Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"On 5/4/16 the charge was dismissed.
Two other co-defendents are named on this drug case. Apparently they both were had court and were guilty/convicted."

I can see her playing the 'poor innocent girlfriend' card once and getting off, but 2 or 3 more times, and in this case 2 others were actually convicted. It can happen I guess, but now I'm wondering if the informant theories might be accurate and that's why police don't want anyone sleuthing her case for safety concerns. Who knows, I sure have no clue at this point other than I don't believe she left on her own accord.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

There's also the possibility that friends or family of the other defendants have harbored resentment towards Maricela because her case was dismissed. With so little known about her disappearance there are so many possibilities about what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's also the possibility that friends or family of the other defendants have harbored resentment towards Maricela because her case was dismissed. With so little known about her disappearance there are so many possibilities about what happened.

Without the phone pinged, biometrics, or any evidence of foul play the hypothetical scenarios are endless. Surprised no one has come on here stating to be clairvoyant or that aliens are involved because we've come up with almost everything but that.

Without the phone pinged, biometrics, or any evidence of foul play the hypothetical scenarios are endless. Surprised no one has come on here stating to be clairvoyant or that aliens are involved because we've come up with almost everything but that.

Exactly. Without any information from a phone or surveillance video to provide some real answers it's beginning to seem like banging my head against the wall would be productive. At least there a lot of people on WS talking about her case and the media is still showing interest in covering her case. So many missing girls and women don't get this much coverage of any kind.

Didn't Sarah say they went to a Thai restaurant for both deliveries?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I "think" they went to a post office, but both deliveries were to a Thai restaurant. I made a snarky comment about restaurants being hubs for receiving/sending things other than food, iykwim. I can't find it now, but that's why I remember.

I "think" they went to a post office, but both deliveries were to a Thai restaurant. I made a snarky comment about restaurants being hubs for receiving/sending things other than food, iykwim. I can't find it now, but that's why I remember.

For every pick up there is a delivery. So each Thai pickup had to be delivered by them directly to the customer.

Hmmmmmm maybe mistivon can remind us what and where she delivered that day. I can't find the posts now.

All I was told was that they went to two Thai restaurants. I asked anywhere else and was told no. At the time, I couldn't really ask more questions even though it didn't make sense.

All I was told was that they went to two Thai restaurants. I asked anywhere else and was told no. At the time, I couldn't really ask more questions even though it didn't make sense.

Could the delivery have been from one Thai restaurant to another? (We have two Thai restaurants in my area that are owned by the same family - so moving something from one restaurant to another makes some sense.)

IDK! Jmo

Okay, thanks. I actually went through the entire thread 1 reading every single one of your posts looking for it... that was the middle of the night though, and at one point I realized I had forgotten what I was looking for. I did get reminded of a lot of really important stuff from about pages 1-8 in thread 1. Mistivon, you are a wonder. [emoji106]

We don't know what was in the boxes, but I'm assuming it was food. Or was it....

Yes if that makes sense. I don't know much about PM and way less about Thai restaurants

I guess we need to figure out if she really worked for PostMates or not. If so, I understand how PM works. My husband has used it before and has the app on his phone. He has ordered emergency office supplies before and once he ordered 'Claritin' from the CVS.

He cannot ask for a particular driver. The app asks him to put in his location, his request for delivery, what it is and from where, and then the app estimates how long it will take for it to arrive. And he can agree or not to place the order.

The drivers turn on the app when they are available to make deliveries and then are notified when one comes up in the area they specify.

If MG was truly working for PostMates, I doubt she was doing anything shady. But that is the question I have---was she really working for them that day? It takes me 30 to 40 minutes in afternoon traffic to get to Venice. Weird she would agree to go that far for 2 deliveries. UNLESS she wanted to be in Venice for some other reasons?

I guess we need to figure out if she really worked for PostMates or not. If so, I understand how PM works. My husband has used it before and has the app on his phone. He has ordered emergency office supplies before and once he ordered 'Claritin' from the CVS.

He cannot ask for a particular driver. The app asks him to put in his location, his request for delivery, what it is and from where, and then the app estimates how long it will take for it to arrive. And he can agree or not to place the order.

The drivers turn on the app when they are available to make deliveries and then are notified when one comes up in the area they specify.

If MG was truly working for PostMates, I doubt she was doing anything shady. But that is the question I have---was she really working for them that day? It takes me 30 to 40 minutes in afternoon traffic to get to Venice. Weird she would agree to go that far for 2 deliveries. UNLESS she wanted to be in Venice for some other reasons?

So, would it makes sense for PM drivers to check if there is work available on a random basis, or do they work set hours and in a specific zone? For example, if she were in Venice for another reason, does it make sense she would check with PM to see if there happened to be deliveries she could make while in the area and pick up some extra money?

So, would it makes sense for PM drivers to check if there is work available on a random basis, or do they work set hours and in a specific zone? For example, if she were in Venice for another reason, does it make sense she would check with PM to see if there happened to be deliveries she could make while in the area and pick up some extra money?

Yes, to your last sentence. It is like Uber drivers. The dispatcher knows where you are, and offers you deliveries in that immediate area.

It would be odd that they'd have deliveries in Venice and call a driver in Tarazana to come make them. I am sure they'd have someone closer since the main office is located in Venice.

Maybe she agreed to do the deliveries because she planned to be in Venice anyway. There was a post upthread which showed a quote from little sister, about them 'shopping all day' in Venice Beach. So maybe they wanted to go to Venice anyway?

Yes, to your last sentence. It is like Uber drivers. The dispatcher knows where you are, and offers you deliveries in that immediate area.

It would be odd that they'd have deliveries in Venice and call a driver in Tarazana to come make them. I am sure they'd have someone closer since the main office is located in Venice.

Maybe she agreed to do the deliveries because she planned to be in Venice anyway. There was a post upthread which showed a quote from little sister, about them 'shopping all day' in Venice Beach. So maybe they wanted to go to Venice anyway?

So it sounds like to me that she was in Venice and made some deliveries, not that she went to Venice to make deliveries.

jmo

Maybe the person to whom the items/food are being delivered can't request a particular driver, but couldn't the driver see a particular job and grab it? Maybe it was kind of prearranged? She knew the job would pop up and took it when it did. Kind of a stretch tho. Maybe that is completely innocent but I have wondered about those deliveries from day one. If the PI can't call PM today, I will. I think he is working on getting someone in the LAPD to talk to him and he's got sick babies :(
This wonderful PI is completely free. He never charges anyone money. What he does need, tho, is money raised through so that he can purchase air fare and whatever else he needs. I can't get him here until I do that but he is working on everything from New Jersey, which is where he lives. I'm really hoping he can get somewhere and I have faith that he can.

Maybe the person to whom the items/food are being delivered can't request a particular driver, but couldn't the driver see a particular job and grab it? Maybe it was kind of prearranged? She knew the job would pop up and took it when it did. Kind of a stretch tho. Maybe that is completely innocent but I have wondered about those deliveries from day one. If the PI can't call PM today, I will. I think he is working on getting someone in the LAPD to talk to him and he's got sick babies :(
This wonderful PI is completely free. He never charges anyone money. What he does need, tho, is money raised through so that he can purchase air fare and whatever else he needs. I can't get him here until I do that but he is working on everything from New Jersey, which is where he lives. I'm really hoping he can get somewhere and I have faith that he can.

I'm thinking either the Thai restaurant deliveries were totally legit PM deliveries and have nothing to do with the disappearance .... OR.... they were not PM deliveries but MG told her sister they were.

I'm leaning toward thinking they were legit and are red herrings. JMO at the moment.

I lived in Venice for years and even before and after that I made the hour long drive from Newport Beach regularly to eat, shop, see friends, etc.. Sisters out shopping and hitting the boardwalk together while using PM to make a little cash doesn't seem out of the ordinary. Of course there's always that possibility something nepharious was going on but the only one who would know more is Sarah. I'm still stuck on the secret and someone blowing up her phone. Sure there might have been a transaction that went south in Venice, or something was stolen or someone was ripped off, but the only one who knows that is MG. Hey, maybe she just walked outside for a smoke and asked the wrong person for a light, or someone asked to bum a cigarette and abducted her. Sarah holds the key for more answers regarding the timeline of that day but it doesn't look like she's talking anymore, and she could be telling the truth about everything she's already stated.

All the PI needs is the cost of airfare and a place to stay. He covers everything himself after that.

The number I have located for the PM corporate office is disconnected and the only other way to contact them is through CS on the app. I don't want that, I want to talk to their HR department. Can anyone else see what they can find, please, if you have time? I've looked but am hitting a wall

The number I have located for the PM corporate office is disconnected and the only other way to contact them is through CS on the app. I don't want that, I want to talk to their HR department. Can anyone else see what they can find, please, if you have time? I've looked but am hitting a wall

Try twitter. I have reached corporate offices by sending a tweet (not PM, but another corp). Someone then messaged me privately on Twitter and we exchanged phone numbers, followed by actual phone calls.

I am sorry I cannot do this for you now, but perhaps you or someone else can try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3