Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yep....his Instagram has now been pulled. It was up until about 2 hours ago.

I still have it opened in a separate window on my computer. How do I screen shot it? (Sorry, my tech support - my 14 year old - is not home at the moment to assist me with my IT needs...) :facepalm:

I still have it opened in a separate window on my computer. How do I screen shot it? (Sorry, my tech support - my 14 year old - is not home at the moment to assist me with my IT needs...) :facepalm:

I don't think you can screen shot, but only can post links. His FB is postable since he's charged as an adult and named by LE .

I think the link to his FB is permitted if he is a named suspect. But def. double check with a mod.

Also, despite AJG's youth, the sheer violence and brazeness of this murder suggests (to me anyway), that this ain't his first rodeo. Maybe his first murder, maybe his first murder of a human, but I have a sick feeling there may be some other little kids with terrible secrets to tell or a rash of missing pets from the Tannery in recent months/years.

JMO

Gonzalez

Except for the spelling in the photo caption, the Santa Cruz Sentinel reporter corrected the spelling in his article.

His mother must be absolutely mortified. Such a sociable person with lots of friends in the community. Plus she seems to really care about appearances (she obviously takes good care of her looks).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

His mom must have unlinked :( poor lady
Thanks, I think it's ok because he's been named by LE publicly. Man looking at those pics of him when he was so young and he posted about watching a Disney show.. So sad that it had to turn out like this.

So since his mom has a different last name I'm guessing her husband isn't his dad? Wonder where his dad is/what their relationship is like

I think the link to his FB is permitted if he is a named suspect. But def. double check with a mod.

Also, despite AJG's youth, the sheer violence and brazeness of this murder suggests (to me anyway), that this ain't his first rodeo. Maybe his first murder, maybe his first murder of a human, but I have a sick feeling there may be some other little kids with terrible secrets to tell or a rash of missing pets from the Tannery in recent months/years.

JMO
One of his friends that he tagged a lot in his IG account posted a picture of a bloody animal carcass and said, "Is it weird that this makes me hungry?" Granted, it's not AG, but it sure gave me a pause while I was sleuthing. :shudder:

The details in this link are disturbing. Apparently they are from the charging document. Things just keep getting worse and worse.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ge...en-charged-as-adult-in-homicide-of-8-year-old

Ugh. From your link....

The other counts in the charging document include:

• Count two: kidnapping to commit another crime and great bodily injury.

• Count three: sexual penetration by foreign object of a victim under 14.

• Count four: forcible lewd act upon a child.

• Count five: felony forcible rape of a child under 14 including sexual intercourse.

• Count six: Felony forcible lewd act upon a child including aggravated circumstances, great bodily injury, use of a deadly weapon during the commission of a murder. The charging document states: “Defendant personally used a dangerous or deadly weapon in the commission of the above offense. The defendant engages in tying or binding of the victim.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay