Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm going blind, but I can't seem to find the photos of him on the Tannery Arts Center FB page. I checked their photos for 2013 and 2014 and couldn't find them. Were they deleted?
Let me go look.

There's a Camp Tannery Arts community page. That's where he's in pictures....in group photos.

The was missing less than an hour. There wasn't time to do what you're alluding to and clean up.
If upcoming charges include "abuse of a corpse" then it might shed some light as to why Maddy's body/remains were not easily visible in the receptacle. Jmo.

1. He’s Accused of Raping, Stangling & Stabbing 8-Year-Old Maddy Middleton
2. While the Search for Middleton Went on Around Him, Gonzalez Spun His Yo-Yo & ‘Obsessively’ Asked for Updates
3. He Tried to Flee the Apartment Complex When Middleton’s Body Was Found
4. Santa Cruz’s DA Says He’s Never Had a Case Like This
5. Police Say Middleton Went Into Gonzalez’s Apartment Because She Trusted Him

Maybe I'm going blind, but I can't seem to find the photos of him on the Tannery Arts Center FB page. I checked their photos for 2013 and 2014 and couldn't find them. Were they deleted?

Off-Topic: This arts center looks really cool. It seems they have all kinds of events and showcases. It also looks like they just got funding a few years ago and that has helped with renovating their performance hall. I feel really sorry for everyone in the community. From the photos, it seems they are all close-knit and this probably hit them pretty hard.

There is a Tannery Arts center summer camp FB too

I found an old Facebook account that may have been his. Not many photos. It's from 2010 but it does look like a younger version of him to me. Under the name Aj Gonzalez. Not really sure though.

8432717_G.jpg
Photo Courtesy: Instagram account of Adrian Gonzales

"SANTA CRUZ, Calif. (KTVU and wires) – A 15-year-old has been charged with murdering an 8-year-old girl as an adult with special circumstances including kidnapping and sexual assault, prosecutors announced Thursday.

Santa Cruz District Attorney Jeffrey Rosell said Adrian Jerry Gonzalez would be charged as an adult when he is arraigned on Thursday."

Snip

"The police chief would not discuss a motive and declined to give details on the suspect's background or the manner in which the girl was slain."

I found an old Facebook account that may have been his. Not many photos. It's from 2010 but it does look like a younger version of him to me. Under the name Aj Gonzalez. Not really sure though.

That is him.

He lists his mother's name, and if you search for her name her FB has recent pics/videos of him.

This one is a heart breaker. I can't imagine what the people in that apartment complex are going through.
In terms of the issue of trying to keep kids safe, this case makes me think about Skylar Neese and Payton Leutner (who survived). What parent would ever think that their girl's friends would try to kill them? I'm going to assume there was a similar level of trust/assumption of safety amongst the kids in this apartment complex.

Without a confirmation on a last name, I had suspected Gonzalez. However, there are a zillion of those on FB!!! I got tired of looking and tried different avenues. The middle initial totally helps!

He lists his mother's name, and if you search for her name her FB has recent pics/videos of him.

Thanks.
The slideshow she made back in 2014 with photos of him made me so sad for her.

1. He’s Accused of Raping, Stangling & Stabbing 8-Year-Old Maddy Middleton
2. While the Search for Middleton Went on Around Him, Gonzalez Spun His Yo-Yo & ‘Obsessively’ Asked for Updates
3. He Tried to Flee the Apartment Complex When Middleton’s Body Was Found
4. Santa Cruz’s DA Says He’s Never Had a Case Like This
5. Police Say Middleton Went Into Gonzalez’s Apartment Because She Trusted Him

"KRON 4 reports that Gonzalez is being accused of duct taping Middleton raping and then strangling and stabbing her to death."

Oh my, this just gets worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member