Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of kid rapes and murders? Makes me sick, he raped an 8 year old.

He started when he was 13yo just exposing himself then escalated once he realized how easy it would be. The last boy he took he raped repeatedly after tying him to his bed (he took pictures too) and then hung him in the closet. He stabbed two brothers to death. (Which is weird for a serial killer I think.) I lived in Portland at the time and everyone was horrified and afraid. He was finally caught when he tried to take a kid from a movie theatre and the kid screamed and fought enough to get everyone's attention and his mother's boyfriend went after him.

I was pregnant at the time and had to stop paying attention, especially after they found his diary and the pictures. :(

eta: This^ is about Westley Allan Dodd, not the kid who was caught in this case. Dodd's case is why I had the thought this kid might not have planned on murdering Madyson.

RBBM

IMO his motive was sexual. Certainly didn't want to borrow or steal her brand new Razor. That's why he lured her into the apartment while his parents were not home. Could not leave her alive bc he most likely raped the child and she would be able to ID him
Hurts my heart to imagine this. :(

Plus, they were looking for an 8 year old, not an infant or toddler so lost or abducted would be the logical first thought. Had it been a baby I'm sure the bins would have been searched early on.

As for why the recycle bin - speculation only - IMO it was the only place the teen could have put Madyson's body. I doubt he was thinking through a full plan when he lured her into his apartment. Once he killed her he had to do something with her body.

Small as she was, she was still noticibly large for a "bundle" so to leave the building proper with her would have exposed him. The only available hiding place nearby was the recycle bin. I don't know the layout but I don't think the garbage bins would be stored in that shed, just recycle, but I could be wrong.

And again JMO.

ETA: recycle bins in California are blue.
BBM. Ummm, actually no. I'm in California, and my recycling bins are dark green and grey ones.

The fact that often these killers help in thei search is so mind numbing. And their lack of any expression of caring. So bizarre

Plus, they were looking for an 8 year old, not an infant or toddler so lost or abducted would be the logical first thought. Had it been a baby I'm sure the bins would have been searched early on.

As for why the recycle bin - speculation only - IMO it was the only place the teen could have put Madyson's body. I doubt he was thinking through a full plan when he lured her into his apartment. Once he killed her he had to do something with her body.

Small as she was, she was still noticibly large for a "bundle" so to leave the building proper with her would have exposed him. The only available hiding place nearby was the recycle bin. I don't know the layout but I don't think the garbage bins would be stored in that shed, just recycle, but I could be wrong.

And again JMO.

There is a photo of the actual trash/garbage dumpster. It is brown and outside of the fence. Recycling can actually be a lure for people to come steal it to turn in themselves. IMO, this is why it was behind the fence.

1024x1024.jpg

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article...girl-shatters-Santa-6409830.php#photo-8372409

Descriptions are often wrong, like in the Sierra LaMar case they kept calling her purse a backpack or a handbag. Here is the link: http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/...#photo-8373294. Recycling bins are much smaller.

"A body found in a Santa Cruz recycling bin is that of 8-year-old Madyson "Maddy" Middleton, the city’s chief of police said, hours after officers arrested a 15-year-old neighbor in connection with the girl’s death.

Police Chief Kevin Vogel said the teen "lured" the girl to his apartment, where she went “willingly," before he "murdered her inside his apartment and carried her downstairs to the recycle bin."

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...pster-15-Year-Old-Boy-Arrested-318858701.html

Recycling is huge in Santa Cruz. I think that landfill trash bins are brown and recycle ones are blue and I think they come in larger sizes for apartments.

Mine is blue.
Calif... Mine is blue for glass, paper and plastic. I have a green one for plant life. My regular garbage waste can is brown.

I just cannot get over the fact that they didn't look in the dumpsters FIRST???

That in all the interviews and photos and all of that activity, there she was in the dumpster?

Wow, 101 folks, 101.

I don't think we know that she was in the dumpster the entire time.

Why the recycling bin? Surely he knows recycling is sorted through while trash isn't? A dead body would be a lot less noticeable in a trash bin than a recycling bin. I mean either way I think he would have been caught. But the recycling bin? That's just dumb.

By no means am I giving him a heart right now but with the community seemingly so close I do wonder if he wanted her at least found thinking he could get away with it so he put her in the recycling bin instead of the trash bin.... or maybe the recycling bin was just closer then the dumpster. Looking at Tannery's facebook page it seems they are a tight group of people living there. Obviously you always have some that are the bad seeds but they seem to take pride where they live. While outside the area it may not have been the best area but within seems like a pretty neat place for kids to say I live there.

We haven't been told a motive yet, right? Did I miss that?

So when he lured her upstairs to the 3rd floor apartment-did she bring her scooter with her? I wonder where her scooter is. Also in the garbage?

So when he lured her upstairs to the 3rd floor apartment-did she bring her scooter with her? I wonder where her scooter is. Also in the garbage?
Maybe he took it to the Boardwalk, and that's why her scent was found at the beach.

Calif... Mine is blue for glass, paper and plastic. I have a green one for plant life. My regular garbage waste can is brown.

Calif. here too -- Mine is also blue for glass, paper and plastic, etc. recycling; but green for landfill waste and brown for plant/yard waste (they recently added food waste to brown too).

I'm completely heartbroken over the news of this poor innocent little girl's life being snuffed out by some depraved sociopath with sadistic sexual urges.

I agree about today's disgusting *advertiser censored* that is readily available and usually free for anyone to view. Not to mention snuff *advertiser censored* and child *advertiser censored*. my husband and I were talking about this today where he said he would look at the macy's catalog at the women in lingerie ...that was the extent of the *advertiser censored* he had growing up in the 90's. Now its sadistic, violent and sick. I agree that *advertiser censored* serves no purpose and does destroy lives.

This is not my college guy friends' *advertiser censored*.

And it's not my brothers' *advertiser censored*.

It's not even similar to the 60s, 70's or 80s Playboy even Hustler magazine or video *advertiser censored*.

The kind of *advertiser censored* the OP was referring to is vile and unhealthy for young males when their sexuality is developing. I first viewed it when my then about 12 yo son asked me about it more than a decade ago when his male peers were exchanging it via email on the net.

It needs to be discussed early and the conversations need to be had with Male children (as well as female) as they begin to approach adolescence. Conversation needs to be repeated and updated often as male child continues to develop

Maybe he took it to the Boardwalk, and that's why her scent was found at the beach.

That's what I think, took it to the beach boardwalk area to dispose of the scooter.

Was motive of rape in MSM? I must have missed that. (Speaking to anyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps