Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HERE'S ANOTHER ONE MY LIL PINK PANTHERS ��
** San Fernando Valley Woman reports while driving in Woodland Hills she was flagged down by 2 women inside the vehicle. A man armed with a knife exited the SUV and entered the victim's car on the passenger side and raped her.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...rvived-kidnapping-sexual-assault-be/21653230/

Oh My, that is so frightening. That's where we live now---Woodland hills. I am at that exact intersection several times a week. Thats right by an upscale mall and some nice restaurants we go to sometimes. ugh......:eek:

It's also just a few blocks away from my daughters apartment building.

Hard poll. I'd have to go with a mix of one and two for my first choice...
2. Abduction by someone known to her
B Human/sex trafficking (although Random/sex predator is a really close one)
3. Voluntary disappearance
A. Hiding

Possibly hiding from whom? Why might she want to disappear?

Ok. Mistivon, since you said a random/sex predator is a really close one, I'm going to approach from that angle to help cover one of the possibilities.

Other attempted abductions in the area, pls fill in blanks:

Trafficking incidents:

Known Electronic footprint data:

Fill in

Downstairs rewind:
Data (not to be posted here)

Oh My, that is so frightening. That's where we live now---Woodland hills. I am at that exact intersection several times a week. Thats right by an upscale mall and some nice restaurants we go to sometimes. ugh......:eek:

It's also just a few blocks away from my daughters apartment building.

That's messed up.

Not that I remember (no RSO map). And by hiding, I mean possibly hiding from a drug dealer she owed money to, a "pimp" she didn't want to work for anymore, even just hiding from her family. Not clear on that one. She might WANT to disappear just to get away from her family. Maybe she didn't want to be the good Catholic schoolgirl anymore.
The problem I have with a voluntary disappearance is how it was done. There was just no reason to leave Sara stranded that night in the rain. Mari could have said she was going to do a delivery anytime, or not even given a reason, she was grown. She could have left by herself, with her car, without stranding her sister if she wanted to run away.
Abandoning her car doesn't fit...but DEFINITELY abandoning her baby sister on a rainy night with a locked car and dead phone doesn't fit.
Plus, from what I've learned about her, she just wouldn't be putting her family through this. Even if she didn't want to come home, I think she would call them and tell them to stop looking. It takes a cold person to deliberately hurt their family like this.

You guys r gonna kill me but we need to consider the possibility the dogs and witness accounts are off just in case, jmo. Katy, remember in Santa Monica, right by you, the little girl whose name started with an M, the dogs were off...

Yes. I have thought that everything we are going off of could be wrong. I realize dogs are fallible and even if those items are hers, it doesn't mean she walked there.
The only known is that she walked left out of GW.
It's a pretty certain that she went into Jons and a pretty certain with witness accounts that she went into the church.
She could have been taken right in their back parking lot.
I know :(

Not that I remember (no RSO map). And by hiding, I mean possibly hiding from a drug dealer she owed money to, a "pimp" she didn't want to work for anymore, even just hiding from her family. Not clear on that one. She might WANT to disappear just to get away from her family. Maybe she didn't want to be the good Catholic schoolgirl anymore.
The problem I have with a voluntary disappearance is how it was done. There was just no reason to leave Sara stranded that night in the rain. Mari could have said she was going to do a delivery anytime, or not even given a reason, she was grown. She could have left by herself, with her car, without stranding her sister if she wanted to run away.
Abandoning her car doesn't fit...but DEFINITELY abandoning her baby sister on a rainy night with a locked car and dead phone doesn't fit.
Plus, from what I've learned about her, she just wouldn't be putting her family through this. Even if she didn't want to come home, I think she would call them and tell them to stop looking. It takes a cold person to deliberately hurt their family like this.

Thanks.

So any warrants LE have subpoenad for electronic activity should be available and analyzed by now...

Maybe LE knows she is safe. I've seen it before where they didn't tell the family. Isn't that terrible.

Yes. I have thought that everything we are going off of could be wrong. I realize dogs are fallible and even if those items are hers, it doesn't mean she walked there.
The only known is that she walked left out of GW.
It's a pretty certain that she went into Jons and a pretty certain with witness accounts that she went into the church.
She could have been taken right in their back parking lot.
I know :(

Sorry to go down this road, but that's what we do here, as you know.

I'm not so sure though that is the case here. It feels to me like LE should have the tools to figure this one out possibly, if this is something related to her personally (via electronic footprint, etc.).

I want to say, mistivon you've done everything, the word is out, media blitzed, sm blitzed, etc etc, so now just let LE do their job, but then I think about cases like AH, held against their will...

It's really hard to trust that LE is doing everything within their power to find her when they haven't even gotten surveillance footage or talked to potential witnesses. Isn't that usually the starting place?
So who listened to NG? does anyone think that putting that podcast on the FB page could hurt the family? As in, turn the public off?

That's why my impression was about the phone. It looked as tho it had been tossed out a window and missed the dumpster.
That's also why I've suggested to the family that they search the wash/LA river area tomorrow.

Jumping off your post, re: the items found, it is common for abductors to chuck the stuff, hence Tim Bosma etc....

Assuming the possibility of a random abductor, he feels comfortable in parking lots, crime of opportunity, has done this before. Need to go back 5 years to incidents in shopping mall parking lots, assuming the guy is even local, etc.

Unresolved mps, bodies, etc?

This is probably all covered in thread 1.

That's why my impression was about the phone. It looked as tho it had been tossed out a window and missed the dumpster.
That's also why I've suggested to the family that they search the wash/LA river area tomorrow.

How far exactly (feet) from outside the goodwill door?

And do we know for sure for sure this is her phone.

It's really hard to trust that LE is doing everything within their power to find her when they haven't even gotten surveillance footage or talked to potential witnesses. Isn't that usually the starting place?
So who listened to NG? does anyone think that putting that podcast on the FB page could hurt the family? As in, turn the public off?

Do you know for sure they don't have any surveiillance? It's standard procedure to do this, in addition to canvassing, etc. There is a detective assigned to the case, so I would assume they have and are doing this, just asking...it takes time to a. Collect / getthe subpoenas,
b. go through all the footage, some has to be enhanced, etc etc.

Imo the next question here is when will there be a PC, update from LE. Even to just show their face and say we are working on it, but can not release info "in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation."

LE can we get a PC?

Will the family go on the news with a plea?

Might be best to keep it off FB

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members