Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't been told a motive yet, right? Did I miss that?

I think it's the same as all these other teens that kill our babies. Rape them then kill them so they can't tell [emoji25]

MOO!!

dumpster chutes, is what I think you're saying.

I am wondering about the timeline too. I know someone posted earlier that there may be dumpster shoots on each floor of the apartments, that makes it possible for him to have kept her in his room until his unsuspecting family slept and he dropped her down the shoot. Do we know if she was in a bag? I'm sure the apartment is teeming with evidence, no way he could have cleaned up everything without being noticed.

He may have suggested to her to stash the scooter in the room where the dumpsters were-behind the red door

I do not think that that's the actual bin where Maddy was found -- it's just one, of many, on the premises.

Yes. I am fully aware of that. The actual bin where she was found is blue and was already posted. I posted THIS picture because of the discussion of whether it was actually a recycle bin or a trash bin - because it was blue.

I will post the pic of the actual bin to clear up any misunderstanding. The recycle bin is blue, behind the fence. The garbage dumpster is out in the open, located across from the mailboxes - and the recycle bin behind the fence.

1024x1024.jpg

Yes. I am fully aware of that. The actual bin where she was found is blue and was already posted. I posted THIS picture because of the discussion of whether it was actually a recycle bin or a trash bin - because it was blue.

I will post the pic of the actual bin to clear up any misunderstanding. The recycle bin is blue, behind the fence. The garbage dumpster is out in the open, located across from the mailboxes - and the recycle bin behind the fence.

1024x1024.jpg

The SFGate article stated that this was the dumpster she was found in.

I'm guessing she was frustrated waiting for her friend to play and he was available, so probably it could have been a video game or any of the above... She actually had kept her mother's rules about not leaving the complex and not going with "strangers". She knew this kid.
Was it stated she was waiting on a female friend? I was also curious as to if he had younger siblings. Perhaps we will hear soon.

Was it stated she was waiting on a female friend? I was also curious as to if he had younger siblings. Perhaps we will hear soon.

I think so. There was a friend whose window she was waiting under while the friend was playing a board game.

JMO, but suppose he put her in the recycle bin only because it was the nearest to his apartment. Also, he could have thought it would get collected sooner.

The SFGate article stated that this was the dumpster she was found in.

<modsnip>

Yes, the blue bin behind the fence is where Madyln was found. The brown garbage bin is just that - a garbage bin. I posted the brown garbage bin because you and some others were debating whether the blue bin was actually recylcing.

Not sure how much more clear I can be.

JMO, but suppose he put her in the recycle bin only because it was the nearest to his apartment. Also, he could have thought it would get collected sooner.

Based on the photo I posted above (that apparently I wasn't clear what it was), the brown garbage bin was actually very full. It would have been difficult to hide her body in there. The blue recycle bin behind the fence was the most likely place because of that. They are actually not that far apart...I would say maybe 20 feet??

The FBI and other LE were seen going in through a red door-into an enclosed area-not an area seen through a fence.

BBM: sorry but I think it's wrong to single out metal music to blame for behaviour. Part of my thesis was on cultural influences on behaviour and rap is just as misogynistic and violent as any metal music. It may not be as explicitly obvious (at times) but rap as a genre promotes violence just as much as metal and influences behavioural norms. If you are going to blame popular music you need to blame it as a whole genre, not go back into days of blaming Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Maralyn Manson or Rob Zombie for behaviours of the listeners. You need to have someone hard wired for this kind of behaviour not just a listener of the music to get a killer. As it is we don't know what type of music the teenager listened to.

I didnt mean to single out metal music. I was just on a rant and thinking of a few perps I knew of. You are right, of course. it is not music that is at fault.

It is really the gruesome, violent FREE ONLINE *advertiser censored* that worries me the most. It is juts dangerous to desensitize our kids to gory violence and to get them turned on and heavily sexualized by violent sexual images like rape etc.

My recycling is picked up on the same day as trash day- today. The trash truck just come around at 3 different times.

15 years olds are not usually criminal geniuses. Why put her in a recycling bin on the premises? Because it was there and convenient and offered him a quick place to hide a body.

I am surmising that behind that red door is a trash compactor. Why would he dump her in plain sight of any potential witnesses...meaning behind that chain link fence. Stealth is wealth to a criminal.

That's what I think too; it's the only place that was large enough and would afford him cover while he hid her. Ugh. I suppose we should be grateful that he was thinking as a teen and not a criminal mastermind. But the end result is the same.

So many families shattered by one abhorrent, impulsive act. :(

What if it turns out he didn't watch violent *advertiser censored* online? Not every single perp does. Yes, many do. You guys act like it never existed before. It's existed for decades. Parents ultimately have to control what their kids access and get into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES