Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not.

In MSM comments many were going on and on about illegal immigration though so I had thought his nationality was different.

Has nothing to do w his crime though.

I am curious how the discussion of his nationality relates to crime he committed?

Can someone who can see the sentinel post what it says? My phone won't open the link.

But the charging document, obtained by the Sentinel, states that Gonzalez will face one count of murder with special allegation of murder by lying in wait and special allegation of felony murder including the crimes of forcible rape, lewd acts on a child under 14 and rape by instrument.

The other counts in the charging document include:

• Count two: kidnapping to commit another crime and great bodily injury.

• Count three: sexual penetration by foreign object of a victim under 14.

• Count four: forcible lewd act upon a child.

• Count five: felony forcible rape of a child under 14 including sexual intercourse.

• Count six: Felony forcible lewd act upon a child including aggravated circumstances, great bodily injury, use of a deadly weapon during the commission of a murder. The charging document states: “Defendant personally used a dangerous or deadly weapon in the commission of the above offense. The defendant engages in tying or binding of the victim.”

Mom also seems somewhat religious, whereas I didn't get that feel from AG's social media.

It does not.

In MSM comments many were going on and on about illegal immigration though so I had thought his nationality was different.

Has nothing to do w his crime though.
Discussion of nationalities gives me an insight into the possible family situation he was in. It's not about immigration issues for me at all.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

He will be charged as an adult and faces life in prison if convicted.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_28555282/santa-cruz-teen-be-charged-an-adult-killing

Citing an anonymous source, the San Francisco Chronicle reported Tuesday that Maddy was strangled and suffered blunt force trauma to the head. The source said Gonzalez' motive was that he was suicidal and wanted to see the reaction to Maddy's death.

Which is UTTER BULLSH** . I might have bought that if there were NO sexual charges brought. He wanted to rape a baby and her not tell. End of !

Can someone who can see the sentinel post what it says? My phone won't open the link.

Here's the charging documents that were linked in the article:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2186458-adrian-gonzalez-complaint-7-29-15.html?sidebar=false

The article itself is mostly a recap of Madyson's disappearance, the DA's comments from earlier and info on AJG's SM which are gone now.

A few excerpts:

Santa Cruz County District Attorney Jeff Rosell said the severity of the case, in which Maddy, according to the charging document was tied up, beaten, strangled, raped, killed and dumped in a garage recycling bin, merited a charge in superior court rather than juvenile court.
The social media trail left by Gonzalez came into sharper view Wednesday, as Instagram users found Gonzalez with the handle @AwkwardYoYer.

Among the portraits of him outside the Tannery and showing off Yo-Yo tricks in an apartment, a post from Sunday, the day Maddy was killed, shows a close-up, black-and-white photo of hands playing a piano.

The caption says, “The Dreams in which I’m Dying are the Best I’ve ever had.”

Another photo from one week ago shows a drive past the lighthouse in Pescadero, in San Mateo County.

“You are Paradise, and I need A Vacation,” the captions states.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ge...en-charged-as-adult-in-homicide-of-8-year-old

Hope this helps a little. :)

The DA announced he is charging him as an adult.

What strikes me is he did it so fast... Less than an hour!!!!
So he is suicidal so he kills a baby to see what the "reaction" is. Reaction by whom? And did he rape her to to see the reaction? Nonsense.

Someone asked last thread how could be charged as an adult. That decision is typically determined based on various factors- age at time of crime, heinous ness crime, sophistication in trying to cover it up.

I am certain he will be charged as an adult.

I am curious how the discussion of his nationality relates to crime he committed?

It only matters to me in sleuthing whether his father is absent or not. That, while not always, might have something to do with the crimes he committed. Some children, not all by any means, have a good bit of pent up rage about an uninvolved parent, or the feeling of being unloved (which he flat out said. Who knows who he was pertaining to?)

His Instagram account has been pulled. His last post was on Sunday but I don't know the time. It was a close up of his hands playing the piano. It was the song "Mad World." The caption was the lyric - "The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had." He had a lot of random videos. One of just of the ceiling fan. Kind of pointless stuff like that. A lot of his captions were song lyrics. To me, it seemed like regular lonely teenager type stuff. Nothing really screamed "murderer" to me, by any means. Which really makes it all the more creepy, I think.

I have heard that Law Enforcement or Legal Counsel will close social media accounts if there is material that could compromise the investigation or the trial. "The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had." related directly, IMO, to his reported statement of suicidal thoughts. The timing of that video was Sunday but we do not know if it were before or after. I does, however, allude to his thought processes on that day. Perhaps LE interviewed him and got a sense of when he posted it.
Did he come back up from the dumpster and go play the piano?

IMO he was lying to and playing with LE that day. He reminds me of Austin Sigg and how smug he was in Jessica Ridgeway's murder.

MOO

On my phone it is just white with the sentinel on top and the black dotted lines "thinking" In the middle and nothring on the bottom
I went all the way to bottom of page and clicked desktop view. It worked that way for me on my phone.

Which is UTTER BULLSH** . I might have bought that if there were NO sexual charges brought. He wanted to rape a baby and her not tell. End of !

Here's my theory:
"I never meant to hurt her but I was suicidal and I wanted to know what would happen because I'm scared and I want to try please feel sorry for me I'm suicidal."

JMO, and I wonder how suicidal he's feeling now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay