Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His Instagram account has been pulled. His last post was on Sunday but I don't know the time. It was a close up of his hands playing the piano. It was the song "Mad World." The caption was the lyric - "The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had." He had a lot of random videos. One of just of the ceiling fan. Kind of pointless stuff like that. A lot of his captions were song lyrics. To me, it seemed like regular lonely teenager type stuff. Nothing really screamed "murderer" to me, by any means. Which really makes it all the more creepy, I think.

I really hope the community does not turn their backs on his parents. As devastating as the mom appeared that her son was involved with Madyson's death I feel for her.

I saw his IG account yesterday.... I wonder when that last video was made, before or after the murder? Was there a way to tell? I have an account but I do not post on it bc I never sat down and looked at it entirely.
First thing I thought was his mother would probably be thinking of moving out of that place now, being so ashamed of what her son had done. It's such a sorry mess isn't it? He must have hidden his feelings from her for a long long time because he knew they were not socially acceptable. Perhaps he had always been a psychopath. With a mum like that, he learnt from a young age what "normal" is like in human relationships, and so he acted the part all the while. He was depressed... Maybe he felt like a social misfit for a long long time.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I haven't seen stabbing, SC Sentinal reported blunt force trauma to the head, as well as strangling.

Perhaps, this reference to "use of deadly weapon" --

• Count six: Felony forcible lewd act upon a child including aggravated circumstances, great bodily injury, use of a deadly weapon during the commission of a murder. The charging document states: “Defendant personally used a dangerous or deadly weapon in the commission of the above offense. The defendant engages in tying or binding of the victim.”

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ge...en-charged-as-adult-in-homicide-of-8-year-old

He had a pic that said something like, " I wonder if i will ever find someone to love me."

UGH. My first thought is "We've all been there" and my second thought is -expletives deleted-. :mad:

I know this is sick guys, but after reading his IG last night he was definitely depressed, even suicidal from reading all his posts (Yes, I read each one and watched every video...wish I would've screenshot them!)

If he was really suicidal, as claimed on IG, perhaps he didn't want to die a virgin? I know, I know. :deepbreaths:

Also, if this isn't a public service announcement to track your kids social media, I don't know what is.

It's possible that he is both. Mother Filipino and father Hispanic?

I think the link to his FB is permitted if he is a named suspect. But def. double check with a mod.

Also, despite AJG's youth, the sheer violence and brazeness of this murder suggests (to me anyway), that this ain't his first rodeo. Maybe his first murder, maybe his first murder of a human, but I have a sick feeling there may be some other little kids with terrible secrets to tell or a rash of missing pets from the Tannery in recent months/years.

JMO

I agree. IMO this showed a lot of skill and planning and it sounds awful to put it this way but how could he get so lucky on his first try?

So he is suicidal so he kills a baby to see what the "reaction" is. Reaction by whom? And did he rape her to to see the reaction? Nonsense.

Someone asked last thread how could be charged as an adult. That decision is typically determined based on various factors- age at time of crime, heinous ness crime, sophistication in trying to cover it up.

I am certain he will be charged as an adult.

Do we know for sure if AJG did help with the initial search? Was he seen in any search photos or anything before being arrested?

So he is suicidal so he kills a baby to see what the "reaction" is. Reaction by whom? And did he rape her to to see the reaction? Nonsense.

Someone asked last thread how could be charged as an adult. That decision is typically determined based on various factors- age at time of crime, heinous ness crime, sophistication in trying to cover it up.

Boy. I should have checked be thread first! I've been in court all Morning. I wrote the post before the hearing but didn't finish and then had to go. I retrieved it with auto save and lo and behold, he's been tried as an adult.

Now I will try to catch up!

Do we know for sure if AJG did help with the initial search? Was he seen in any search photos or anything before being arrested?

I don't know if he helped, but he kept asking for updates, while playing with his yo-yo.

I'm wondering if he was in fact suicidal, but he decided to act out his fantasies before he goes and off himself, so he did what he did. He might try to kill himself in jail later, or get killed by someone in jail, but either way perhaps he knew he would die after this... Or at least he wanted to.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I am curious how the discussion of his nationality relates to crime he committed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay