpack or a handbag. Here is the link: http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/...#photo-8373294. Recycling bins are much smaller.

Madysons' mom is the one who said her daughter wasn't allowed to go behind the building because it's "heroin highway"......and, in the beginning of the thread someone looked up the list of close RSO's. Some locals described the surrounding area.....not complimentary. Yes, ironic, that no matter how idealistic the community likes to describe it....parents still have to watch their kids!

This is usually how it is. Real estate is very expensive in CA, especially Santa Cruz. Want to live in a "better" area, you need a whole lot of money.

My hunch is that at FIRST they were looking for a lost child so they were moving quickly to find her.

Later, when there was no sign of her anywhere, it became looking for body/crime scene/evidence. LE could then slow down and be more methodical in their search and movements.

JMO

Plus, they were looking for an 8 year old, not an infant or toddler so lost or abducted would be the logical first thought. Had it been a baby I'm sure the bins would have been searched early on.

As for why the recycle bin - speculation only - IMO it was the only place the teen could have put Madyson's body. I doubt he was thinking through a full plan when he lured her into his apartment. Once he killed her he had to do something with her body.

Small as she was, she was still noticibly large for a "bundle" so to leave the building proper with her would have exposed him. The only available hiding place nearby was the recycle bin. I don't know the layout but I don't think the garbage bins would be stored in that shed, just recycle, but I could be wrong.

And again JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member