Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That red shed in the picture, behind where Mom is standing, does not look like it is in wooded area---maybe it is just the way the camera is angled?
Left of the frame is trees. When the property web site pops back up, this area is detailed on the floor plan page. I was able to seeeit begore it crashed, i believe the two pics in question are of the same area from different angles and distances. The layout diagrams support that. Poor mom...

I am watching a video now on KRON and the newscaster mentioned seeing a guy vomiting in the bushes. That doesn't sound good. It was before confirmation that a body was found.

So now a dumpster?? ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Perhaps the dumpsters were IN the shed?

I often see dumpsters placed behind gates in an enclosed area at apartment complexes...

:waitasec:

so shed, dumpster, now storage locker.... sounds like some "officials" who shouldn't be "talking".... are doing just that http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ge...year-old-girl-found-dead-in-santa-cruz-search
If you are taking a shot at my transcribing, so be it, but I'm just relaying what the reporter and Chief Vogel are saying. If you can imagine an apartment complex parking facility as having storage and a dumpster in it, that is what it looks like to me, IMO. I think what started all the confusion was that KRON referred to it as a shed, which implies a small structure, which it clearly isn't, if it can contain a dumpster inside it.

Yes, it is!! Here in Missouri they are forecasting "feels like" temps to 115 tomorrow!! (that "feels like" thing just doesn't make sense to me, being a California girl and all. We don't have humidity. So if it's 105 out, it's 105 out! LOL!! I have learned what humidity means though. For better or worse!)

Santa Cruz being on the beach though...it's much more temperate. 80's during the day, 50's at night. She seems a bit too bundled for that weather though!! Ocean breezes can be chilly...but too many clothes for me! Even at our beach house, shorts were a year round thing.

Thanks for the info. The cooler temp in am plus the breeze probably makes the jacket necessary. Plus I get chills sometimes when I'm nervous or super stressed, and she had to be at max stress level by that point. I wondered the same thing with DeOrr Kunz's dad, he was wearing a hoodie in every pic, even when D's mom had on a tank top. I assumed the elevation there may have made it cooler.

This case is just so sad. This hurts me as badly as Jorelys and Jenise's cases did. My girl is close in age to Madyson and the thought of this happening to her destroys me, and I was so deeply impacted by Jorelys and Jenise. This is another one that hits so close to home.

Rest in peace, sweet Madyson. You didn't deserve what happened to you.

Perhaps the dumpsters were IN the shed?

I often see dumpsters placed behind gates in an enclosed area at apartment complexes...

:waitasec:

This is what I'm assuming as well. It's typical they are enclosed in residential areas nowadays. :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am watching a video now on KRON and the newscaster mentioned seeing a guy vomiting in the bushes. That doesn't sound good. It was before confirmation that a body was found.

Apparently it was right around the time the police swarmed in and the teen was getting arrested... he could have been the one to find her body.

This case is just so sad. This hurts me as badly as Jorelys and Jenise's cases did. My girl is close in age to Madyson and the thought of this happening to her destroys me, and I was so deeply impacted by Jorelys and Jenise. This is another one that hits so close to home.

Rest in peace, sweet Madyson. You didn't deserve what happened to you.

Same here. I had to take a very long break recently, these cases really catch up with you when your children are close in age.

Thanks for the info. The cooler temp in am plus the breeze probably makes the jacket necessary. Plus I get chills sometimes when I'm nervous or super stressed, and she had to be at max stress level by that point. I wondered the same thing with DeOrr Kunz's dad, he was wearing a hoodie in every pic, even when D's mom had on a tank top. I assumed the elevation there may have made it cooler.
Santa Cruz itself is at sea level- the Pacific Ocean is 2 miles away, but there are residential mountain areas that are extremely close by, like within 10 min. drive.

If you are taking a shot at my transcribing, so be it, but I'm just relaying what the reporter and Chief Vogel are saying. If you can imagine an apartment complex parking facility as having storage and a dumpster in it, that is what it looks like to me, IMO. I think what started all the confusion was that KRON referred to it as a shed, which implies a small structure, which it clearly isn't, if it can contain a dumpster inside it.

I don't think it was meant to be about your transcribing. Thank you for that, by the way! It is very helpful. I think the changing facts are just par for the course when a story is developing as suddenly as this one did.

Devastating news. In these days when so many are not found quickly or at all, I hope her family finds comfort in the fact that she was found so quickly and that the person responsible is off the street.

This is what I'm assuming as well. It's typical they are enclosed in residential areas nowadays. :wave:

:seeya:

I imagine for cleanliness and aesthetics...

JMO

I was definitely not taking shots at ANYONE on WS.... sources feeding the media is what I was referring to. Definitely not taking shots at anyone and certainly not a member here who took time to transcribe. please do not think for a second I was trying to take a shot at you

Same here. I had to take a very long break recently, these cases really catch up with you when your children are close in age.

Yeah. :( Jenise was early August of last year. My daughter was 6 and a rising first grader just like Jenise, and we live in the same state she did. It was SO painful to follow that story. We actually found a lovely way to honor Jenise last year, which helped. it was reported how much she loved school. My daughter didn't know what happened to her but gathered enough info to realize that Jenise was her age, and wouldn't get to pick out her school supplies (a HUGE deal for my kid!) and go to first grade. So she suggested we pick out supplies and send them to Jenise's school for someone who may need them in honor of Jenise. Once we did it we decided we'd do it every year. I think this year we'll do the same for Madyson. ETA: I absolutely need to take long breaks from WS, until another child's story pulls me back in. There seem to be so many missing kids right now. :(

Damn, we lost another one. This is my first time back at Websleuths since becoming a mom 6 months ago. I am semi-local so this one brought me back but my mama heart can't handle this. I wish there had been a different outcome.

Oh no. :(

I have no words.

Fly with the angels little Maddy. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads