Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember who our media sharing guru is....the member that is so awesome about posting on all the media facebook and twitter pages? Can someone direct that person here, maybe? I have shared everywhere that I can think of, but I'm sure I missed plenty. Thank you so much to Missing Pieces Network. Just awesome.

So it sounds like she went outside to get her cigarettes from her car and never made it as far as the car?

If you look at the pictures [Google= Goodwill on sherman way in Reseda Ca -map]

You can see that there are cars parked are literally a few feet away from the door of the store. Most of the cars are just feet away, and next to a huge picture window. Hard to believe she was abducted right there.

If you look at the pictures [Google= Goodwill on sherman way in Reseda Ca -map]

You can see that there are cars parked are literally a few feet away from the door of the store. Most of the cars are just feet away, and next to a huge picture window. Hard to believe she was abducted right there.

This is streetview from the side of the building, it's bit quieter round the side. The door to Goodwill is right by the wall ending. If you look to the right the CVS has 2 cameras, one facing away though.

goodwill.jpg

This is streetview from the side of the building, it's bit quieter round the side. The door to Goodwill is right by the wall ending. If you look to the right the CVS has 2 cameras, one facing away though.

View attachment 107814

Yes, if they parked out there then it would be more remote. But I think there is much closer parking right up front by the door. I'd think this parking was more for employees. But who knows where she and her sis actually parked.

How long were the sisters shopping inside the store before she left for the cig break?

Yes, if they parked out there then it would be more remote. But I think there is much closer parking right up front by the door. I'd think this parking was more for employees. But who knows where she and her sis actually parked.

I was thinking if an abductor was parked there or waiting there and grabbed her quick it looks more secluded than the main parking lot. They could have got her attention as she walked out the store or run and grabbed her.

Sounds to me like she may of had a quick meet-up planned in the parking lot.
Does Sis remember her receiving any texts or calls beforehand? Stepping out for a smoke could have just been an excuse.
Maybe she went out to the car to sit and wait for this person. They pull up and she gets in the passenger seat for what she thought would be a brief meeting of some sort, but something happened.
I believe the sister, she wouldn't just leave her there. I think she must have made it to her car from the store because her purse was there. She wouldn't go shopping and leave her purse behind.

Does Sis remember her receiving any texts or calls beforehand? Stepping out for a smoke could have just been an excuse.
Maybe she went out to the car to sit and wait for this person. They pull up and she gets in the passenger seat for what she thought would be a brief meeting of some sort, but something happened.
I believe the sister, she wouldn't just leave her there. I think she must have made it to her car from the store because her purse was there. She wouldn't go shopping and leave her purse behind.

This right here.
It does sounds like she might have made arrangements before.

Did they find anything of hers in the parking lot?
Hoping shes found safe.
If theres a computer the family shares? There might be clues on tablets/computers/laptops.

All moo!

Omg Idk where this is exactly but I know I'm Rancho Cucamonga there were SEVERAL reports of women being followed in parking lots...

Since it is established that she has the car keys it seems strange to me that she would abandon her sister and leave her stranded with no way to get home or to even go anywhere at all. I can understand someone taking off without telling anyone where they're going or that they're even leaving, but to go shopping with your little sister and then leave her at a store without a way to go anywhere just seems extremely odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds very plausible. I wondered about the purse found in the car as well. If she were shopping, she'd need her purse. I think she did make it back to her car.

Can the sister confirm if she had her purse in the store?

jmo

I'm so sorry. The only thing I have heard from the family is that they are still looking. There is not a FB missing page for her yet and I don't have any of these answers. I have directed them here but am sure they are busy. I know there is not much anyone can do without any information :(

I'm so sorry. The only thing I have heard from the family is that they are still looking. There is not a FB missing page for her yet and I don't have any of these answers. I have directed them here but am sure they are busy. I know there is not much anyone can do without any information :(

Don't worry, you're doing just fine. Hopefully we will get some more information soon. I can only imagine the family are going crazy over this right now.

I've been told that the security cams are pointed towards the sidewalk. They saw her leaving the store and walking away and that was it. I have asked for clarification on what that means...towards her car? Out of the parking lot? etc. I will give you all answers as I get them. I have asked about phone pings, texts, exes, earlier shopping....what else? A friend of the family is reading here and relaying answers to me when she can.
Thanks again

She was walking away from her car towards the 99 Cent Store. The ex was cleared. She was not with him. Her phone is off and can't be pinged.
There is no FB Missing page and no searches are planned.

Can someone create a fb page for her? It's a good idea to reach out to the masses that way. It can spread fast with shares. I know a member here as well has blasted the missing fb to all the local media sites. Possibly a friend or family member can create one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of sounds like she took off voluntarily?

I asked about the missing page a couple of times. The friend I spoke with this morning said she would ask the family. The brother was all for it, but I haven't heard from him since it all began.
It does seem like she walked away EXCEPT for the fact she left her little sister in the dark, in the rain, with no way home and no way to even get into the car. From what everyone says, she would never do that.

I asked about the missing page a couple of times. The friend I spoke with this morning said she would ask the family. The brother was all for it, but I haven't heard from him since it all began.
It does seem like she walked away EXCEPT for the fact she left her little sister in the dark, in the rain, with no way home and no way to even get into the car. From what everyone says, she would never do that.

It does seem odd that she'd do that. But it also seems odd that she'd leave a store to go out and smoke a cigarette in the rain. I mean, how long were they in the Goodwill that she was jonesing for a cig so bad she couldn't wait until they left? Sounds like a story she made up to go outside for....?

I wonder if she had any cash on her? Maybe she was walking to the .99 store to pick up something. Could she have needed a cigarette lighter?

IDK Just throwing out some ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member